Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Amaechi Splits Senate Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel (38690 Views)

Grass-Cutting Scandal: Senate Panel Writes CBN, Demands SGF Firm's BVNs / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. / Ministerial List Splits Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by hooklover: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi is d icing on d cake.

An attempt not to confirm amaechi is an assault on d presidency and nobody wants to toe dat line.

The sin against amaechi is dat he spearheaded d defeat of Jonathan and Jonathan boys are fighting back,all d allegations are baseless.

Buari has seen dat amaechi has capacity to deliver dats y he included him, so d senate can't tell president he does not know what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by reuben79: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Wat do u expectb 4m saraki and dino,desame petition were talkin abt,its nt desame petition drag saraki to cct?its business at usuall.we shouldnt expect diffrence tin 4m them.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Bellfun:

They won't!...a Wailer must always have an excuse to wail!...na everyday wailing na!...let them continue!
This is stale find a better one

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Am waiting patiently how this govt will open their buccal cavity and say we are fighting corruption if amaechi got confirmed

It will be nice see them display their dulllardness and their imbecillic attitude
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
hooklover:
Amaechi is d icing on d cake.

An attempt not to confirm amaechi is an assault on d presidency and nobody wants to toe dat line.

The sin against amaechi is dat he spearheaded d defeat of Jonathan and Jonathan boys are fighting back,all d allegations are baseless.

Buari has seen dat amaechi has capacity to deliver dats y he included him, so d senate can't tell president he does not know what he is doing.
They can expect they are like state house of Assembly:an extension of governor office
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Dandeson1:
Hypocrisy is when you see nothing wrong in
then president Jonathan
supporting a Northerner in the person of Jonah
Jang
against Amaechi his supposed brother during
the
NGF Election°•••°•° and then wail betrayal when
ameachi supported Buhari all the way to Aso
villa.
Everybody occupying
public office is corrupt but u as a Nigerian is
totally clean , Hypocrisy
Hypocrisy is when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Jonathan help him retrieve his mandate which gave him room to even be a governor

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Alary: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
There is a new product that I will like to share with interested nairalanders , It is called Xtreme Fuel treatment , that saves you 20 - 50% of your fuel . It contains multiple ingredients , each designed for a specific purpose which increases fuel milage and economy ,prolongs engine life , decreases and reduces harmful emissions and pollutant .
COMBUSTION CATALYST - Extends the burn rate of fuel during combustion to provide a more complete fuel burn resulting in increased gas mileage , fewer hamful emisions and less carbon buildup on engine part .
DETERGENT - Removes hamful deposits from fuel pumps , injectors and thoughout the fuel system .
LUBRICANTS - Provides lubrication to pistons , fuel pumps , injectors , reducing friction and prolonging the working life of the engine .
FUEL STABILIZERS - Prolongs the life of stored fuel ; ideal for seldom used equipment .
POLYMERISATION RETARDANT AND DISPERSANTS - Reduces sludge buildup in fuelwhich can plug filters .
RUST AND CORROSION INHIBITORS - Prevents tank and fuel system corrosion caused by oxidation and condensation .
DEMULSiFIERS - Helps seperate water from fuel.
This product work on Petrol , Diesel , Gas , and Kerosine . If you refuel your car once a week , it will make it one and half to two weeks , same apply for your Generator , Cooking gas cylinder , Cooking Stove . Just give this product a trial ,with the level of dangerous fuel being sold in the country , then u will be comfortable to get your fuel in any filling station accross the country .for further information contact. Olayemi on this lines. ( 08160087373 , 08157314316 , 081605996643 ) for more about the product go to this link : http://www.syntekglobal.com/
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Fundango: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
20pounds:
When finally Amechi is screened and confirmed, the PDP kids on this forum will learn to face their lives and make something out of it cos politicians are the same; they look out for one another. They have one enemy; the masses, irrespective of wether they in the same party or not.

My statement cuts across board, including you that term another a 'wailer'. All of you are in the same league.

If you don't wail in a democracy, you are giving room for dictatorship. The Save Nigeria Group wailed to save us from Yar'adua and his cabal. The APC wailed to save us from GEJ and his band of kleptomaniacs. The PDP is now wailing to save us from Buhari and his one-man-know-all government.
you are right my brother,GOD bless you.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
ddippset:
I hope you said the same thing last march: must wike be a governor? When wike subdued the entire rivers pdp to emerge their governorship candidate. The party wanted power rotation but Mr wike connived with the federal powers, patience Jonathan and co. to correr the delegate list and against popular wishes an ikwere man succeeded another ikwere man. U hope you said at that time: must wike be governor? Is he the only person in pdp? I hope you said it! Hypocrites everywhere I look.
Total rubbish ameachi open the door for wike to emerge as the governor
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Goke7: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
all these petitions against ministerial nominees make me laugh as if its a governorship election especially when you hear things like the people of rivers or sokoto does not want this appointment or whatever.

The President is the one who determines who becomes minister by appointing them, the senate is just to confirm and be sure the person is qualified. If Amaechi stole rivers money, then is he becoming governor of rivers again? The rivers guys should simply try to recover their money and properties from amaechi just like they recovered properties from some of their former commissioners. Some of the current governors in other states have been doing so quietly.

I think they just want a compromise from the Governorship tribunal so they don't loose in both ways, reason for all these noise. I blame the APC and PMB a bit for all these, Amaechi should have been settled and given an appointment long before now, wike and his thugs should have been ignored long before now. PDP was never this generous and tolerant. APC shouldn't be allowing itself to be cheaply blackmailed all in trying be so democratic and allowing the opposition gets too strong. This was the same mistake GEJ made even though he too was not this generous to confirm Obanikoro as minister despite the petitions against Obanikoro.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by PAINGAIN: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
acunon:
This Amechi's case is getting serious day by day.
don't be deceived. This is not serious at all. This is a way for dis politiifiana to make nigerians think they r trying to fight corruption. If buhari was ever serious about fighting corruption there was no way he would've appointed amaechi as minister. This is what will happen. Amaechi will b screened, and he will b approved. Simple and short. Buhari is owing amaechi and this is how buhari will pay him what he's owing him. Mind u, its river state money. Thing is after all is said and done, these politicians do not give a rats asss about d masses.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
whether they like it or not Amaechi will be made a minister,all this drama na for gullible Nigerians especially the wailing wailers
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:
Am waiting patiently how this govt will open their buccal cavity and say we are fighting corruption if amaechi got confirmed

It will be nice see them display their dulllardness and their imbecillic attitude

Who care what u and ur minions think about this govt. U are among the inconsequential goons in the minority who from day 1 never expect anything good from the govt. Why remind us of ur hopeless position again.
Parole don change Goon. U and ur kind will only Av ur say but never ur way. Deal with that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Sappyman(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Wike is really afraid of this Lion from Ubiama, Ameachi. The fear of Ameachi is the beginning of wisdom for Wike.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Dandeson1(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:

Hypocrisy is when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Jonathan help him retrieve his mandate which gave him room to even be a governor
WTF, Ameachi was a sitting governor before good luck even became vice president... and ameachi was one of the few who supported him. so I don't where u got Ur news from

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:

Liar!!!
Jonah-daft was only loyal to obj as governor and what he wanted, one of the main reasons why he was duly rewarded with VP slot. His emergence was against Obj's wishes which was Omehia. Ur effort in distorting facts has failed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HzRF(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:

Who care what u and ur minions think about this govt. U are among the inconsequential goons in the minority who from day 1 never expect anything good from the govt. Why remind us of ur hopeless position again.
Parole don change Goon. U and ur kind will only Av ur say but never ur way. Deal with that. grin grin
Who have got Dog's injection

Should give me

My dog has gone mad again
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:

Who have got my papa the Dog's injection

Should give me

My papa the dog has gone mad again

That's ur household problem. It has nothing to do with this thread. Be focused grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Dandeson1(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:

lhehehe, it is stiil better than than clueless former president... who saw madueke stealing and did nothing than to tell us about yam and goat.... wailers

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by fishbone11(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2015
mayannnapp:

Turn A One Time Investment Of
N1,500 Into N2,000,000 In Just
Three Months.... please inbox me
for more info or email me @
samejabofu@gmail.com Our
aim is to make nigeria
a better place, we do not believe in fraud or
scam so if you are involve in it dont just bother to contact us.... thanks. or add me on facebuk @ samson pein
I believe u have been making the said amount for long, pls do me a favour and post yr Toyota Venza 2015 model & yr house & VGC... then I'll join de bandwagon.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Dandeson1(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:

Liar!!!
Jonah-daft was only loyal to obj as governor and what he wanted, one of the main reasons why he was duly rewarded with VP slot. His emergence was against Obj's wishes which was Omehia. Ur effort in distorting facts has failed.
a beg tell the guy well, e be like say Na back of t.v he dey watch
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by dekdek: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Dandeson1:
a beg tell the guy well, e be like say Na back of t.v he dey watch

He has always been a deceptive fool. His hypocritical antecedents in here is well-known.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by neocortex: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2015
frank442:
I love this man

Pls give him chance
He has a lot to offer
Rotimi go on
You have our support

Why do you love corruption so much ?
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Bellfun:

They won't!...a Wailer must always have an excuse to wail!...na everyday wailing na!...let them continue!
If you don't wail in a democracy, you are giving room for dictatorship. The Save Nigeria Group wailed to save us from Yar'adua and his cabal. The APC wailed to save us from GEJ and his band of kleptomaniacs. The PDP is now wailing to save us from Buhari and his one-man-know-all government.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Koolmexxi(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Wait ooo na only one pesin dey cause all dis storm for Senate? Is he the most qualified from his state or the most unqualified If he qualifies make him bow like him mates and go and if not make dem remove am bring anoda pesin. Which kind delay tactics b dis?? Like play like play year don dey end and d Senate has nothing yet to show except for position bickering ... Make una jus let us hear word abeg.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Hilaskee(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2015
He has gone to court to prove his innocence, and the matter is yet to be determined. Or do you want him to go to a Juju shrine to establish he is guiltless? He is just attacked for supporting PMB for President, a thing he has constitutionally allowed freedom of association. Nothing more than that and nothing less than that...
Caliph69:
Its unfortunate that in spite the allegations leveled against him, EFCC has not made any move. Besides, if the president is sincere about this anti-corruption, why not ask Amaechi to go clear his name, after which he will be cleared by the senate (if not guilty). After all, ministerial positions still plenty...and 2019 is still a long way to go.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by excellentwork: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
HAHAAHAHAHAAH

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature below
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by HRich(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi don enter 1 chance.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by amusadele: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
When people agreed to elect a Fulani man to run the government of a country, what do one expect? This man has told us that he is a friend to all and the same time he is not a friend to any body. What is expected from that remarks is confusion. As at today, my happiness keeps increase as the confusion in this government also increases.
If Buhari is normal, the right words would have been ''I am friendly to all and NOT ''I am not friendly with any Nigerian. Very senseless dunce.
Re: Amaechi Splits Senate Panel by bunmayo123: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Firefire:
Our beloved Rotimi Amaechi, we know you are a looter, your day of stoning is coming.

However, never mind the noises, we know the dullard is as corrupt as you, reason he nominated you as a Minister, you will surely be cleared.

Congrats as you enjoy your loots...

Sorry to the jobless, under-employed and deprived fellow supporting our common criminals.
Do you accept GEJ is corrupt too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.