Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Confused Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused Mind (845 Views)

A Confused Sister...please Help / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Mind by Imahaps(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dear e-family, I sincerely need your suggestion/advice. I will be 24 years early next year, my aunty wants me to write JAMB next year. Am currently learning how to make beaded jewelries and I have about 200,000 naira in my bank account. Before now, my plan was to use the money to open a shop where I will be selling children and ladies OK wears while making and selling beads as well. But right now am in a state of confusion. A part of me wants to go back to school but the other parts is telling me to focus on business. And with rate of unemployment in this country, I wounder how the labour market will be when I will be passing out from NYSC at the age of 29 years. Am ashamed to say that I don't know what I want

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by Chaulay1: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is your aunt sponsoring your schooling? For me, I don't see why you can't combine bead making with schooling. Since, she want you to write jamb next year, fine, continue learning the bead making and start building your clientele base from now. Even while in school, you can still attract fellow students as customers. It's a very flexible business that you should be able to handle while schooling. Education is equally important even if you are going into business full time after NYSC. Although for now, you may have to hold on with the shop opening.

Before enrolling for jamb lessons, can you test run the cloth business from home?

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by thambolo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
My e-sister,
You do not have to be shy about being confused. We all get confuse at one point or the other.
Life can be so easy if you can lay your hands on its manual;based on this, I will share a real life story with you before mid-night tomorrow...a little busy now.
I sincerely admire your courage. You are already on the right track. Keep sharing your problem the same way you share your success. We Love You
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Youre underestimating the power of God. You dont place your future on faith but rather you place it on worries. Youre 24 and you will be writing jamb. How about those that are 30 and will be writing jamb to further their education even in their unemployment. And also those i knew in my department that were 35 above. You simply dont go to university just because of gettin work but at least be learned so that you will have a voice with your contemporaries. You simply cant just let go off education just to focus only on your business. You are still so young and can combine your business and still be in school. For your information i will be 25 years and will be writing jamb too. Even though i was already in the uni but something drastically happened. I also had coursemates who were business oriented and also students and they were far older than you. For more informations you can meet me at whatsapp. 08060423357 or call me 08084424475. GOD BLESS.
Imahaps:
Dear e-family, I sincerely need your suggestion/advice. I will be 24 years early next year, my aunty wants me to write JAMB next year. Am currently learning how to make beaded jewelries and I have about 200,000 naira in my bank account. Before now, my plan was to use the money to open a shop where I will be selling children and ladies OK wears while making and selling beads as well. But right now am in a state of confusion. A part of me wants to go back to school but the other parts is telling me to focus on business. And with rate of unemployment in this country, I wounder how the labour market will be when I will be passing out from NYSC at the age of 29 years. Am ashamed to say that I don't know what I want
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
As long as ur aunt is ready to sponsor u in uni, write ur jamb and go to school, u can still open ur shop off campus and employ a sales girl, make extra cash in school but school is essential cos opportunities are only available for those who are ready to grab them not those who are not ready. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by Imahaps(f): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Confused Mind by Imahaps(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank you all for your advice. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by Imahaps(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is your aunt sponsoring your schooling? For me, I don't see why you can't combine bead making with schooling. Since, she want you to write jamb next year, fine, continue learning the bead making and start building your clientele base from now. Even while in school, you can still attract fellow students as customers. It's a very flexible business that you should be able to handle while schooling. Education is equally important even if you are going into business full time after NYSC. Although for now, you may have to hold on with the shop opening.

Before enrolling for jamb lessons, can you test run the cloth business from home?

Yes, she will be sponsoring my education

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
I believe you can run a successful business while you school.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Being A Left-handed Person / Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage / Marriages Failing For Lack Of Knowledge About Sex – Ify-asia Chiemeziem, Sexpert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.