Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her (2155 Views)

I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
I keep asking myself why I have found myself in dis state loving and crushing soo much on Diezani Allison Madueke.
dis has even made me not to be serious in relationships with other ladies...

her pics are everywhere in my room.. She has bin my dp on virtually all my social media account.

is dis rite?? I can't just help it

I have never seen or talked with her face to face before

I have only seen her from a distance once.
I know she is beautiful!!
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by divinehand2003(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP YOU NEED GREAT DELIVERANCE FROM MARINE SPIRITS.
RECEIVE IT NOW INJ.
Now you are free indeed of this crush

6 Likes

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by gab264(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op the truth is dat I ave crush on that woman too.
When she is still a minister.
I don't know how I go about it then,but am happy because I was able to come out from it.
I use to buy newspapers then just to be seen her all the time"
Jux a terrible experience thoughsadsadsad

Op come inyi in oji-river Enugu state on December
she always come by December and she interact with her inlaws a lot (villagers)
you can come as a villager she will accept u and u will get the chance to speak yaa mind.
Goodluck"

1 Like

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
OP YOU NEED GREAT DELIVERANCE FROM MARINE SPIRITS.
RECEIVE IT NOW INJ.
Now you are free indeed of this crush
tanks

I just hope dis deliverance will last
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have a crush on that woman too. smiley

I understand how you feel, But it seems yours is an obsession.
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
Op I swear the person way do this to u is very stronggringringrin

and I wish not to be set free!!
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by hertz9te(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
I thought I was mad,,,,till I saw this post.....gzuz

1 Like

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
hertz9te:
I thought I was mad,,,,till I saw this post.....gzuz

u tink dis is madness ??
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I have a crush on that woman too. smiley

I understand how you feel, But it seems yours is an obsession.

mennnn, guy.. the woman has occupied every part of my life.

I can't even concentrate on any relationship again cos of her
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by hertz9te(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Querty:

u tink dis is madness ??
You mean I've not seen anything yet
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Querty:

u tink dis is madness ??
its stup*d*ty!!!
She'll be glad to have someone spend jail time with her.
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
stupidity:
its stup*d*ty!!!
She'll be glad to have someone spend jail time with her.

I will forever cherish dat golden opportunity
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Querty:

mennnn, guy.. the woman has occupied every part of my life.

I can't even concentrate on any relationship again cos of her
Hmmm... Yours is becoming too much, Personally, I don't mind dating her; She and Arunma Oteh

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
woman wey don born your mate
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmm... Yours is becoming too much, Personally, I don't mind dating her; She and Arunma Oteh

The two women are beautiful but am down for Diezani.

if I can ever have d chance to date dat woman, I will be forever fulfilled in dis life.

am ready to abide by her rules
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Sunkyphil(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
na God go punish d pesin wey give u wrong injection,wey we tink say u don dey well,so dis tin don worse pass b4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Jadoskii(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
woman wey don born your mate
forget that wan baws.....i go even bury ma head 24/7 for dia

1 Like

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Querty:

I will forever cherish dat golden opportunity
lol,
#another brother here# #my moniker speaks#

1 Like

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Kingsley1000(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jadoskii:
forget that wan baws.....i go even bury ma head 24/7 for dia
she's way too older than you 57years
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Age is only a number!!
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by starwar(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
O ti fagbo yoo
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by mrnuur(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op no get work abi?
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
Op the truth is dat I ave crush on that woman too.
When she is still a minister.
I don't know how I go about it then,but am happy because I was able to come out from it.
I use to buy newspapers then just to be seen her all the time"
Jux a terrible experience thoughsadsadsad

Op come inyi in oji-river Enugu state on December
she always come by December and she interact with her inlaws a lot (villagers)
you can come as a villager she will accept u and u will get the c

hance to speak yaa mind.
Goodluck"

are u serious about dis??

plse am serious!!

plse how can I get in touch with u for more details
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by NigeriaB(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Querty:

The two women are beautiful but am down for Diezani.

if I can ever have d chance to date dat woman, I will be forever fulfilled in dis life.

am ready to abide by her rules

Her number one rule;

u will be her toinlet......u will be eating her fine chit
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by kento12: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
crush?? No b only crush na crash...... guy need deliverance.... Seriously.... I pray God help u to come out of dis bondage....
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
youngman, trust me
Thou art mad
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2015
how the hell is deziani beautiful?!
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2015
I have a crush on her too. Not only is she beautiful but she commands respect. Whenever I see her I picture myself being the only man able to tame such a powerful woman.

1 Like

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Querty(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
how the hell is deziani beautiful?!

Some have eyes but they can't see...issues like dis are spiritual most times.
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by fullstreets: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Meanwhile......

Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by gab264(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Querty:

are u serious about dis??

plse am serious!!

plse how can I get in touch with u for more details
I have replied yaa mail.
You can whatsapp me with this number:08140540098
Your wlcm"
Re: So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Jadoskii(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
no b marry i wan marry am naw,na to just dy GIVE am

(1) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? / What Do You Know Abt Opobo Guys? / How To Steal A Girl, If She Has A Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.