Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80074 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by SirShymexx: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
yetseyi:

sad angry angry angry

where are you going?

I'm coming to look for you cos word on the street is that you have got a big batty. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by yetseyi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

I'm coming to look for you cos word on the street is that you have got a big batty. lipsrsealed tongue

You ehn your case is something else, I know you.will camp on any thread that has to do with "big batty".

Is it not better to just leave and comeback instead of deactivating and reactivating?
How are you bro?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by SirShymexx: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
yetseyi:

You ehn your case is something else, I know you.will camp on any thread that has to do with "big batty".

Is it not better to just leave and comeback instead of deactivating and reactivating?
How are you bro?

I won't deactivate this time - I'll just stop posting.

I'm good...and you. Still waiting to see ya pic. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by DanielGb(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:

You are so funny
naso. Sotey u laugh and 4get 2 ask my tooth pick question.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by johnfergusgreen(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheesy Attention seeker
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by yetseyi(f): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

I won't deactivate this time - I'll just stop posting.

I'm good...and you.

Okay

I am very good too.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
As in eh..and a shameless one..belzabull,come and see where the olosho is advertising herself. The shameless EDO Italian wh0re who have guts to call IGBO women prostitutes.
johnfergusgreen:
cheesy Attention seeker
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
Thesame reasons why ladies r so crazy about massive (big) dick!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by elspeth(f): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
same problem here ,but then I stopped caring since I'm not an attention seeker,I wear less of spandex clothings all because the world ain't safe anymore,...don't be embarrassed at all.....be comfortable with your self and avoid false impressions.. that's all I'm gonna say☺✌
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by oliverperry(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
I won't lie if any big butts girl pass by I would look and appreciate the Hand work of God shocked cool grin angry grin I love girls with nice backside to make every thing intact and moderate am not talking of some butts that would look shapeless [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Rich5: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2020
let start fucking the butt too,it's also another treasure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.