Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? (1986 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? / What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) / What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by orchmani(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
There's this hot pretty looking female neighbor,dark,slim,tall.nice shaped boobs and hips...cute eyes,natural red lips...am the closest to her in the compound and we're very fond of each oda........infact everybody in yard knowz we're dating.....she's this quite and shy type who hardly communicate wt oda fellow yard members,always in her apartment day to day without coming out only when she's going out....most times she's always in my room even if am not around...she even has my spare keys...she does everything for me in the house like a gf does and cuz of her I have stopped bringing female friends over to my place....we've had sex just once bt dats long time ago but since then she won't let me go inside her....we kiss,smooch,romance,give ourselves head,bath and sleep on same bed...when ever we on it,we get unclad do all stuffs but she won't just let my dick inside her kitty cat and this has been frustrating me for long cuz I end up having blue balls.....I keep asking what d matter cud be but she says notin....most time she's the one who makes the first move and we end up not having sex... My friends keep saying maybe she's possessed by a spirit and stuffs like dat...I really want to know what cud be the reason for that?.....matured replies plz.....NB have even asked her out which she didn't hesitate to say yes. And we've been togeda for like 7months now.....but dis really frustrating I always see,feel,touch the kitty but can't go in..thanks guyz...reasons plz.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Wukari(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
she is being careful
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Luckymay(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
There is this thread i read here today about phobia-ish. Maybe she has that phobia on erect peni*s. Can't remember what its called again. I think u should have a deep talk with her and dig out her reasons for not allowing u in. Come to think of it, she once opened that gate for u and now......
Well it cud be a fault from u.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by durubrian(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
she didn't enjoy it the first time... #learn how to please a lady with X
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by witnezHD(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
She forgot to friendzone you... That's what she's trying to do now

2 Likes

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Mrbigman1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
She enjoys ur touch more.

Dnt touch her again when she wants it, tell her what u want, give her ur konjition if she no gree, tell her, gerra hear man!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by gab264(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wukari:
she is being careful
More careful" I fink".
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by vani86: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
There is this thread i read here today about phobia-ish. Maybe she has that phobia on erect peni*s. Can't remember what its called again. I think u should have a deep talk with her and dig out her reasons for not allowing u in. Come to think of it, she once opened that gate for u and now......
Well it cud be a fault from u.

Doubt its phobia of an erect penis, the OP said they give head to each other, if someone has a phobia for a penis she wont even touch one not to talk of giving bj
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by vani86: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op i had a friend like that though we were not dating, we only enjoyed each others company, smooch, cuddle, give head and so on but she wont let me get in there.

This is what i did, during one of our smooching day, i took my time, got her really hot, and started giving her head, just when she was about to come i stopped she told me to continue i was like nope, i want to go in grin.

Well she had no choice but to let me in.

Since then, no more holding back from her. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Luckymay(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
vani86:

Doubt its phobia of an erect penis, the OP said they give head to each other, if someone has a phobia for a penis she wont even touch one not to talk of giving bj
ok then.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Melahou(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Her marine husband have warned her seriously against it.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am I the only man that finds it disgusting discussing sex with my male friends?
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Melahou:
lmaoo
Op....I can't help saying u are stewpeed for discussing ur relationship ish with ur friends and ur friends are foolish for saying its spiritual.

No insults intended tho angry
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Homguy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Might be HIV positive. These days due to my work at the ARV clinic, I can reliably confirm a lot of ladies, in fact more ladies are infected than guys. The reason is obvious. You need to be careful bro,

1 Like

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Luckymay(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
vani86:

ok
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by hardeymorlar(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ask her pastor,he must've said something or maybe ur JT is more of a pain dan a reliever lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Melahou(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
lmaoo
Op....I can't help saying u are stewpeed for discussing ur relationship ish with ur friends and ur friends are foolish for saying its spiritual.

In that case i'll organize deliverance section for you
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by AbuMikey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Acidosis:
Am I the only man that finds it disgusting discussing sex with my male friends?
No, You are not alone.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Melahou:

Were You with Her 'Spiritual Husband' when He gave Her the warning?
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Melahou(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
AbuMikey:

Were You with Her 'Spiritual Husband' when He gave Her the warning?

Those are the signs...

You don't need to be a doctor to know the signs of malaria grin
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Melahou:

Those are the signs...

You don't need to be a doctor to know the signs of malaria grin

Your argument holds little water!

1 The Guy is a bad f**cker.
2 His deek is prolly too big for the girl's Clit.
3 The girl is trying to stress the hell outta the guy.
4 She has made up Her mind to be Celibate for Sometime.
5 She has an S.T.D and wouldn't want to transfer it to the guy.
6 She's usually on Her 'Fertile' Period whenever such scenarios come up.

What if any of the above listed is Her reason for not allowing the guy make love to Her, will You still relate it to PAPI WATER? gringrincheesygringrin
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by czarr(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
lmaoo

stewpeed!
Foolish!
And you said no insults intended!
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by Tapout(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
vani86:
Op i had a friend like that though we were not dating, we only enjoyed each others company, smooch, cuddle, give head and so on but she wont let me get in there.

This is what i did, during one of our smooching day, i took my time, got her really hot, and started giving her head, just when she was about to come i stoped, she told me to continue i was like nope, i want to go in grin.

Well she had no choice but to let me in.

Since then, no more holding back from her. grin

Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by IamLEGEND1: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2015
after giving it a shot,her vagína decided it was best it friendzoned ur penìs.... No big deal.
Re: What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? by jsleekk(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Guys, I seriously tink "PAPI WATER" is involved. grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't / Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship / Guys Are Loosers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.