Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245360 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by funnyme(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Op I had sleepless night because of your supper story. Thanks for making my days. I was laughing like a christmas goat in the office,but the end really touched me,now am also a changed person.

6 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ladosky22(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
BEGINNING OF THE END 7

Tonye Barcanista,about Four vigilantes led by the chief vigilante,PassingShot came in right after i had just Remove d Life out of Mrs Akorowem..

" Oga ... - TonyeBarnacista shouted on sigjting d gore and blood in d room..

" Ju obe owo sile..( Drop d Knife )... The chief vigilante,Passingshot shouted as he pointed his dane gun at me.

Many thoughts crept through my mind at dat moment as I could not hold the tears in my eyes..Should i just end everything and take my own life ....Is this the end of everything ?? My life ?? My education ?? what will happen to my mother ?? What will....

" Mo ni ko gbe Obe owo sile ki to fi ibon fo ori ( i said ..drop the Knife now or i will shoot u ....) - PassingShot roared again..

" Haa oga..Drop it oo..pls "

...I dropped the knife in surrender .the cut on my face more painful than hell..i put my hands behind my back as the other two vigilantes.,Tomtom15 and nacosprof,came in and tied my hands with their locally made handcuff dat came with a Padlock and a Key..

" I did it in self Defence "...I said... as they led me out.
" Gbenu e soun ( shut up)..You murderer..You killed two people in self defence... I always knew that d way u were living your life.,Sleeping with black today,yellow tomorrow .you will one day get yourself in trouble.
Mennn!!! Instant Mood Change
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by dimexilux(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
dis is superstory ooo. i con dey feel pity for dis dude (angel abi na boo). buh sincerely speaking, u are a good script writer... add me to ur tori, d police wey go transfer boo to d blackmaria, 'cos i see boo been sentence to life imprisonment in kirikiri
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
DIARY OF RESOLUTION

TESTIMONIES,

THE BIATCHES

Joke134, came and did Same .She affirmed that i was very capable of such
as I was a very chronic drug addict and could have been high that day.

.Evegran even accused me of rape and planning to kill her like that if not that God saved her.She affirmed that i am d killer and that day should make my execution as fast as possible.

LAST MaN

. Even my gateman ,TonyeBarcanista.that i had hope in that he will defend me, told the court that he was not sure and couldnt really say whether i did it or not.as he was not in the room with us.He left without saying anything more.

PHONE EVIDENCE NKO ??

" The Whole Case took a New Twist when my phone ,which i was using to record the steamy romance that i thought who lead to sex between me and inchinbong was brought to the court..

I had initially plan to video the act but the red disco light in the room did not beam enough light to capture our faces so i decided i was going to make her call my name and say some other naughty stuffs that would make anybody know it was her, thus i put d phone on record.

I had left the Record button on when i threatened mrs akorowem " Bitch i will kill u ..." and stabbed her in the belly.

At this moment,not even the Lawyer ,Barrister AndyBlaze who had been arguing d Case for me as Self Defense could not do much

. That was my voice on the phone threatening to kill mrs akorowem and her groans of pain at d throne of death can clearly be heard in the recording...

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Episode Finale and The Final Episode is Left ...

follow and pm me if u want your moniker to appear I'm d next Stories

" Lost in Lagos
" A day with an Upcoming artist "
" Why I no go do money ritual again"
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"
" How 2go relationship led me to Psychiatric home 2"

bless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
One final Episode left
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by johnp2(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2015
You know you were not prosecuted that why you could be able to write this story......

You are good man PUT your best to work and success will be beging you at your door step
Freeze to your fingers and more engine oil to your brain

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by pushtani(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.

Oga put me in everything grin
As a good guy ni oo,,no go potray me as a wicked guy abi gateman abi driver ooo

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by DrChukzy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.

Feature.me
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Juvicee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.
Feature me too...lol
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lantessy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain. That's a nice story from you.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lantessy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by harsysky(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
@ ClassCaptain , you 're humor itself. You're really, really Good. Bravo!
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by luorquay: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.

ClassCaptain just dey use my moniker dey go. I don follow you, try follow back sha.

Abeg dey let us know when you dey drop the new stuffs
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
OYAY:
My brother I have been a ghost reader since the beginning , you have really done well with this story you tagged fiction but can actually be a true life story;it really worth the suspense and huge following! In as much as it is funny it is a lesson to all out there that find solace in living a moral decrepit life. Thank you and more inspiration to your medulla oblongata.
and u re so much proud to be a ghost reader??ewu
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by yungest(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.
feature me.....n I must say nice story
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Adeyeahcan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nyc story...dude
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ekewest: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice write up
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by soloboss(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg class captain complete dis ur tory na......its getting more interesting ooo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by micronut(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
One final Episode left

Wow!!! Really mind blowing piece, i had referred at least 3friends plux my gf join, to come and have a filled day with this masterpiece. It's has indeed worth the while.. More ink to your pen. Get your self a "blogging site" like "Naijasinglegirl" and make available all your past and present works.. Small change will start coming. With a good traffic, konga and jumia go dey advertize for ya small world.

Once again, bigups! I love romantic fictions..
Micronut hails.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by bukatee2015(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classcaptain, put me for derico place in ur next and consistent movie becus me no dey smile #veryGudbadtguy

Bukatee

ClassCaptain:

" Lost in Lagos
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"

bless.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by SupremeDimeji(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

bless.

Oya put SupremeDimeji and ne0w1zarD
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by toluleke(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
wyzgrace:
Please i nid ur help o, where do i change foreign currency to naira in ibadan
mail me..so I can take u there..
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by TechsNG: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain, with such overwhelming story line and good suspense skill, i would honestly advice that you create a blog and push all of your works there. You can share the links on nairaland in other to drive traffic to the blog site. This current story has got almost 100,000 views. Imagine if about 30,000 views were to your blog.

I really can't remember the last time i stayed glued to a story as lengthy as this and at same time, very interesting that i have to keep the page alive on my PC browser and refresh every-time i feel there is an update. You really should push your works to your blog. It would help on a long run. I would be willing to help in the little way i can. Cheers bro! Awesome piece! Awesome!

Regards from TechsNG Blog.

10 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice story classcaptain you almost corrupt my virgin eyes and mind. but am waiting for the final episode before giving my comment. i remember you said you have 3different ending to the story. i will wait to read the three before i suggest an ending that i believe may fit perfectly with the title and no life will be lost but your life won't remain the same according to the topic.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
TechsNG:
ClassCaptain, with such overwhelming story line and good suspense skill, i would honestly advice that you create a blog and push all of your works there. You can share the links on nairaland in other to drive traffic to the blog site. This current story has got almost 100,000 views. Imagine if about 30,000 views were to your blog.

I really can't remember the last time i stayed glued to a story as lengthy as this and at same time, very interesting that i have to keep the page alive on my PC browser and refresh every-time i feel there is an update. You really should push your works to your blog. It would help on a long run. I would be willing to help in the little way i can. Cheers bro! Awesome piece! Awesome!

Thank you very much Sir !!!!! .I will be happy if we can talk on d blog issue..Pm Sir !!!
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by toluleke(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wow...I really learnt some lessons
1) Never let other push you to do evil
2) Always listen to people advice no matter how foolish it may sound
3) In all life is like air it comes and goes in seconds...though dis story contains 18+..but I just wish people could learn from it than just get hard

7 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mariojane:
nice story classcaptain you almost corrupt my virgin eyes and mind. but am waiting for the final episode before giving my comment. i remember you said you have 3different ending to the story. i will wait to read the three before i suggest an ending that i believe may fit perfectly with the title and no life will be lost but your life won't remain the same according to the topic.

Actually its 7 ending.. I will share dem in summary
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
TechsNG:

or blog is Very nice.Abi u go dash me one vershu phone grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
toluleke:
Wow...I really learnt some lessons
1) Never let other push you to do evil
2) Always listen to people advice no matter how foolish it may sound
3) In all life is like air it comes and goes in seconds...though dis story contains 18+..but I just wish people could learn from it than just get hard

thank you sir
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm waitting for the last episode
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
micronut:

Wow!!! Really mind blowing piece, i had referred at least 3friends plux my gf join, to come and have a filled day with this masterpiece. It's has indeed worth the while.. More ink to your pen. Get your self a "blogging site" like "Naijasinglegirl" and make available all your past and present works.. Small change will start coming. With a good traffic, konga and jumia go dey advertize for ya small world.

Once again, bigups! I love romantic fictions..
Micronut hails.

I will pm u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.