Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67877 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by tiwiex(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Crime of passion. It's easy to judge from outside. May we not find ourselves in such a situation.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by mufasapapasanta(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
He used his Dick 2 dig he's grave' What a Sad End sad
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by wtfCode: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
#never underestimate the power of knacking.
If were d man, i'll shoot both of 'em or just leave them alone and divorce the damn LovePeddler!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by umehmj(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
RIP good bricklayer u died in active service to womanity

hahahahahahahaha.....i don die
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 900warriorz: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
ollah1:
He shouldn't have killed him, he didn't deserve to die. The problem is from his wife, it wasn't a rape case. His wife openly and willingly allowed him to have sex with her, to make matters worse in the bush.
The devil gets to live while the guy is long gone(R.I.P). Nigerian women are the worst thing on earth.

THEY ARE NEVER LOYAL

including your mother....sad grin
ollah1:
He shouldn't have killed him, he didn't deserve to die. The problem is from his wife, it wasn't a rape case. His wife openly and willingly allowed him to have sex with her, to make matters worse in the bush.
The devil gets to live while the guy is long gone(R.I.P). Nigerian women are the worst thing on earth.

THEY ARE NEVER LOYAL

including your mother....sad
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by meshack15: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Yea,and what has the man done to the prostitute(his wife?
twosquare:
I know, but it takes two to tango... This is not rape but she submitted herself willingly and open up to the concubine... In other words, the woman's heart is no longer fully with the husband.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by deloon(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic
Really?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by bbjummy: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Leyemoshood:
What a wasted life cos of 4mins enjoyment..

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Bros, no be till the enjoyment even last 2 minutes! See what myopic reasoning can cause.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by lakesider2006(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the bricklayer a YORUBA man?
U NO SABI READ SIMPLE ENGLISH ABI?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by mightyhaze: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Adesiji77: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Seriously, people would say what they would or wouldn't do if they were in that situation, but you NEVER can say for sure. I mean, your wife, the mother of your children, that you cherish so much, having sex with a bricklayer on a bare ground in the bush, and probably enjoying it. Men! I pray I never get to be in such situation.

*modified

You hit the nail on the head bro.

May we never experience such...at that moment, reason is thrown to the dustbin. No man can predict how he will act in such a situation.

It is bad enough that adultery has been committed here but the man would probably have to live most of his life behind bars unless he can successfully plead insanity in the court.

Cc: ginawest, utchgirl, sandrajazmin, sunnycliff,hardbody, christinie

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by KingsleyCEO: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Menace2Society:
grin
Menace2Society:
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by zoom007: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason
Naa one of them be this
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

See what you are saying.

A woman's unclothedness is her husbands honour, for another man to see it means that honour has been defiled.

I ain't supporting the man o but I understand his outrage, a lot of men won't control themselves under such circumstances.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

You sounds like yu can do more than have a sex with a bricklayer wus nt ur husband
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ehis05(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

Marry a policeman who has access to a gun..try slEepin wit anoda n let him catch u..den u will undastand how men reason

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Michellla(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Bhella5:
Not so bright are u? Denomic?
deloon:

Really?
Bhella5:
Not so bright are u? Denomic?
lol.
it was a typo.
oh ye' perfect humans smiley
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sukkot: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
You, my friend are the child here. Was it a case of rape? Dnt u knw the woman is the one to blame here cos she was cheating on her husband for Christ sake!!! If u see urself in same situation where a guy man is knacking ur woman u better leave d guy n face d girl. Nonsense. The husband deserves 25yrs in prison, he is a Mugu
i think you are wrong. first of all, i refuse to believe the woman met a stranger for the first time and then slept with him on the farm. the town is probably a small town. this bricklayer knows the woman AND KNOWS SHE IS MARRIED. and the man who killed the bricklayer knows the man knows he is married. so the man deserved what he got. no innocent person dies like that. its payback for this crime or another crime he committed and God brought justice to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by MizFrances(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by charlie009: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Bayelsan women are all dsame. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by zoom007: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Adesiji77:

You hit the nail on the head bro.

May we never experience such...at that moment, reason is thrown to the dustbin. No man can predict how he will act in such a situation.

It is bad enough that adultery has been committed here but the man would probably have to live the rest/most of his life behind bars unless he can successfully plead insanity in the court.

Cc: ginawest, utchgirl, hardbody
guy forget nothing will happen to the husband, naaa tresspass offence. The only prob is illegal possession of gun.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by AnanseK(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

Be warned, some husbands will kill both of you.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by RomanyChi(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Gosh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by stchinedu: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
damyzino:

what are you saying ...because i think. you are defending the women
grin cheesy not really defending the woman but trying to distribute the blame evenly wink
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by cescky(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
You, my friend are the child here. Was it a case of rape? Dnt u knw the woman is the one to blame here cos she was cheating on her husband for Christ sake!!! If u see urself in same situation where a guy man is knacking ur woman u better leave d guy n face d girl. Nonsense. The husband deserves 25yrs in prison, he is a Mugu

Therse something called manslaughetr, remeber pristoris of southafrica? And therse something called murder...
Seeing that its hard for you to make an intelligent cobversation with out resorting to insult says a lot...nothing more to say to your type
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by tollytexy(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the bricklayer a YORUBA man?

No,Hes an American
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Kassidy90(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Angel: How did u die?

Man: ehhmmmmm serving the 'Womanity'

Angel: Tell me about it

Man:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Adesiji77: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
zoom007:

guy forget nothing will happen to the husband, naaa tresspass offence. The only prob is illegal possession of gun.

For real? shocked

I am no lawyer though, just applying my layman's knowledge of law.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by kelvyn7: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic
Deno Denominator undecided
cheesy
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by mrobjective: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
I don't understand it myself.He should have just cut off the prick.....
Some people like to overdo

Its called provocation..do not be supprised if he is not jailed
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
You must be like her.
Adultery is abomination from the Holy Bible to Koran to Native Custom in Nigeria.
The man even used gun, in my village, my uncle used machete and separated the head of the man sleeping with his wife.
Men should not trespass private property.
Men who sleep with the wives of other men are buried alive in some parts of Nigeria.

Resisting temptation is not easy, but it is better to save your life than to fall into the pitfall of adultery.
I have fled Lagos twice to escape from my married ex-girlfriends who wanted us to have sex.
Then I fled from a married woman who forgot she was cooking when I visited her.
Then I fled from another married woman who was too attractive to resist and both of us could be locked up in a discussion that she would not want anyone to interrupt us.
The most painful one for me is fleeing from someone you loved and who also loved you, but got married in your absence and when you returned to town, the passion was too intense that you had to flee to save her and yourself from tragedy.
FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL AND ADULTERY IS EVIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.