Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (34781 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
andyanders:

You are wrong with your statement. How dear you use the above statement on the op.She was only seeking an advise on how to handle the issue at hand.Knowing the character of her friend, telling her straight could lead to the lady's death. If she tell he straight and she goes ahead to harm herself, people like you would condemn her and call her names. Now that she has already told her that she passed, she could also ask her to go to the school to recheck because she discovered that she made mistake and needed to get advice herein in order to handle the case.

Op, tell her to go to the school to reconfirm the result that it's like they made mistakes in the released results and you too wants to go and recheck yours.You can go with her and one other person.Do not go alone so that you know how to take care of her in case she take it in bad faith.

See, sir, I have confirmed it, she's on withdrawn, mine is OK, she's always told me if anything takes her away from that school, she looks take her life, she so young, fragile and sweet, I told her Bf already and he advised me not to tell her now.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by bronzegoddess(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

You can go kiss a stone... Spill ur cheap mindset undecided
seriously...as if its that easy telling a friend they've been kicked out of school. A number of people here would have done the same thing, but just come here to talk. Thank God for live chat, I'll just send her a message on whatsapp or something.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

You can go kiss a stone... Spill ur cheap mindset undecided
by their word you shall know them undecided
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by andyanders: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

See, sir, I have confirmed it, she's on withdrawn, mine is OK, she's always told me if anything takes her away from that school, she looks take her life, she so young, fragile and sweet, I told her Bf already and he advised me not to tell her now.

You did right my dear. Some people are so myopic and fail to know when to do things right.Nobody should blame you because we are talking of life here. same idiots condemning you here would be same people criticizing you for telling her of the status of her result which could trigger problem.

Good you explained to her boyfriend and he too encouraged you not to tell her.Both of you =her boyfriend and u could take a bull by it's horn to open up to her parents to let them know so that they can counsel her and let her know that she is not a failure. She can still make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
andyanders:

You did right my dear. Some people are so myopic and fail to know when to do things right.Nobody should blame you because we are talking of life here. same idiots condemning you here would be same people criticizing you for telling her of the status of her result which could trigger problem.

Good you explained to her boyfriend and he too encouraged you not to tell her.Both of you =her boyfriend and u could take a bull by it's horn to open up to her parents to let them know so that they can counsel her and let her know that she is not a failure. She can still make it in life.

For now Andy, I have been sick since yesterday cos I don't know how I love enjoy that he'll of a school without my bestie
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
But wait, how can someone fail 8 courses?
8 damn courses! shocked
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
Lemme guess..... The school is Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron..... That is one Paramilitary school that I know is that strict..... My advice...... Better tell ur friend before she pays the fees.........
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by desmanreal(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Elizabethoni:

Hmmm...tell d truth
@Miszeno-contact me
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by madgoat(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

Honestly you are a very wicked person to have lied to ur frnd by giving her false hope and cause for celebration. It should be you that was withdrawn. Nonsense
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by andyanders: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

For now Andy, I have been sick since yesterday cos I don't know how I love enjoy that he'll of a school without my bestie
I understand how you feel and that goes to show how human you are to your pal.

Note this about life, there are things you can change and there are things that you do not have will power to change.That thing is to change her result. It is just like losing a close friend.You do not have Will Power to change her situation now.You cannot write her exams for her.I do not know how her past behavior was towards her academics that brought the present result.

But hey, life must go on.Think about the future and pray for her.Encourage her to see that she can still make out life and pursue another career.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

U r being childish. Tell her................... person wen tell person say him mama die, nor be him kill am. Na just information.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
duduade:
woow.. olodo ni yen...
Thats like failing the whole courses taken in a semester. .

Am sure na runs she use take get admission

Pls tell her the truth.
If she still wants to school then she can enrol for Jamb again and when she gets admission into a school make she know why she enter school. .

Or she enrol in an acquisition hand skill programme. ..

From the police Academy to... Na wa oo
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lemme guess..... The school is Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron..... That is one Paramilitary school that I know is that strict..... My advice...... Better tell ur friend before she pays the fees.........

No,its just like a police Academy,a private scholl,with discipline...hmmm,now you know,owned by a reverend fatther.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lying has been in your blood.
miszeno:

Can't u just advise without judging, and you are a saint. Anyways I heard u, thanks
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by benswagtt(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
which of the paramilitary school?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
benswagtt:
which of the paramilitary school?

I just gave a clue,its private,owned by a rev.father.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by flokii: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

eyah... m sure she z d hustling type. tell her if you like her

and hope your own G.P can flash sha grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Airoflaw(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
hope d sch no b unilorin na dem dey withdraw student anyhow
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by benswagtt(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

okay.. Buh u said.. "paramilitary" since u dont want to pubilcize it, u can as well tell me the paramilitary the school is concerned with... Is it Police?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Horlawale1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon

Can't stop laughing.....
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Babe, abeg nor judge me pls, I can't tell her when am not there, she will hurt herself, pls don't quote me again. Firstly, do you even know what it is to pay 500k for a semester fees, wanted to see ur pic, then I remembered why such girls don't upload their pic.

U wanna see my pix? Wa pe ni be !!just be a friend, not the one that backbites! My dear coming to spit spew on here abt ur friend is called backbite!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by gbaskiboy: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:
Tell her ASAP so that she can quickly enrol for an apprenticeship at the nearest hair dressing saloon
simple truth that make sense! Some girls with coconut head...
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

No,its just like a police Academy,a private scholl,with discipline...hmmm,now you know,owned by a reverend fatther.
oh oh oh....... I know the school....... Okija tinz...... My sis finished from there...... hmmmm...... the best thing to do now since you ve told ur frnd the truth is to let her know failing isn't the worst thing to happen in life..... the worst is when she decides to give up the struggle to succeed by doing what she treathened to do....... to every bad situation, there's always a reason...... Take the case of the uniben students that died in a crash.... if for example , the owner of the car they died in didn't do well in school and she was withdrawn or asked to carry over, her dad might not have gotten her a car which would have seen them alive till this time....... failing is a wake up call that she should work harder and shun whatever caused her to fail..... all the best in tackling the issue tactfully..... one more thing...... don't let this situation cause any rift between u both..... I see that U care and it should always remain so even if she's no longer in same school with u..... don't make her feel neglected cos she failed.......
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Fxwarrior: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

She's not ur best friend,u don't even know the meaning of best friend! U are indeed the fool here

You must be senseless.
Op don't tell her yet. Wait for result to come out officially then tell her to check her results.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ada2604(f): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
hmmm op! forget say u sabi yab o, I will still be truthful and talk ma mind, I go wit d fellow DAT say u shudnt b d carrier/ bearer of bad news so to DAT effect it right u didnt tell her cos won't masef + d fact its not released officially but again u Bleep up big tym by telling her she PASSED, wat happened to oda phrase that could leave her hanging like; d lecturer refused to tell u and said u shud wait for d official release, he only told u urs, he said 70% passed, d result is unfair and d likez. soo as e b like dz start to dey compose ur apology letter 10000 wordz. cos e for beta if u no even say nytin aftall no b u coz am fail.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Abeg tell her sey she noh make am so she go buckle up.Even though dem show her the exit door from the school,that is not end of the road.

By the way,u for use style tell her the real situation na.abi na she dey pay your school fees? ( na joke i dey sha.)

Pls never pretend that all is well,if you do.......na ur mess go smell pass o.For Warri,we go sey u don shit for church.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by HrmOlolade(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
This Op must be an igbo
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by megley(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
prest:

SeriouSly?? cheesy
Ur wicked!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by megley(f): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Withdrawn?

That's serious! Tell her already!

Ur friends, ya? So, beat around the bush for a bit then break it to her

U could start with "I really don't know how 2say this 2u but ...."

Then be prepared 4anything!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by mickey45: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2015
miszeno:

How's your friend now?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by tosyne2much(m): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2015
prest:
Bros u wicked ooooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Where To Get NECO Time-table? / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.