Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia (32272 Views)

Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by Policy001(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
hahn:

E-commerce was not built on the foundation of pay on delivery. That is a Nigerian thing because we do not have trust for ourselves.

The best products to sell online to the Nigerian market are services and subscriptions. I have been enjoying less fuss since I switched from products to services. cool

I guess that can't be marketed on jumia or konga, which site can one do that pls
Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by hahn(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Policy001:

I guess that can't be marketed on jumia or konga, which site can one do that pls

You will have to create your own website

1 Like

Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by Delinco: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Apart from creating website, any other channel to sell services?
Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by delgroveng(m): 5:12am On Dec 10, 2019
The Key to winning on E-commerce market place is having the right products. Then build your cashflow from there, and confidence in product selection while you are selling on e-commerce market place.

Many of the products are from China, this is the best place to source for inventory because the whole world imports from China. The problem is, who are you relying on to do your shopping for you, being Vendors selling on Konga and Jumia. How can you allow someone who has always used carpet at their homes to recommend a rug you should buy. This are the vendors on Jumia and Konga, many of Jumia and Konga buyers from Demographic analysis are middle class, working class, govt workers, foreigners, returnees from abroad.

Target these individuals and you will have no problem with high rejection rate of goods, also u will always be ahead of the Jumia and Konga merchandising department. You have to rely on planning, expectation of demand using a seasonal forecast. This way you can buy goods for shipment which takes 42 days and clearing, buy more quantities means cheaper cost of transportation and economic of scale in quantities purchased. Then you do it in a recurring order.

If you are a Vendor on Jumia market place, contact us for your Inventory buying
If you would like to start selling on Jumia, let us suggest you the right products
Want to Join our crowd buying, add me on watsapp.
Tell us the category of goods you sell and we shall pair you with other crowd buyers

1 Like

Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by joshuaudom(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Good one, afterall everything in life involve risk.
Re: The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia by ojialo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who still sell on konga and jumia here is it still profitable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Dangote Refinery’ll Not Sell Petrol At Regulated Price’- The Nation / 13 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1,000 World Banks / Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.