Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? (2516 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / What Was She Talking About?? / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by Itohan123(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
I recorded it from my voicemail with my phone then converted the amr file to an mp3 file then made a video file off it with windows movie maker and uploaded it to youtube.

Listen to it and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_iC_R48xp8
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by 190: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster
ur gf cheated on u and ur answering itohan
dat name is meant for females
are u a male or female or bothtongue
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
undecided . . . Poster,u 4 real
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by dae(f): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2009
OMg, hahahahaha and i thought i have seen worse, this one is CLASSIC!! putting your private and personal business on the internet where the whole world will see!!
@poster , this is ridiculous, i mean, common now!!! --- u went as far as going thru the trouble of recording a voice message and put on youtube? Ewooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2009
I can't understand what is being said. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by debosky(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2009
Are you looking for voice recognition experts who can tell whensomeone is cheating by the way they sing Timaya's Dem Mama on the phone? undecided

All I can hear her say is that 'I'm a village girl' - I suspect he took her out on a date and she didn't know that 'coconut' on the ice cream menu meant coconut flavour not actual coconuts. grin grin grin

Honestly this new wave of posts on nairaland is worrying - very soon we will get posts asking whether people should breathe. sad

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2009
Itohan123:

I recorded it from my voicemail with my phone then converted the amr file to an mp3 file then made a video file off it with windows movie maker and uploaded it to youtube.

Listen to it and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_iC_R48xp8

u no get life at all. . . . .sorry to say undecided
if u dont trust her, leave her. abi na by force
these ppl sef. . . .una tire me
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by finemocha(f): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2009
itohan

nna u have toooooooooooooooooooooooo much time on your hands, how about this, spend that time showing attention to ur babe. hmmmmm ok
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by topup: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2009
As far as I know, there's nothing incriminating on the voicemail. Is your girlfriend allowed to talk to guys?? Seems like she was walking around, or in a rush to get somewhere as there is a lot of background noice and constant clacking.

Please don't make yourself paranoid, just ask her why she called or play her the clip, joke about it because it's far much better to assume that it's an innocent mistake and nothing scandalous was being done.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

Are you looking for voice recognition experts who can tell whensomeone is cheating by the way they sing Timaya's Dem Mama on the phone? undecided

All I can hear her say is that 'I'm a village girl' - I suspect he took her out on a date and she didn't know that 'coconut' on the ice cream menu meant coconut flavour not actual coconuts. grin grin grin

Honestly this new wave of posts on nairaland is worrying - v[b]ery soon we will get posts asking whether people should breathe. [/b] sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

We had baby boom, now we have "boring" boom. All in good time, all in good time.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by 190: 2:40am On Apr 29, 2009
THRASH THIS THREAD PLS

@Tope
so u speak pidgin too
as u fine reach
u still de fall ur hand de speak pidgin tongue
Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by Badbunny: 10:38am On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating? by karkinase(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2022
Oldies of nairaland shocked

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Too Irrational? / My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! / You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.