Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67866 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by bmos(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author

Jst 1 adice bro n sis....
Put ursef in his shoes! Its nt easy seein a love text in ur spouse' phone nt 2 talk of havin sex in a FARM!
C'mon lets be realistic here

Imagine a man straddled on top of your own dear wife and banging her left right & centre and she is moaning in ecstasy!! Just imagine Oooooo! Anyway, what did Proverbs 6:34 say? " For jealously is the rage of a man: therefore he will not SPARE ...." Man, just pray it is not your lot because I bet you will kill both lovers in the act.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
ikombe:

Y you put im name here in the first place

Which name i put there?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by DVMtuppence(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Register for free and get sign up bonus immediately at wasere.com/freebet/08132336841
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Donpressman(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason
and how do women reason?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by KINGOZEK(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wow! What a way to hit the 6feet?

Too bad....
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
Law and constitution supercedes religion my guy. The oath is just intended to make u not to lie. But ppl still lie after the oath. Bro no argue am. A verse in the bible means nothing in a court of law...
bros, you dont understand that with law, there is no rigidity. it is what you can prove and what you know that frees you. many people do not know that verse. if you pull that verse out, and you have a good lawyer who can argue that the bible is upheld in any court of the land so why being selective about what part of the bible is upheld when it boldly states that any man who sleeps with a married woman should be put to death. they will release you sharp sharp. in the court of law, it is what you know and nothing to do with your offense. many cases where people have committed the same exact crime and one is released while the other is locked up for life. its what you know. remember that. this why why they say wisdom is the ultimate thing. what you know will save you while the ignorant are always the victims wink
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sage2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leyemoshood:
What a wasted life cos of 4mins enjoyment..

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0

Are you a 4 mins man? Chai you don suffer for hoes hand be that.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
Law and constitution supercedes religion my guy. The oath is just intended to make u not to lie. But ppl still lie after the oath. Bro no argue am. A verse in the bible means nothing in a court of law...
obama swearing on the bible before accepting his role as president

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by femi4: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason
No wonder
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-epGppeVqayk/ThUfU4LUNyI/AAAAAAAABrA/b1YvXyEmvSI/s1600/barackobama+oath+on+the+Bible.jpg[/img]
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 247notire(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros, you dont understand that with law, there is no rigidity. it is what you can prove and what you know that frees you. many people do not know that verse. if you pull that verse out, and you have a good lawyer who can argue that the bible is upheld in any court of the land so why being selective about what part of the bible is upheld when it boldly states that any man who sleeps with a married woman should be put to death. they will release you sharp sharp. in the court of law, it is what you know and nothing to do with your offense. many cases where people have committed the same exact crime and one is released while the other is locked up for life. its what you know. remember that. this why why they say wisdom is the ultimate thing. what you know will save you while the ignorant are always the victims wink
The verses in the bible are invalid in a court of law bro. I tire to explain the matter to u. You have no right from anybody to kill ur fellow man. In a court of law, the only justification for killing another man is in self defense or insanity. The rest hold no water. I rest it here bro. Enjoy the rest of ur day.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
The verses in the bible are invalid in a court of law bro. I tire to explain the matter to u. You have no right from anybody to kill ur fellow man. In a court of law, the only justification for killing another man is in self defense or insanity. The rest hold no water. I rest it here bro. Enjoy the rest of ur day.
are you for real ? there are many justifiable reasons why people kill which are recognized in law. ' momentary insanity ' is one of them. you can go insane for a moment when you see a man yanshing your wife. many have been released for this reason. i suggest you do more research on this issue bro. have a geat day. wink
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Charly68: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Police men in the house over to you: how many count charges ? The man trespassed his boundary to another man's farm.2) Trespassed another man's wife & died ignominiously ..those who refused to hearken to GOD'S instruction always have disastrous end.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 247notire(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
are you for real ? there are many justifiable reasons why people kill which are recognized in law. ' momentary insanity ' is one of them. you can go insane for a moment when you see a man yanshing your wife. many have been released for this reason. i suggest you do more research on this issue bro. have a geat day. wink
Temporal insanity is when u plead for Manslaughter and it can't get u acquitted. Only time murder is justifiable in a court of law is in self defense or insanity (madnesd). And justification here means ur not rily guilty. Cheers.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by holyokoto(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

I will do the same, because in constitution no prosecution in such event . Thus you appeared to be still premature to reason in such dilemma
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

You have not created a topic for once but your army of followers are next in line to Napoleon. Your a legend in this village.

If its true that holes aren't loyal, I think the pipes has no brain.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
Temporal insanity is when u plead for Manslaughter and it can't get u acquitted. Only time murder is justifiable in a court of law is in self defense or insanity (madnesd). And justification here means ur not rily guilty. Cheers.
are you for real ? do you need me to post you links of people that have been released from killing people based on temporary insanity, many of the cases being this same case of infidelity ? i can post 100 links to show you how common it is to walk away free after killing a man yanshing your wife. most of these cases in america where they have the most rigid justice system
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by holyokoto(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
ollah1:
He shouldn't have killed him, he didn't deserve to die. The problem is from his wife, it wasn't a rape case. His wife openly and willingly allowed him to have sex with her, to make matters worse in the bush.
The devil gets to live while the guy is long gone(R.I.P) and the lover boy go behind bars. Nigerian women are the worst thing on earth.

Your mentions would change the fact

THEY ARE NEVER LOYAL

According to Nigerian judicial act, If the bricklayer was killed within a stone throw, the killer is free of all charges because it will be assumed He acted under a psychic state
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by holyokoto(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
steffans:
I really want to understand the spirit behind SEX..

It's a sin to God b4 marriage.. Yet we break the rules.
Its not right when you are married and u do it with others..

But we find ourselves breaking all d rules..
What is really in dis SEX that makes we humans misbehave?

I keep wondering..
You already knew the answer to that
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:

a jury has acquitted another man under Florida’s controversial law, after he shot dead a man he caught having sex with his wife.
Ralph Wald, a 70-year-old Vietnam veteran, walked into his home around midnight, and less than ten seconds later, fired three shots at Walter Conley, according to ABC News. He told the jury he thought Conley was raping his wife when he saw them having intercourse in his home. But during a 911 call, when the dispatcher asked Wald if the man was dead, Wald responded, “I hope so!” and refused to help the man. He asked for medical help for his wife, Johnna Flores, since he thought he accidentally shot her also. He said he didn’t recognize Conley even though he had been roommates with his wife prior to her relationship with Wald, lived next door to Wald, had tattoos of Flores on his neck and back, and worked for Flores at her fencing company.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Seriously, people would say what they would or wouldn't do if they were in that situation, but you NEVER can say for sure. I mean, your wife, the mother of your children, that you cherish so much, having sex with a bricklayer on a bare ground in the bush, and probably enjoying it. Men! I pray I never get to be in such situation.
lmaof, Abeg which of the above is the most grievous sin? Is it the fact that she is sleeping with another or the fact that she is enjoying the sex? Maybe if he had caught them on the act while the wife was berating the lover boy about his poor act and how he cannot even match her husband, both in size and perfomance, how she never want to see him again as he no reach her husband.he would have probably pretended he didn't see.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 247notire(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:

Nothing to do with temporal insanity. Of course the circumstances around every crime has a lot of bearing to how the case goes. The law is an arse anyways.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ihedioramma: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
so @op tell us what of the wife? or did he take her back home? .
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Michellla(f): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bhella5:
i tot as much. Btw, my heart beats for u seriously can we connect? Pls!
you joined NL on my birthday.cheesy
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
Nothing to do with temporal insanity. Of course the circumstances around every crime has a lot of bearing to how the case goes. The law is an arse anyways.
thats what i have been trying to tell you all day. you will hardly find a judge who will sentence a man who killed someone sleeping with his wife. most judges all over the world are sympathetic to this type of case. in fact in arab countries you will be labelled a hero for killing the man. in america they will be sympathetic towards your case and not charge you. thats my point. its hard to see a man who was locked up for this type of offense.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ochiora(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nawaooo. He should have walked away and send the woman packing afterwards or something. Now he will spend a considerable amount of years in incarceration, cuz his charge will be for manslaughter as he acted in extreme provocation.
Pls people beware of this guy that parades himself on nairaland that he sells cheap data. He may have changed his contact number and advert logo but trust me he's still the same crook that scammed me of N2500 worth of mtn recharge card in return for 10 gig megabyte. Up till today I haven't got any megabyte or my money back.
Be wise nairalanders and don't fall for his antics.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by teemyte: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
Am sure the Nigga will be blaming himself now,,,,,,,,in other news,are u on whatspp or BBM
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
i think you are wrong. first of all, i refuse to believe the woman met a stranger for the first time and then slept with him on the farm. the town is probably a small town. this bricklayer knows the woman AND KNOWS SHE IS MARRIED. and the man who killed the bricklayer knows the man knows he is married. so the man deserved what he got. no innocent person dies like that. its payback for this crime or another crime he committed and God brought justice to him.
just listen to yourself,they both have an idea of their marital status, bleh bleh bleh............ In Draculas voice,from the story up there, was the woman raped? Hell no, so definitely she gave in her consent and as an adult she is at liberty to do whatever she wants, irrespective of her marital status, and that's where morals and integrity comes in, so don't be partisan in your judgement, both parties are guilty, and the woman gets the bigger blame cuz she wasn't raped, she got what she wanted, same goes for the dead man, I hope the case is treated as a murder case and not manslaughter, the Silly husband should face the law, wonder how some men reason, kill a man cuz he slept with your wife, with the consent of your wife, and not forcefully, killing the woman would have been a bit appealing #
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
ikombe:
dont call sumone silly for making a suggestion undecided
I was not happy with her suggestion
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
streetzdreamz:
just listen to yourself,they both have an idea of their marital status, bleh bleh bleh............ In Draculas voice,from the story up there, was the woman raped? Hell no, so definitely she gave in her consent and as an adult she is at liberty to do whatever she wants, irrespective of her marital status, and that's where morals and integrity comes in, so don't be partisan in your judgement, both parties are guilty, and the woman gets the bigger blame cuz she wasn't raped, she got what she wanted, same goes for the dead man, I hope the case is treated as a murder case and not manslaughter, the Silly husband should face the law, wonder how some men reason, kill a man cuz he slept with your wife, with the consent of your wife, and not forcefully, killing the woman would have been a bit appealing #
see people like you think you are born free and are free to do whatever you want. oh you can do whatever you want but there will be consequences to all your actions. question is can you deal with the consequences ? she has to deal with the consequences of getting another man killed. thats life. and his consequence was getting killed. carry your cross. as for the man who did the killing ? in all countries all over the world you will find very few courts who will convict him for his action. very few
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by deniyor: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
They reason like men. The ashawo should consider herself lucky to be alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.