Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (34830 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Mosjentle(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Well do so be4 its too late#else the lion will come back chasing after you.. cheesy
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by MOM1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
I think you failed her as a friend by lying to her..

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by tdayof(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
is it police college?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't be a bearer of bad news. Tell her someone checked yours for you... She should go and check her own.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by j4sure(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

what is their to hide oooooo. U better tell the truth and be free
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ibkgab001: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Down fall of a man is not the END TO HIS LIFE hummmm Falana Gbotie
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Lamasta(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Noooo come tell me.....Nonsense in my Uncle`s voice which has always kept me going "Any exam you write or have written you must always mark yourself before your examiners or markers mark you so you can have a clear idea how your result will look like" ...........
The friend of yours knows his faith already just asking you may be there was miracle in her result.........

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by akeenalee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

What school is that. Kaduna poly?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
If she finds out the truth, she will hate you more. Just tell her it was a mistake, that it wasn't her. Na wa for u sha!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by donholy28(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
yawa don gas...better tell her
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jidxin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I.know dz sch is unilorin
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jidxin(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I.know its unilorin
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jidxin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
dz must be unilorin
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You see. Truth is always Bitter however it must be Told.
I don't even pray for my enemies to have your type as a friend.You are nothing but a despicable Fellow.sad
#spits.
Girls don't like hearing the truth.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ehis05(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tell her oo...ahn ahn..wait 1st sef..y she fail dat bad na 8 courses too much
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by menix(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmm..

OP nah lake of fire get u for misleading someone, instead of going on her knees to ask God for 4giveness she has gone to celebrate with Gog nd Magogs..

When she realizes this, she will almost go mad after telling her enemies she scaled through..
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why do you want to kill her joy? Don't tell her about it. Tell her she's the queen of the world, she looks like Beyonce and secretly owns Bora Bora. You'll make her even happier.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by jidxin(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
btw op I.must be a bad person... a liar ....nd an enemy to ur frnd ...u re not really her frnd cos if re u wouldn't lie to her dats really a cheap one frm u

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by tunwumi: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

I'm sure u both have different enrolment Identification number so it is her business to check her result. I remember my friends they never tell me my result unless I insist they should check for me before they go

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
hair dressing na for graduates now oo.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Tongsman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
is she dat dumb to check her results to know her status herself?
No offence meant
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by muheewa(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
You wicked dieee
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by samokofafrica(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tell your friend the bitter truth if you love her very much. If she found out that you knows everything , she will hate you.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by rapfezy: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
don't even let the cat out of the bag,let the lion
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by treachiz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
Pls tell her d truth, i m pleadin!! Its beta u tel her dan she finds out herslf
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by neweraomo: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who knows maybe it's a fabricated story undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
You have done more damage by lying to her. You should have told her to go to the school and check.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Dacman(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
One day person go just come here ask'...pls there is chicken in my front now pls should I eat it...was all dis rubbish sef

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op u were suppose to chech only ur results and since u decided to check for should have told her the truth. She will feel like killing u when she finds out that u checked it and then made her happy with ur lie when u should have told her the truth. I remember when my course matee checked our results once and told me that I got an A and they were serious. Two weeks later, I checked the same results and found a B, I was so angry that I didn't talk to them for days. And it was a mistake not to talk of this one that u did delibrately.

Kai! U wicked no be small. 8 Fs and u told her she past, that's so bad now.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Trustworthiness: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why is it that you women love to tell lies to each other. It is too bad of you girls general.

Why been afraid of telling her the truth. If you do not want to her what exactly happen, you should have framed it in such a way that she will not hesitate to go and check her result ASAP.

That shows you are a bad person.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Omo she don fail she don fail noni..tel her nd let her leave skul asap. Ashawo nah work nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Former Anambra Child Bride Resumes School (Photos) / Successful People Who Failed At First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.