Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Amaechi Splits Senate Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel (38689 Views)

Grass-Cutting Scandal: Senate Panel Writes CBN, Demands SGF Firm's BVNs / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. / Ministerial List Splits Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2015
I find it amusing when I watch people following this screening process
Its events like these that have further convinced me that I didnt make a mistake
by not voting or participating in politics. Its a waste of my precious time

Participating in politics, what we are led to believe: We are having a say in our future
What it actually is: we putting our future in the hands of a few greedy folks to do as they please

Its no wonder the famous poet/writer Oscar Wilde, described democracy as the bludgeoning of the people
by the people and for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Amechi wld still be confirm a minister.

Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by whytet01(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
I don't know ABC. BUT, I know Amaechi will be screened and confirmed.

Quote Me Anywhere tongue
Am quoting you now...hear me clearly ooo,if time is not taken Magnus Abe "might" replace amaechi..please don't argue with me if you don't know the politricks that is happening
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2015
If only Amaechi can be eloquent enough grin grin
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by pacific05(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
SALES AGENTS needed @pacific suits store!!!you determine how to be paid and also you can stay in ur confort zone as far u get the job done
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Bellfun(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
20pounds:
When finally Amechi is screened and confirmed, the PDP kids on this forum will learn to face their lives and make something out of it cos politicians are the same; they look out for one another. They have one enemy; the masses, irrespective of wether they in the same party or not.

They won't!...a Wailer must always have an excuse to wail!...na everyday wailing na!...let them continue!
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by sandraokosun: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
eyya make dem jus pity am na sad
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by igbsam(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Firefire:
Our beloved Rotimi Amaechi, we know you are a looter, your day of stoning is coming.

However, never mind the noises, we know the dullard is as corrupt as you, reason he nominated you as a Minister, you will surely be cleared.

Congrats as you enjoy your loots...

Sorry to the jobless and deprived fellow supporting our common criminals.

You are a pained niqqa......Gerrara hia!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
igbsam:

You are a pained niqqa......Gerrara hia!
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Esperooke(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2015
I believe the wailing wailers can now see how foolish they are to think Amaechi will not be a minister....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by freshvine(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2015
In civilized society if Corruption charges or financial misappropriation are leveled against a public official, the person resigns and put himself up for prosecution or possibly to clear his name.

I don't know why Amaechi should not tow the line of probity by standing down as ministerial nominee to clear his name of corruption charges.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by boxypane(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Padi Padi Government. Let them sha Padi d Country to a better place
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Firefire:
Our beloved Rotimi Amaechi, we know you are a looter, your day of stoning is coming.

However, never mind the noises, we know the dullard is as corrupt as you, reason he nominated you as a Minister, you will surely be cleared.

Congrats as you enjoy your loots...

Sorry to the jobless, under-employed and deprived fellow supporting our common criminals.
ameachi might be cleared and made a minister,but that doesn't mean nemesis wont catch up with his corrupt arsee..,.. wink
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2015
This case is already settled. Only fools are attempting to elongate it any further.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Alezy(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
I just feel sorry for people who think Amechi won't become a minister. .....if you are the president will u allow that?? the ones submitting probes here n there are they clean?? Sekibo n co.

Bunch of looters

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by peter4d2(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Well let's jess see hw dis particular individual screening turns out n den we culd ascertain whether this govt is ready 2 nip corruption in d bud.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by amutajames: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm....Ameachi here Ameachi dere haba..he wasn't the only one with Court Case , if he is been deny the screening because of the allegation then Saraki too should also step down and clear himself from trabunal .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by hooklover: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
freshvine:
In civilized society if Corruption charges or financial misappropriation are leveled against a public official, the person resigns and put himself up for prosecution or possibly to clear his name.

I don't know why Amaechi should not tow the line of probity by standing down as ministerial nominee to clear his name of corruption charges.

Y did saraki not step down to clear his name in CCT?

U are baised against Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Alezy(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
ameachi might be cleared and made a minister,but that doesn't mean nemesis wont catch up with his corrupt arsee..,.. wink
So who is the uncorrupt one to bring the nemesis?? Sekibo? ? or Wike?? who??

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by maxiuc(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Bellfun:

They won't!...a Wailer must always have an excuse to wail!...na everyday wailing na!...let them continue!
fooooooool u better wakeup
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by perryy(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
20pounds:
When finally Amechi is screened and confirmed, the PDP kids on this forum will learn to face their lives and make something out of it cos politicians are the same; they look out for one another. They have one enemy; the masses, irrespective of wether they in the same party or not.

You get brain. Too much at that.

My statement cuts across board, including you that term another a 'wailer'. All of you are in the same league.

If you don't wail in a democracy, you are giving room for dictatorship. The Save Nigeria Group wailed to save us from Yar'adua and his cabal. The APC wailed to save us from GEJ and his band of kleptomaniacs. The PDP is now wailing to save us from Buhari and his one-man-know-all government.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by OboloMAN: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
What sort of Leader Takes everything for Himself?

Why not nominate another APC member Magnus Abe, Dakuku Peterside and the so many APC Members in Rivers State, who will soon go extinct politically.

Must Amaechi be Minister? ( Are other APC members in Rivers State only good as followers?)

Selfish Leader.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Alezy:
So who is the uncorrupt one to bring the nemesis?? Sekibo? ? or Wike?? who??
the populace...a day is coming..i repeat a day is coming when we would lynch each and every politician and maybe inflict injuries on them or something worse...that day is approaching,...when our foolishness as youths has risen to the sky and we start thinking straight we would accomplish that... wink
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Alezy(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
the populace...a day is coming..i repeat a day is coming when we would lynch each and every politician and maybe inflict injuries on them or something worse...that day is approaching,...when our foolishness as youths has risen to the sky and we start thinking straight we would accomplish that... wink
Lolz. ...well when that day comes, I promise u all the politicians of today will be a victim cos all of em re correct but since that day is yet to come let's follow the trend n not allow kettle call pot black.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
OboloMAN:

Why not nominate another APC member Magnus Abe, Dakuku Peterside and the so many APC Members in Rivers State, who will soon go extinct politically.

Must Amaechi be Minister? ( Are other APC members in Rivers State only good as followers?)

Selfish Leader.
yes o ameachi must be minister...this is one singular reason why i wont hold on to buharis corruption campaign anymore...the guy has thrown everything away ....i usually don't put my hope in mortal men...anyone who does that has not come to know the rudiments of life...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Dandeson1(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you see nothing wrong in
then president Jonathan
supporting a Northerner in the person of Jonah
Jang
against Amaechi his supposed brother during
the
NGF Election°•••°•° and then wail betrayal when
ameachi supported Buhari all the way to Aso
villa.
Everybody occupying
public office is corrupt but u as a Nigerian is
totally clean , Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by ddippset(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
OboloMAN:
Selfish Leader.
I hope you said the same thing last march: must wike be a governor? When wike subdued the entire rivers pdp to emerge their governorship candidate. The party wanted power rotation but Mr wike connived with the federal powers, patience Jonathan and co. to correr the delegate list and against popular wishes an ikwere man succeeded another ikwere man. U hope you said at that time: must wike be governor? Is he the only person in pdp? I hope you said it! Hypocrites everywhere I look.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ...well when that day comes, I promise u all the politicians of today will be a victim cos all of em re correct but since that day is yet to come let's follow the trend n not allow kettle call pot black.
grin grin...we don suffer...kettle and pot go dey accuse each other of being black... grin grin...nigeria is just a failed state,...
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by emmadaji: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2015
mayannnapp:

Turn A One Time Investment Of
N1,500 Into N2,000,000 In Just
Three Months.... please inbox me
for more info or email me @
samejabofu@gmail.com or call me at
- 09034725973 OR 07016498613 Our
aim is to make nigeria
a better
place, we do not believe in fraud or
scam so if you are involve in it
dont just bother to contact us.... thanks. or add me on facebuk @ samson pein

You should have been richer than Dangote if you know all this tricks
money doubler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.