Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party (7914 Views)

Rap Battles That Will Change Your Opinions Of Rap Battles / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / The Prince Of Rap Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 2:02am On May 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

im demotrivated now!!! angry https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-266596.0.html#bot
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:22pm On May 21, 2009
gabby
have u read online?about punchlines .??
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2009
Yes I did ooo and its exactly like what Im doin now sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 4:42pm On May 23, 2009
oh lord am in trouble . is that what u saw gab?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2009
Yes oo but I asked Mykali and he explained to me and I roughly got what alunchline is.

Ok, I need to really think it through. sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:19pm On May 24, 2009
think its through its ur assignment remember ?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On May 24, 2009
Yes ooo but I was confuse for a moment there.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On May 24, 2009
I will be gon for 10 days. Not sure if they have internet connection in the city but if they have I will give you 10 punchlines ASAP
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:22am On May 28, 2009
gabby where are my punchlines? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ur teacher is gettin angry embarassed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2009
I told u I have been sent to work in the city for 10 days ooo.

Ok, let me think now of the 10 punchlines. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Jun 05, 2009
I can't think. . . Seriously. . . . Im soooo tired!!! angry sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
Gabry:

I can't think. . . Seriously. . . . Im soooo tired!!! angry sad
LOL TIRED OF DOING WHAT ? DID U CARRY AS MUCH LOAD AS A DONKEY? embarassed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
I have been working like hell naaa. angry
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2009
gabbbbrrry!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

ok. how about this.

U're lines are so shitty that u spit like a toad eatin flies.  sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
From all da stuffs av seen here, i think u gabby have d potential of being far better than 4kasibe, so don't give up, i see ur well of taught is deeper than his.
Just my opinion thou, nothin against anybody
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
From all da stuffs av seen here, i think u gabby have d potential of being far better than 4kasibe, so don't give up, i see ur well of taught is deeper than his.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
darequam:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2009
lol @dare u dey craze , the teacher actually wants the student to be better than he his , besides i think darequam is garbage .what the Bleep is a darequam . quam ko kwam one ni. bolo. lmfao.

@prawn crackers
na this kin talk we dey see ur eye put. dopemu

@gabrryl
oya now. more punchlines o shocked grin grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
@4kasibe,
and whats that stuff riddin in ur brain that make u act like this.
I thought u were more of a coolheaded guy, never knu u were more of ur name.
Why post that shit, Questionin my name?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
darequam:

@4kasibe,
and whats that stuff riddin in ur brain that make u act like this.
I thought u were more of a coolheaded guy, never knu u were more of ur name.
Why post that shit, Questionin my name?

this ur question needs answer . can someone answer him 4 me .bolo.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hmmm!! I guess u got more than i thought.
U'l only call me bolo, if thats the name u give the kingpin in ur area.
Remember all those kungfu films whereby the teacher can't even handle one of his student. Gaby would be jackie chan while u r the teacher who is just jealous cus he can't boast of the skill his student posses.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
lol @ dare
u can say that again
for ur info , me and gabby are gonna battle when she is about to graduate from my class ., i guess ur numbskull needs to emrol in ofokasibe school of retardology. dare-quam koo dare -karimu nee. sule alajala grin grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2009
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry   why u guys fighting. . . sad

Darequam, thanks for the compliment but I dont think am that good. sad I think being a rapper is so hard. The moment I tried to be serious, its all killing me. I only can come out with unserious lines and it makes me happy.  embarassed cry

Ofokasibe, you did not tell me if thats the punchline which you wanted jor. . . Im all confuse here but so far thats what I heard from Mykali so abeg oo@ Is it the right one?

Guys,
What does this means:

1) Dopemu

2) quam ko kwam one ni

3) bolo

4) kingpin

5) koo dare -karimu nee.

6) sule alajala
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 2:58am On Jun 10, 2009
@o4
me in ur skul lol!
I bet the chicken wanna teach the eagle how to fly.
@gaby
i got no qualms with u but i still don't understand y a once reasonable O4 is now acting unreasonable.
Those words u posted r not anyway of use to ur rap knowledge, i bet its time i leave u wit ur teacher.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by dyabman(m): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2009
a fake teacher
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2009
darequam:

@gaby
i got no qualms with u but i still don't understand y a once reasonable O4 is now acting unreasonable.
Those words u posted r not anyway of use to ur rap knowledge, i bet its time i leave u wit ur teacher.

Heheh! Cause maybe u have humiliated him naa smiley
So u think I can be a rapper? grin

dyabman:

a fake teacher

U are not well seriously! U just love to make me angry dont you? Oloshi! angry
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2009
@GABRY
I TOLD U DAREQUAM IS ONLY JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE IMPROVING, SEE IN NAIRALAND THERE ARE PLAYERHATERS AND THOSE WHO BEEF FOR NOTHING. DAREQUAM USED TO BE AN ASSHOLE IN THE MUSIC RADIO SECTION,, NOW HE IS JEALOUS THAT OFOKA THE RETARDO KING IS THE CHOSEN LECTURER IN NAIRALAND , DARE PLS BRING YOUR  BEEF ALONG I WOULD EVEN EAT UR PORK, JEALOUS HEAD. grin GABBY TO SHOW U FURTHER WHAT PUNCHLINES ARE LEMME DROP SOME MORE PUNCHLINE FREESTYLE ON  THIS PUNK ASS PATHOLOGICAL PLAYERHATER dare kwame grin

@gabby , lets drop some cypha on this darequam playerhating modafcuker . i go first then u go second

OFOKA is A HIPHOP HEAD / DAREQUAM  is a motherfcuking jealous head
listen/ darequam ur flow is dead /ofoka bust rhymes as hot as lead
yo gabbryl, i will shake him up/
darequam is a bitch i would fuckin smack him up
coming against me / ur commiting a  felony
darequam's face is poorer than the nigerian economy  grin
dyabman is a shitting man/ this nigga spits more shit than dare's ass grin tongue
punk asses /go check ur behind/cuzz nairaland knows i would Bleep em fast
gabrylwl feel my style and feel my flow/ofoka is the best and am here to show
i could rap fast and i could rap slow /everyone knows i got more green than glo
darequam is jealous cuzz i spit easy with effizy
i got more money than young money weezy
gabbryl check it /my flow is deep like a well
am so fly up /i tell angels to chop knuckle
dare looks like the nairaland version of steve urkle
darequam am the best i hope u understand
this is freestyle yo / i spit straight from my head
ask hybrid i spend more money than a banker
i make more crosses than nigerian left flankers
i dont just brag /.i show u am a hot rapper
he's a gay /darequam is a nairaland self-servicer  lipsrsealed grin
like a river on the sea/ gabbry is feeling my flows
am her teacher on the mic /. am set to make glow
if she dont rap well /i wont hesitate to spank her
teach her hug her and go ahead to reward her
with the nairaland title of the sickest femcee
ask shaz and chiogo / gabbryl they cannot see !

DAREQUAM IS A BITCH AND I JUST bleeped HIM UP   cheesy shocked grin

@gabrryl
its ur turn .hit him and dyabman hard! shocked grin  they are our practice targets for today. make sure u go hard
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
I shall replace Darequam with Joseph6  angry  grin And Ill take Dyabman!  grin  cheesy  grin

Joseph6 claims to be ma hard cold enemy,
He thinks that gabrywyl have super duper Multiple ID,
bashin me sayin that I  fake ma virginity,
Callin me a diabolic bitch announcin it publicly.
I dont give a shit what he thinks cause his mind dey full of jelousy,
Anyways, he reminded me of a Big Bafoon Triple B         (Triple B stands for Bitch Black Babboon)
Claiming to f.uck a baby goat contiunously
I think his sangolo is filled with kolomentality. . .
If Im a cultist I would make him die a slow death
I wont give him a chance to breathe his last breath
Im gonna cover him in dirt and cover him in a bog
And swear no one will remember him like Thomas the frog

Dyabman is a jobless bafoon and thats why he is known as Diaperman,
He only fit sell Diapers as much as he can,
Dissing and spitting out lamos has always been his trend,
If I see him real life, I swear I would flat him up with a crane,
Get a rope, tie him and send him to da pope,
He aint nowhere near dope, Cuz he look like a mope,
Dissin ma sista Acidrop was not okay, its sickening me,
Give you a dirty slap and push u down from a tree,
Make you fit know your full stupidity, U fugly Ugly Mugly!
Next time learn to respect others U big Oloshi Super Lepa Shandi!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
Gabry:

I shall replace Darequam with Darequam angry  grin And Ill take Dyabman!  grin  cheesy  grin

Darequam claims to be ma hard cold enemy,
He thinks that gabrywyl have super duper Multiple ID,
bashin me sayin that I  fake ma virginity,
Callin me a diabolic bitch announcin it publicly.
I dont give a shit what he thinks cause his mind dey full of jelousy,
Anyways, he reminded me of a Big Bafoon Triple B         (Triple B stands for Bitch Black Babboon)
Claiming to f.uck a baby goat contiunously
I think his sangolo is filled with kolomentality. . .
If Im a cultist I would make him die a slow death
I wont give him a chance to breathe his last breath
Im gonna cover him in dirt and cover him in a bog
And swear no one will remember him like Thomas the frog

Darequam is a jobless bafoon and thats why he is known as Diaperman-DAREQUAM -GEDDIT ?,
He only fit sell Diapers as much as he can,
Dissing and spitting out lamos has always been his trend,
If I see him real life, I swear I would flat him up with a crane,
Next time learn to respect others U big Oloshi Super Lepa Shandi!

WOW THATS MY BEAUTIFUL GURL . WHERE IS SHAZ TO SEE WHAT MY RAP STUDENT HAS TURNED INTO . DAMN . HOT !
'''If Im a cultist I would make him die a slow death
I wont give him a chance to breathe his last breath '''''

now thats a bleeping punchline fcukin metaphor , rhyme hot /. way u go gurl . am over impressed . MRC RULES !

DAMN ACIDROP WILL BE PROUD OF U GAB!

DAREQUAM IS OFFICIALLY THE NEWEST ASSHOLE UP IN THIS BITCH ! NO ONE CAN COME IN BTW ME AND MY STUDENT IF U TRY IT U WILL GET CYPHA SLAPPED ! ANY MORE HATERS AT THE DOOR SEND THEM IN ! lipsrsealed grin shocked shocked
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by kaym2: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
dareqam don enter one chance today for student and teacher hand. lwmao (laugh with my ass opened)
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
yo gabby add me to ur yim . there something i gotta tell u privately . bjpumpindogg at yahoo bcozzz of this nairaland spammertozoas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0 / •°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.