Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! (9180 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

nne biko jiriya nwayo...dont take my post too serious,i wasn't really talking about her in particular even though i quoted her

Trust me, ejim ya nwayo...
Even though you weren't talking about her, from my findings on this forum, A male straffs and is hailed while his female counterpart is condemned.

Not like I'm in support of the act but this is hypocrisy of the highest order cos last time I checked the guys don't sleep with goats, it's still those females that are condemned, your comment proved me right..

It's all good sha smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by ENIGMA24(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Yes!! Shout out to him..my day 1 niccur..I don't regret losing it to him but hez now my ex cool
THIS KIND OF GIRLS HAVE FINISH IN THE MARKET
.....iyam proud.......
My ex should intern with you biko
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by amitycris(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
wa gbayi cheesy
prettythicksme:
Shout to kingtom&truckpusher grin grin na dem disvirgin me cheesy
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by ENIGMA24(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:
Hello Akpos,

Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for breaking that hymen that faithful September afternoon.
Thank you for breaking up with me less than 2 months after
I was 16, you were 25. You fuccking pervert!

Sincerely.,
Raayah

......let's get naked and swear for him together
****modified*****
I typed n*ked NL changed it to unclad....Biko is it your n*ked?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Blizzy9ja: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
onomeglo:
that's not ur biz...
Sorry tho... I understand how it feels
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by raayah(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
ENIGMA24:

......let's get naked and swear for him together
****modified*****
I typed n*ked NL changed it to unclad....Biko is it your n*ked?

Nairaland and its moderation lol.
What will we swear about? Why do we have to be naked
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by ENIGMA24(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

Nairaland and its moderation lol.
What will we swear about? Why do we have to be naked
....let's just swear that THUNDER WILL FAYA HIM....
we need to be n*ked so it will happen sharp sharp!!!
Plus for the curse to be effective...we have to hug tight while naked...
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckygurl:

Even though you weren't talking about her, from my findings on this forum, A male straffs and is hailed while his female counterpart is condemned.

Not like I'm in support of the act but this is hypocrisy of the highest other cos last time I checked the guys don't sleep with goats, it's still those females that are condemned, your comment proved me right..

lolz....is not really like that....is just most of the time the some gals engage in sexual debut from a quite early age;thats why it seems they receive most of the condemnation
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

The most fun in a relationship is growing together. I don't mind young ones dating people around their age. Besides, they are legal to marry anytime after 18. Its their choice to marry at 18 or 35.

There is also no problem with 10 ex's to me. A lot of issues come up in relationships so breaking up with someone might be necessary especially between 18-25. This is the primetime of people's life. Going to university, first jobs etc. Stability is not common in these relationships most of the time.

I agree with you about the straffing partner thing. Some people are in it for the sex.

nne lee ihem n'ekwu maka ya...some will have the tell tale signs that it wont lead to marriage and still go ahead to date....for instance u met guy whom u know clearly has no intent for marriage and u still follow suit at the end both of u dumo each other..

so u are telling me having 10 ex's isnt a bigg deal then be ready to answer mary Magdalene
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

lolz....is not really like that....is just most of the time the some gals engage in sexual debut from a quite early age;thats why it seems they receive most of the condemnation

How true is the emboldened??
Anyway, lets not get into that now.......
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckygurl:

How true is the emboldened?? Anyway, lets not get into that now.......
nne ka anyi kwue ezi okwu na....generally speaking
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:
Hello Akpos,

Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for breaking that hymen that faithful September afternoon.
Thank you for breaking up with me less than 2 months after.

I was 16, you were 25. You fuccking pervert!

Sincerely.,
Raayah

Lmfao!!! "grin"
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

nne ka anyi kwue ezi okwu na....generally speaking

Hapu ihe a!!!
It's a two way thing, I tell you..
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by raayah(f): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

nne lee ihem n'ekwu maka ya...some will have the tell tale signs that it wont lead to marriage and still go ahead to date....for instance u met guy whom u know clearly has no intent for marriage and u still follow suit at the end both of u dumo each other..

so u are telling me having 10 ex's isnt a bigg deal then be ready to answer mary Magdalene

I don't think its a big deal for a girl to sleep with 10 guys but I understand if its too much for you
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckygurl:

Not like I'm in support of the act but this is hypocrisy of the highest other cos last time I checked the guys don't sleep with goats, it's still those females that are condemned, your comment proved me right..

Its a traditional something my lady. The straffer is always hailed, the strafee booed! Makes the whole show interesting grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

I don't think its a big deal for a girl to sleep with 10 guys but I understand if its too much for you

Yh, it won't be a big deal if her next had already slept with 20 girls smiley
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

shocked shocked
Babe are you for real

grin grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by raayah(f): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yh, it won't be a big deal if her next had already slept with 20 girls smiley

Not a big deal for me. I don't ask for numbers. If he has slept with 30 people, not my business. Afterall, numbers can be made up. I can lie that I've slept with one man or 50, no one can confirm.

That's my opinion but I understand if people don't see that

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:

Not a big deal for me. I don't ask for numbers.
That's my opinion but I understand if people don't see that
Raayah, I think I'm in love
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by menix(m): 1:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Shout out to Oyind17...
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how old was you when he broke your hymen? grin grin
undecided undecided
TeamVirgin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by cornoil(m): 4:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Virgin kor, virgin ni
PinkBarbie:
undecided undecided
TeamVirgin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by bobo65(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Shutouts to Onila and Nneka124

Na 2 gals disvirgin u
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Badboiz(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
Nd i was not invited?

Wicked wink

You were not invited...hmm invite dey oo only if you are up for it
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by oba2flex(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Shout out to Joy Soap. It was fun Mehnn

Meanwhile, i'm so enjoyin raayah's gist here
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its a traditional something my lady. The straffer is always hailed, the strafee booed! Makes the whole show interesting grin

SMH undecided undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by cosby02(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2015
onomeglo:
The person should rather go to hell.. tongue
That sounds like a bloody, negative shoutout cry
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
undecided undecided
TeamVirgin
tales by the moonlight grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tales by the moonlight grin
Don't tell me you're no longer a virgin. shocked
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Don't tell me you're no longer a virgin. shocked
fortunately, I am. grin
I'm keeping it for us
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
fortunately, I am. grin
I'm keeping it for us
Good boy. grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Good boy. grin
see this one o undecided who be boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.