Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,151 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Amaechi Splits Senate Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel (38691 Views)

Grass-Cutting Scandal: Senate Panel Writes CBN, Demands SGF Firm's BVNs / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. / Ministerial List Splits Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Caliph69: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Hilaskee:
He has gone to court to prove his innocence, and the matter is yet to be determined.

While the case is yet to determined, is it equally wrong to keep his appointment pending?
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2015
valacious:
My greatest sadness with this guy are the courts he shut for over a year. That was so so wrong. I can't even b imagine the no of lawyers, judges, and families that must have been directly affected with this selfish act.

Stop distorting facts. The closure of the courts were unfortunate but it wasn't Amaechi's making alone.
There was a power tussle between Amaechi and NJC whom influential rivers lawyers like ocj okocha filtrated all in an attempt to bring Amaechi down. So when next u want to apportion blame on who is responsible, do it wholistically.
By the way, only the lawyers suffered. Judges and staff of these courts were being paid as at when due.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari is another corrupt man otherwise, he wouldnt have Ameachi in this ministers list until he clears his name in the court.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Rexology:

I have nothing against Amaechi becoming a Minister, but my questions are:
1. Must Amaechi become a Minister?

Nop, but the discretion is for Mr President having being empowered by the law if the land. If he chooses to use Amaechi who are we to question his decision?

2. Is it Amaechi that will bring the change?

He is a change agent. He brought change to rivers that made him transform the state. Yes, he is one of those to bring change to us at the national level
level

3. Don't we have more pressing National issues than Amaechi's Ministerial position?

Actually we do. The more reason why u need to tell Wike and his thugs to let go because this is a battle they can't win.

4. If Amaechi becomes a Minister, will it solve our National problems?

It will solve part of our problems the same way he solved a lot of problems here in Ph.

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by IVORY2009(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=39040548][/quote]

Demdem, the manner @ which you carry dis bros Ameachi matter for head hmmm, how I which you can take your own problem dis way, by now, you would have moved beyond nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by AmakaZiggy: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
I pray dt amechi wil not be cleared
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
What can never happen during PDP regime is what the hardened party members are trying to introduce indirectly to APC by telling our God given President indirectly that he can not pick whosoever deem fit for him to nominate. I will implore the senate to set aside the petitions against Amaechi which were orchestrated by the governor of Rivers state and his failed party members within and outside the state. They should remember when Amaechi was been frustrated by a common junior ''federal representative'' because of federal power. Destiny may be delayed BUT can never be denied. Amaechi is the right man to represent Rivers state in the federal cabinet. I pray that Amaechi will be cleared. Sikena
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
IVORY2009:

Demdem, the manner @ which you carry dis bros Ameachi matter for head hmmm, how I which you can take your own problem dis way, by now, you would have moved beyond nairaland...

Goon, this is dekdek. Av I ever told u I have a problem? Mine is to state the truth as it is especially in the face of shameless lies and Propaganda which u ursef know about. I enjoy such. grin
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by IVORY2009(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, this is dekdek. Av I ever told u I have a problem? Mine is to state the truth as it is especially in the face of shameless lies and Propaganda which u ursef know about. I enjoy such. grin

Is okay Dekdek, in as much as we dedicted u to be "Demdem"....... Ameachi is a good man, everyone knows he performed excellently well wen he was a governor of dat state, but the level of impunity parpertrated by his Govt was uncalled for, and he never carried some powerful "Cabal" along who happened to hv contributed to is governorship success, I think sometime u need break! He will be a minister don't worry... grin
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by philips70(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
bunmayo123:
Do you accept GEJ is corrupt too?

Will these hypocrites ever agree on any case of corruption against GEJ and his wife? They sat, clapped and watch a government that sold crude at above $100 most of their 5yrs fritter away everything and did everything for them to continue only to hypocritically start wailing only few days into a new government.

I continue to say no PDP apologist have any right to complain about this government, not now. Only when they openly confessed the bled Nigeria to death that I will start taking them serious. For now they are all silly clowns.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by philips70(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
AmakaZiggy:
I pray dt amechi wil not be cleared

To Ogun, Amadioha or Ifa? God will never answer such wicked prayers.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by nkemjacob2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
There is no different between what fashola
and co did and wht amaechi had done,
nigerians shud stop raising suspicious, and
setimental act. To me this is not a screening,
they shud just allow this men b an
automatic minsiters. They no what they are
doing over there. D whole tin will come into
compromise. APC and PDP have a mess to
clean they will use amaechi as a bait using
rivers state as a case study. Am not surprise
if an under ground work is made (maybe)
and ameachi being the minsiter. But it is obvious
he will b d minster.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
IVORY2009:

Is okay Dekdek, in as much as we dedicted u to be "Demdem"....... Ameachi is a good man, everyone knows he performed excellently well wen he was a governor of dat state,

Excellent. Not everyone though. Some fools even in this thread think otherwise.

but the level of impunity parpertrated by his Govt was uncalled for,

It's Either u don't know the meaning of Impunity or u Av chosen to distort facts. Basically all security agents was against Amaechi then so I wonder how he could have perpetrated impunity as alleged by u.

and he never carried some powerful "Cabal" along who happened to hv contributed to is governorship success,

No permanent friend in politics so don't take that against Amaechi. Did Jonah-daft carried obj along? Was he not instrumental to his emergence? We're u not among those clamouring for Jonah-daft to cut obj loose? Why now ur hypocritical stance now as it concerns Amaechi?

I think sometime u need break!

Leave that for me to determine.

He will be a minister don't worry... grin

Of cos he will. Only fools think otherwise.

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by DJAmyluv: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u that is from river state, show us concrete proof of what he stole, if not for a common hatred for a man that stand for d truth
Do u have a proof of what Diezani, GEJ, and Ngozi stole but u call them thieves. It's Amaechi now and u want proof. You and ur likes are d real enemies of Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Forwetinnah: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:

That is a statement of fact. Comparing both men executive positions they have held in time past suggest such.
Governor Amaechi - Best Rivers state governor in her history in terms of infrastructural development.
Wike, chairman Obiakpor - chief thug of council. Worked for 3 months, looted for the rest of his tenure.
Wike, minister - wanted to sack entire Nigerian lecturers which was his only legacy in that ministry. What he couldn't acheive for a year, a new minister came on board and acheive in less than 24 hrs.
Amaechi is a master class, Wike is a crook. Qoute me anywhere.

If Ameachi is the best Governor then Akpabio's name should be in the Guinness book of records. I'm not holding brief for Wike but I'm very sure he has no time for your Oga's peanut Ministerial appointment. All he wants is for the Obsessed Ole to return his stolen loot to Rivers State coffers..dazzol!! He can keep his head stuck in Booooohari's pampers for all I care
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why wil the spirit haunt a man that stand with the truth, a man that were able to stand up against a corrupt federal might, now that the same man is now federal might, what wil small boy wike or u saTANist wil do, even if u invoke all d spirit in rivers or in east, it can' work again

..load of Rubbish!! "Stand for the truth" my bum bum! Tell him go and clear himself at the tribunal. Small thieves supporting bigger thieves. Shiooor!!
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by simdam500(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi is becoming one man battalion.

He ought to be made Nigeria ambassador to one country, so that he can fight them on his country behalf
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Kumson(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi must scale through, haters should hug transformer or should glued with kwashioko sickness
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Jesusloveyou: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
DJAmyluv:
Do u have a proof of what Diezani, GEJ, and Ngozi stole but u call them thieves. It's Amaechi now and u want proof. You and ur likes are d real enemies of Nigeria
madueke, gej, pej, ngozi, dasuki,akpabio,obuah, kuku, even saraki, all have concrete proof of their corruption, for example, excess crude acc of more than $20b without laying a single block, d oil deal is no go area, just think of any institutions that ur clueless corrupt hero has not infected with corruption,
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 12:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

If Ameachi is the best Governor then Akpabio's name should be in the Guinness book of records.

Olodo, was akpabio ever a governor in rivers?what's the correlation? Even at that it has been proven several times that akpabio is a fraud. He built roads fine after which he did literally nothing.

I'm not holding brief for Wike but I'm very sure he has no time for your Oga's peanut Ministerial appointment.

Yet he continues to ask his minions like livingstone to continue to heat up the polity eh? Continue to deceive yourself.

All he wants is for the Obsessed Ole to return his stolen loot to Rivers State coffers..dazzol!!

Goon are u even aware that despite promising to immediately implement the panel report, it's 2 weeks now, Wike has done nothing about it. It suggests to me that it's mere propaganda.

He can keep his head stuck in Booooohari's pampers for all I care

Yes he will be a minister and for certain torment wike. grin

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by DJAmyluv: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
madueke, gej, pej, ngozi, dasuki,akpabio,obuah, kuku, even saraki, all have concrete proof of their corruption, for example, excess crude acc of more than $20b without laying a single block, d oil deal is no go area, just think of any institutions that ur clueless corrupt hero has not infected with corruption,
you are obviously a dunce so no need engaging u intellectually
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Jesusloveyou: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
DJAmyluv:
you are obviously a dunce so no need engaging u intellectually
which intellectually, u want to engage me on what, that those i mentioned are not corrupt

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Jesusloveyou: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Caliph69:

While the case is yet to determined, is it equally wrong to keep his appointment pending?
he can resign whenever he is found quilty

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Caliph69: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he can resign whenever he is found quilty

Resign? I don't think such word exists in Nigeria's political sphere. If he's confirmed, case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday / Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.