Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80218 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by missbronzy(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Jarizod:
don't mind him..u don't look starved of it wink
bless u jare! wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by viclawz(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Lol its fun at times, but has a man stopped you before to tell you he had a hardon just by looking at your behind? embarassed
hahahahahahahaha...rotflmao..this is epic
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by BALLOSKI: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, I think sey u dey vex before na, I no go sleep
I didn't. I'm sure you are mistaking me for someone and that's why u always misunderstand me.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
missbronzy:
bless u jare! wink
amen my dear, more collection of IT more freshness grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
I love women with big buttocks because of my extra large phallus.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I didn't. I'm sure you are mistaking me for someone and that's why u always misunderstand me.
I know you're not the one, was only getting on your nerves with that . we good now
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jarizod:
wharay girl wink wetin do ur former account

nice pic buh d darkness between ur thighs look like a dicccck
.me no just know oo.d tin refused to open..

na dicck na..na dat style dem de call STAND AT DICCKTION
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
vani86:

Oyi is as flat as my palm
how u take know
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
RichDad1:

Picture would go a very long way to access your situation, whether the men are being sincere in their assessment or they are just perverts. cheesy
hehehe cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!u sha wan see my butt angry
not just him wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by xtervaganza(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Why are you all asking for pictures, I am not here to advertise myself. I can be very shy that's part of the reasons I don't have my picture on Nairaland.

I just wanted to know how other ladies cope that's the reason for this.
no mind dem

Just like my mom and sister people still cat call then grin grin grin grin

Anyway, what you need is confidence. You have ot natural already, just walk with guile and grace cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by vani86: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jarizod:
how u take know

Busy body, is your name oyind17
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
vani86:

Busy body, is your name oy7
so na crime to ask quenshun
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
To everyone sending me pm, what do you want me to do for you ? I don't understand do you all want me to split my behind into pieces for you all?

Haba sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by viclawz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
kathykathy:
babe i understnd wot u are going tru,,,,bt na poo full inside,,,i pity those men sha
hmmm..coming from a lady
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by onunwa21(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yes ooo, me 2

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by emeraldknytt(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
ew! Ta ni o je (who go chop am). Eran igbe (poo meat)... OshiNATION
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by petitmonde(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
shocked is there a way to delete this thread? I didn't get the answers I was expecting, all I am getting are pms and people following me now on Nairaland, Men you people have followed me here sad

Why cant a man love a lady for her good character and not her body? sad

I thought this thread would have died down by now.
and that begs the question 'what is your character like'?
From enahi's posts on nairaland,be sincere with yourself,would u like/date/love enahi?
If enahi is not writing in rude tone,it would b in anger tone.if it does not reek of tribalism,it will reek of of abusive words.the way enahi reasons especially in politics section is very shallow.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hate it or Live with it...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
petitmonde:

and that begs the question 'what is your character like'?
From enahi's posts on nairaland,be sincere with yourself,would u like/date/love enahi?
If enahi is not writing in rude tone,it would b in anger tone.if it does not reek of tribalism,it will reek of of abusive words.the way enahi reasons especially in politics section is very shallow.

Please leave Enahi alone, She doesn't owe you an explanation?

Why won't you hate me in politics section because you hate the truth, truth is just too bitter for you to accept.

Jeez its a democracy, I have a right to my opinion. I am sure if you had your way, you would have probably silenced me.

I stand for what I believe in, you cant cajole me or buy me over. Now kindly leave my thread alone.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by petitmonde(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Why won't you hate me in politics section because you hate the truth, truth is just too bitter for you to accept.

Jeez its a democracy, I have a write to my opinion. I am sure if you had your way, you would have probably silenced me.

I stand for what I believe in, you cant cajole me or buy me over. Now kindly leave my thread alone.
'now leave my thread'
another childish and shallow way to reason.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
To everyone sending me pm, what do you want me to do for you ? I don't understand do you all want me to split my behind into pieces for you all?

Haba sad

Oh I'm trying to PM you, but it won't let me. I really want to ask some important questions in private. Trust me, they have nothing to do with your nyash ha.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by emeraldknytt(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
petitmonde:

'now leave my thread'
same 'ol' shii... If you've got a vendetta or feud of such, this isnt the best place to shame your fame... Leave the as* (pun intended) alone and the mare is gonna be so goodie goodie to you.... Aii

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by emeraldknytt(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Jeez its a democracy, I have a right to my opinion. I am sure if you had your way, you would have probably silenced me.

Don't be so bitter and egotistic, no one here hates you... Thats an astronomical word you used there. @least no one has tried to assassinate you yet...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by viclawz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
petitmonde:

'now leave my thread'
stop quoting her wrongly she said "now KINDLY leave my thread" in a polite way... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by banjeezay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
missbronzy:
show me ur diƧk 1st angry
aaaaaaaaaaargh!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Haba sad

Hahaha. No mind them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by kathykathy(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
viclawz:
hmmm..coming from a lady
so?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
emeraldknytt:

Don't be so bitter and egotistic, no one here hates you... Thats an astronomical word you used there. @least no one has tried to assassinate you yet...

I understand but there is so much bitterness and tribalism going on on Nairaland and its hard to tell who is who on Nairaland.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by obstead200(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
We need pictures to be able fully assess this issue
And there we can advice you better
JESUS!!!!!!!!
over 500 likes with this short comment. Bro, I envy u. I wish I saw this thread earlier cos u took my very words outta my mouth. and I lost the likes i wud have gotten
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by 123papas(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
well packed butts are scarce!!! damn

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Truth Or Dare Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.