Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245085 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Actually its 7 ending.. I will share dem in summary
okay... waiting
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by toluleke(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mariojane:
nice story classcaptain you almost corrupt my virgin eyes and mind. but am waiting for the final episode before giving my comment. i remember you said you have 3different ending to the story. i will wait to read the three before i suggest an ending that i believe may fit perfectly with the title and no life will be lost but your life won't remain the same according to the topic.
u no read am inchong don die..b like say aunty aworem wetin him call am..she may survive of die 2..hmmm, but wait u call ur mind and eye virgin okay now..I hope u weren't wet sha
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Alihkizito(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Maybe the end might not be thou horror as many may think
*classicalsimple* ends with comic wordscheesy cheesy
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by toluleke(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
funnyme:
Op I had sleepless night because of your supper story. Thanks for making my days. I was laughing like a christmas goat in the office,BUT THE END really touched me,now am also a CHANGED person.
hmmm, oya testimony time..wetin u b dey do wey bad before??confession time
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Before The final Episode...I will like to share some endings I projected for the story..
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by TechsNG: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Thank you very much Sir !!!!! .I will be happy if we can talk on d blog issue..Pm Sir !!!

Send a mail to techsngblog[at]gmail[dot]com let's get talking bro.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by DharmyYinks: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
micronut:

Wow!!! Really mind blowing piece, i had referred at least 3friends plux my gf join, to come and have a filled day with this masterpiece. It's has indeed worth the while.
Hehehe..Guy u dey refer ur gf to dis kind episode...u bin want make she dey dream of becoming ClassCaptain's Inchibong for life ba. I pirrrryyy uuuuu grin grin

Oga ClassCaptain...d suspense is killing ooo. Thumbs up sha...I hail u

Yungmilio2 shocked

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Abbotbaba(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don dey read stories but i neva read d 1 wey sweet like dis b4; kip it up man.
Abeg feature me also in ur nxt episodes ooo wink

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Yungmilio2(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Hehehe..Guy u dey refer ur gf to dis kind episode...u bin want make she dey dream of becoming ClassCaptain's Inchibong for life ba. I pirrrryyy uuuuu grin grin

Yungmilio2 shocked
viewing on a low key
under a tree enjoying this national story

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
...Firstly,

The predictable endings like I contacted hiv,after sleeping with her,the girl turn to snake con bite me,she turn to coffin inside room and all dose endings, was totally ruled out.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by phemie007(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
......... Can't wait 2 read d concluding part# nice work c-captain#
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
First ending..

.. .. After Sleeping with inchinbong,I tried to remove my Gbola " from her kpetus..the thing no comot..Na so my
kini stuck insyd the thing.
Na my gateman con force door open way he hear us day shout.. Na so everybody dey take pics ,day snap us.

We later found out it was inchinbong father that put " a no penetration of d puna " charm on inchinbong.We had to wait four hours for papa inchinbong to come and release...

like DAT,like that..This ending was actually much funny..

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
...Firstly,

The predictable endings like I contacted hiv,after sleeping with her,the girl turn to snake con bite me,she turn to coffin inside room and all dose endings, was totally ruled out.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that is out of it
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
2nd ending..

I tear ichinbong well well. The next morning,I no see inchinbong again..She had dissapeared with my laptop, phone way I record the chooking with and some other valuables

. My guys con give me deadline of seven days to either bring the money or find inchinbong and bring d evidence.. Na then I con find out say inchinbong no be student of d school at all.

my guys dey threaten mr,one even talk say he go kill me if I no find..I met with Mrs akorowem .....and others.

Like like like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Fidelismaria: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin Feature me I day gbadun u d way oyibo day gbadun ciga
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Amagmilton(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
...Please is this story a true life story?, cos am beginning 2 doubt.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Amagmilton:
...Please is this story a true life story?, cos am beginning 2 doubt.

it is not a true life story ..Purely fiction
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
2nd ending..

I tear ichinbong well well. The next morning,I no see inchinbong again..She had dissapeared with my laptop, phone way I record the chooking with and some other valuables

. My guys con give me deadline of seven days to either bring the money or find inchinbong and bring d evidence.. Na then I con find out say inchinbong no be student of d school at all.

my guys dey threaten mr,one even talk say he go kill me if I no find..I met with Mrs akorowem .....and others.

Like like like that
nooooo you cant say you find out she is not a student in the school after the whole thing cos you heard about her from your friends before you ask her out. had it been you met her in one of the school functions and ask her out that would have been a different case. also remember her fellowship is in the school where you met with her pastor. so nooo for this ending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by samuelizko(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
3rd ending....
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by samuelizko(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mariojane:
nooooo you cant say you find out she is not a student in the school after the whole thing cos you heard about her from your friends before you ask her out. had it been you met her in one of the school functions and ask her out that would have been a different case. also remember her fellowship is in the school where you met with her pastor. so nooo for this ending
you are bauriful,,you know
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
samuelizko:

you are bauriful,,you know
thanks. you are cute yourself
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by slimbiggy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Before The final Episode...I will like to share some endings I projected for the story..

wanted to be a ghost reader all tru bt reflex action no gree me. Kudos man @classcaptain i don upgrade u to courserep
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Mariojane(f): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
slimbiggy:

wanted to be a ghost reader all tru bt reflex action no gree me. Kudos man @classcaptain i don upgrade u to courserep
he needs to pass jamb before he can be courserep. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Amagmilton(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

it is not a true life story ..Purely fiction
..ok thanks.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by micronut(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Yungmilio2 shocked
lol! she is better than ichinbong in several ways, she knows all that, are child's play. May be to come and make her laugh sha, if i could not afford her "baskemouth lord of the ribs". But seriously, that captain of a guy, isn't bad you know. Nailed it and soft landed gracefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
slimbiggy:

i dey feel your reflex action baba mi. Make u use reflex action wire me 10k for dere
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mariojane:
he needs to pass jamb before he can be courserep. cheesy
and who told you he didn't pass his Jamb?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
ghost readers. I fire una with the thunder. fire. Come out of your hiding place.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by samuelizko(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mariojane:
thanks. you are cute yourself
come nd be my ichinbon na

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gudnex22(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
good work classcaptain.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Ehnihorlah1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classcaptain, abeg make me part of the cast ooo.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ehnihorlah1:
Classcaptain, abeg make me part of the cast ooo.
Confirmed sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.