Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (34827 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Kazrem(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.
Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so,
@ the bold, tell her still needs to see the lecturer herself.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by OBTMOS(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alfred234:

Exactly what I was about to say.. she should be on probabation then if she keeps failing then she will be withdrawn.
the Op is lying
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by villeanns(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
I am a level 200 student in a school here in Nigeria. I went to check our results for last semester, and she was withdrawn because she failed about eight courses. Came back today, she asked me about it, I told her she passed although I didn't tell her I saw it, just told her the lecturer said so, now she's happy and celebrating, not knowing she has been withdrawn, am restless, I feel pity for her, should I tell her the truth or just pretend all is well.

You are a very wicked and useless non entity I swear. Why on earth should yiu do that, someone whom u referred to us hear as friend have problem that might derail her future and as foolish as you are went there and told her lies.

Just to come to nairaland and telling the whole world stories. because you have access to browsing Nokia 3310.

Pls don't tell her u heard me, if anything should happen to her, in none shell if she later come to find out that you lied to her sorry you'll have urself to blame.

because both of u'll later become worst enemy like wike and amechi.

NONSENSE: Anyway both of u are in d same shoe of "i dey school" whereas you girls as block headed student looking for whom and where to lay.

Get out monkey.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by OBTMOS(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=OBTMOS post=39021140]the Op is lying, he or she couldn't even mention d name of the skul
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can't mention d school name, if you can pls advice
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thanks guys, I have told her, now this is the result
;
https://www.nairaland.com/2667617/told-friend-result-now-shes
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Alfred234(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Which school is that self? in my school even if you fail all your courses you'll be on probation first then if you keep failing you'll be withdrawn. i know how hard it is to tell a close friend that kind of thing that's why when my friends ask me if I checked their results I just tell them "No" Just tell your friend that you are not sure of the result you saw that its like you mixed up her matric number/name with someone else's own so she should go and check for herself.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Elizabethoni(f): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hope no be dat ur friend wey her first name start with R for Industrial Chem.dept ko?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by tranxo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
don't worry, by the time she finds out and petitions her lecturers, you will come and testify about the result you claimed you saw.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
u are a bad friend...wicked one indeed...why lie abt it...just tell her to go to school that it seems theres a prob
God bless u for speaking my mind!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
tranxo:
don't worry, by the time she finds out and petitions her lecturers, you will come and testify about the result you claimed you saw.

It's a paramilitary, u can't petition any body, the results isn't out officially, but I saw it
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

It's a paramilitary, u can't petition any body, the results isn't out officially, but I saw it

Babe,u ain't her friend,a friend is who can tell one the truth at every point in time, may I never have u has a friend.why?

Becos to make matters worse,u come bring my matter come Nairaland. Why didn't u just tell me?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
villeanns:

You are a very wicked and useless non entity I swear. Why on earth should yiu do that, someone whom u referred to us hear as friend have problem that might derail her future and as foolish as you are went there and told her lies.

Just to come to nairaland and telling the whole world stories. because you have access to browsing Nokia 3310.

Pls don't tell her u heard me, if anything should happen to her, in none shell if she later come to find out that you lied to her sorry you'll have urself to blame.

because both of u'll later become worst enemy like wike and amechi.

NONSENSE: Anyway both of u are in d same shoe of "i dey school" whereas you girls as block headed student looking for whom and where to lay.

Get out monkey.

If your mother has heed the doctor's advice and take n postinor, this misfit would have been somewhere better, come here talking thru you anus, showing your frustration and low morale level, am a non entity, but u are a useless entity, regretted being born by your mother, created by mistake, your mind is so shallow, that it couldn't fill the hollow of your torn feels. Your guts are so weak that you only live your life on e-gags, I can't imagine living a rebelled life like yours, spilling illy, trying to rehearse the lines prepared for your future slave, who at this time thinks she's a wife. Take ur fight somewhere cos your stale gist are in my notepad.
Fake pighole.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

That your friend must be from Daura grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by prettyboi1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why are we so much hypocrites in this country? Why's the majority of the people here judging the poster? All of you hypocrites are acting like it's just so easy to tell the friend that she has been withdrawn from her department by the school. Abeg, I hate the gross pretence and 'holier-than-thou' attitude we display around here.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Babe,u ain't her friend,a friend is who can tell one the truth at every point in time, may I never have u has a friend.

Who you help? , I say a big Amen to that.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Elizabethoni(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Hmmm...tell d truth

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettyboi1:
Why are we so much hypocrites in this country? Why's the majority of the people here judging the poster? All of you hypocrites are acting like it's just so easy to tell the friend that she has been withdrawn from her department by the school. Abeg, I hate the gross pretence and 'holier-than-thou' attitude we display around here.

Leave those fools, a girl that served job with me, we ran, we're punished together, u think its easy, right. She's my best friend, I was only looking for a good time. And you know the result isn't our yet if she find out she will raise alarm, then the exam officer will be in troible
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

If your mother has heed the doctor's advice and take n postinor, this misfit would have been somewhere better, come here talking thru you anus, showing your frustration and low morale level, am a non entity, but u are a useless entity, regretted being born by your mother, created by mistake, your mind is so shallow, that it couldn't fill the hollow of your torn feels. Your guts are so weak that you only live your life on e-gags, I can't imagine living a rebelled life like yours, spilling illy, trying to rehearse the lines prepared for your future slave, who at this time thinks she's a wife. Take ur fight somewhere cos your stale gist are in my notepad.
Fake pighole.

Shut up girl ,u don't have mouth to talk,bad friend!!! Have u gotten the advice u came for?
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Leave those fools, a girl that served job with me, we ran, we're punished together, u think its easy, right. She's my best friend, I was only looking for a good time. And you know the result isn't our yet if she find out she will raise alarm, then the exam officer will be in troible

She's not ur best friend,u don't even know the meaning of best friend! U are indeed the fool here
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by donhils: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
Failed 8 whole courses in one semester? pls how many courses did you guys register? 28?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by passionate88: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abugab:
Why tell lies in the first place and further go on to tell more lies by hoarding the information?
Spill the beans and let her do her reality check now as a stitch in time saves nine.
You never failed her but she failed herself so why disturb yourself with unwanted guilt?
Na Nigerian girl na. They will lie first before they think of what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by zynzyn(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

You wicked sha!

Expect her to take your head in compensation when she finds out!
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

She's not ur best friend,u don't even know the meaning of best friend! U are indeed the fool here

Babe, abeg nor judge me pls, I can't tell her when am not there, she will hurt herself, pls don't quote me again. Firstly, do you even know what it is to pay 500k for a semester fees, wanted to see ur pic, then I remembered why such girls don't upload their pic.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Elizabethoni:

Hmmm...tell d truth

My brother, you said it all, I just tired, but I will
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by rapmike(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Shut up girl ,u don't have mouth to talk,bad friend!!! Have u gotten the advice u came for?

I hope you don't face any issue that pushes you to a dilemma.

Yes, the poster should have told her friend since but she was in a tight position. She was afraid for her friend and since we have seen what the friend eventually did, I understand why she was afraid. Your insults and curses have helped no one. In case you think she did something wrong bringing the case here, should I tell you that stuffs like this are brought to NL especially if it pertains to relationship.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Real pals don't lie to one another. Tell the truth.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Stop talking anyhow, pls, this girl said she would kill herself, it's a paramilitary school, but I have heard ur advice. Am just scared of breaking the bad news sad
u should have told her you didn't know
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by andyanders: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You see. Truth is always Bitter however it must be Told.
I don't even pray for my enemies to have your type as a friend.You are nothing but a despicable Fellow.sad
#spits.

You are wrong with your statement. How dear you use the above statement on the op.She was only seeking an advise on how to handle the issue at hand.Knowing the character of her friend, telling her straight could lead to the lady's death. If she tell he straight and she goes ahead to harm herself, people like you would condemn her and call her names. Now that she has already told her that she passed, she could also ask her to go to the school to recheck because she discovered that she made mistake and needed to get advice herein in order to handle the case.

Op, tell her to go to the school to reconfirm the result that it's like they made mistakes in the released results and you too wants to go and recheck yours.You can go with her and one other person.Do not go alone so that you know how to take care of her in case she take it in bad faith.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by rapmike(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

My brother, you said it all, I just tired, but I will

Pele... I understand what you feel. You have told her(your friend) the truth now stay by her. Be there for her, cos she will be going through a lot. Let her realize that dropping out of school does not make her a failure in life.
Re: My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? by Rimamsirufun(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Haba that's not fair, tell her the truth.

#JESUS_SAVES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eyitope Ogunbodede Is Obafemi Awolowo University's New Vice Chancellor / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Former Anambra Child Bride Resumes School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.