Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex (2591 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Pharaoh001(f): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guys(feminine only), I need your advice... I Have a New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex.....
I'm in love with two guys! How do I choose?
No insults pls.... mods are watching

lalasticlala
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by greatnaija01: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
k pls ensure you are sitting while reading this (WARNING!!)

Are you mature enough for a relationship? or you are just scared of being Alone?

In RELATIONSHIP ensure you LOVE with your heart but take your BRAINS with you. Can you categorically list why you LOVE both guys separately outside LOOKS, SEX, MONEY, WORDS and SWAG? IF NOT YOU MAY JUST BE A CHILD WITH INFLATED BODY PARTS.

How many books on relationship have you read?
How many seminars or conferences like MOMENTS with MO have you attended?

If NONE then understand this, that if you enter a relationship without proper counsel and well thorough study... Your PRIVATE PARTS WILL SUFFER.

Also, which of the BOYS acts more like a mature and well mannered MAN? or are you still a girl and not yet a WIFE MATERIAL?

If you are a WIFE MATERIAL then pick the guy who your length fits.
If you are not.... stop complicating your life and go learn about relationship before diving into the ocean without learning how to swim.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUNGER... If its not leading to MARRIAGE... QUIT.

Pharaoh001:
Guys(feminine only), I need your advice...
I Have a New Boyfriend, But I
Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex.....

No insults pls....
mods are watching

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Paradigm777: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
[

No insults pls....
mods are watching
]

Is that a threat?
Someone help me with that Lil Wayne's meme
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by AntiWailer: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
With time the memories will go.

Try transfer the love to ur new boy friend and get veey busy top

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by fk001(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Speaking from experience

4 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nedfed(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
You Ex wey dey enjoy anoda fresh pvssy
Keep thinking about him while the new boyfriend leave you to anoda gal.
Dogbrain people everywia

3 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by olafunny(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2018
If you date your new boyfriend, you will keep thinking about your ex, and if you date your ex, you will still cheat on him like you prolly have done. Now if you decide to date your ex and leave your boyfriend, or you want your boyfriend at the detriment of your ex without considering your feelings, it could mean you will be dating your ex and then not dating your ex means dating your boyfriend, but dating either of the two will surely mean leaving one. As simple as that!

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by plessis: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
If you date your new boyfriend, you will keep thinking about your ex, and if you date your ex, you will still cheat on him like you prolly have done. Now if you decide to date your ex and leave you boyfriend, or you want your boyfriend at the detriment of your ex without considering your feelings, it could me you will be dating your ex and then not dating your ex means dating your boyfriend, but dating either of the two will surely mean leaving one. As simple as that!
but why did the spirit of confusion choose to enter your body by this time of the night?

13 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by olafunny(m): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2018
plessis:
but why did the spirit of confusion choose to enter your body by this time of the night?
I'm confused too

12 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by GoldenJAT(m): 5:23am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
If you date your new boyfriend, you will keep thinking about your ex, and if you date your ex, you will still cheat on him like you prolly have done. Now if you decide to date your ex and leave you boyfriend, or you want your boyfriend at the detriment of your ex without considering your feelings, it could mean you will be dating your ex and then not dating your ex means dating your boyfriend, but dating either of the two will surely mean leaving one. As simple as that!
my dear brother Olafunny..pls close ur eyes and pray this prayer.My Father,my Father every spirit of confusion IN MY LIFE be it male,female,boy or girl..die by fire.oya PRAY.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by GoldenJAT(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Don't stop thinking...keep on thinking.
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by egworlordor(m): 5:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Why do people keep their ex? He/she is Ex, why do they still have effect in your new relationship, d person is an ex for a reason not ex-relationship... what am saying is this: if Mr A is your ex, it shouldn't now be a new relationship again "ex-relationship"... for me I don't have ex, if we've dated before, dat na b4, no ex status, no ex friendship... if you keep your ex around it will definitely hurt your present relationship

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by lenghtinny(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
If you date your new boyfriend, you will keep thinking about your ex, and if you date your ex, you will still cheat on him like you prolly have done. Now if you decide to date your ex and leave you boyfriend, or you want your boyfriend at the detriment of your ex without considering your feelings, it could mean you will be dating your ex and then not dating your ex means dating your boyfriend, but dating either of the two will surely mean leaving one. As simple as that!
Are you okay cheesy
As for the op, your case is what they call " Once debe, forever debe" angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by olafunny(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2018
GoldenJAT:
my dear brother Olafunny..pls close ur eyes and pray this prayer.My Father,my Father every spirit of confusion IN MY LIFE be it male,female,boy or girl..die by fire.oya PRAY.
amen oooo
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by olafunny(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2018
GoldenJAT:
And abeg, what's the difference between male and female, and, boy and girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by MetroBaba1(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Paradigm777:
[

No insults pls....
mods are watching
]

Is that a threat?
Someone help me with that Lil Wayne's meme

11 Likes

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by nikkypearl(f): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
grin shiooor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
And abeg, what's the difference between male and female, and, boy and girl

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
A Good Prick Is Worth More Than A Thousand Memories and Will Never Be Forgotten In A Long While...
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Paradigm777: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
plessis:
grin
lenghtinny:

Are you okay cheesy
As for the op, your case is what they call " Once debe, forever debe" angry
olafunny:
amen oooo
olafunny:
I'm confused too

grin grin
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Paradigm777: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
grin
MetroBaba1:
[/quote]

[quote author=nikkypearl post=66049242] grin shiooor
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Paradigm777: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
If you date your new boyfriend, you will keep thinking about your ex, and if you date your ex, you will still cheat on him like you prolly have done. Now if you decide to date your ex and leave your boyfriend, or you want your boyfriend at the detriment of your ex without considering your feelings, it could mean you will be dating your ex and then not dating your ex means dating your boyfriend, but dating either of the two will surely mean leaving one. As simple as that!
You r as clueless as Jona and Bubu put together grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Chukazu: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2018
egworlordor:
Why do people keep their ex? He/she is Ex, why do they still have effect in your new relationship, d person is an ex for a reason not ex-relationship... what am saying is this: if Mr A is your ex, it shouldn't now be a new relationship again "ex-relationship"... for me I don't have ex, if we've dated before, dat na b4, no ex status, no ex friendship... if you keep your ex around it will definitely hurt your present relationship

That is what happens when people engage in sexual Acts . Having sex in relationship creates emotional attachment that are hard to let go.

When there's no sex involved is easier to detatch from someone

[/quote]
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Pharaoh001(f): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Chukazu:

That is what happens when people engage in sexual Acts . Having sex in relationship creates emotional attachment that are hard to let go.

When there's no sex involved is easier to detatch from someone

we never had sex.... He's always persistent on it but.... my courtesy won't allow me
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Annibel(f): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2018
plessis:

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Guys(feminine only), I need your advice...
I Have a New Boyfriend, But I
Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex.....

No insults pls....
mods are watching

lalasticlala

I don't get; you want only effeminate guys to answer your question or you mean females ?, one is tied to trait (behaviour) the other is tied to gender.
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by Chukazu: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:

we never had sex.... He's always persistent on it but.... my courtesy won't allow me

Then letting go should be easy for you except you are now ready for sex with him

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by MrHistorian: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Babablogger grin grin

The girl that you want fried plantain from.
Re: I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex by babablogger: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Babablogger grin grin

The girl that you want fried plantin from.

Baami I'm only interested in fried plantain, I no even remember her moniker sef.

But wait you no dey forget something ni?

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! / ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / BROKE GUYS' FORMULA: The Best Way to Generate Legit Money [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.