Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Effects Of Unfaithfulness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Unfaithfulness (497 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Signs Of Unfaithfulness In Marriage / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Unfaithfulness by legendgalas(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am opening this trend so as to know why unfaithfulness has eaten deep into the fabrics of our today Nigerian youths.
Its almost impossible for you to read through a complete forum without seeing trends that talks about how a guy was caught cheating or how a girl who has just finished sleeping with another guy was caught. The worst line of the situation is that some parents are equally involving themselves to this terrible issue instead of teaching the youth how best to stop the practice of unfaithfulness. Latest research shows that most of the divorce cases in recent time has traces of unfaithfulness as one of its major factor. It is more than terrible to imagine that pretty girl/boy you have so much cherished is also cheating on you with another person, knowing fully well that it kill one's trust. The worst effect of been unfaithful is that the children from most broken homes hardly become important to the society since it is divinely approved by God that parents should train a child the way he should go. Get it right friends, "parents not parent". I hate being unfaithful to my guy and pray God help me to overcome the advances of devilish guys.

what's your take on unfaithfulness folks?
Re: Effects Of Unfaithfulness by Yellowson(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerians men has taken to unfaithfulness due to exposure of bo0bs
Re: Effects Of Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Unfaithfulness is Bad to humans and a sin in the eyes of God......... May we faithful guys, keep being faithful to the end.
Re: Effects Of Unfaithfulness by legendgalas(f): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Unfaithfulness is Bad to humans and a sin in the eyes of God......... May we faithful guys, keep being faithful to the end.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Not Say To Single People / Divorcee Is Scammed Out Of £4,000 By Nigerian ‘fiancé.. / Offline Matchmaking Making A Serious Rebound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.