Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate (56123 Views)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by idrissunny: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God for nd happy birthday
Goldencollins:
I faced many problems after I was queried by NYSC for an offense I didn't commit,I was told I would get a one month extension but to my greatest surprise on the day of Pop (Yesterday) my certificate was handed over to me without stress,it is the Lords doing.
I fell on my knees in Thanksgiving and with great laughter and Joy.
Dear Nairalanders follow me and ThankGod and may God meet each and everyone of us at the point of our needs.
To Cap it all,today 16th October which is also a day after Pop is my birthday,am so happy.
God bless You all.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
small boy see him mouth. Na now your suffering continues grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Is this a graduate in Nigeria?
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by boolet: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
small boy see him mouth. Na now your suffering continues grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Noborrow9: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Woooow am happy 4 u
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by ahamonyeka(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
congratulaions!!!

Na now you go know how far since you wan enter labour market then you go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by haryomikun(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by omolewaoluwa(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations Guy &Happy birthday welcome to d Favour market
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by jornie(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
jhydebaba:
Its not new neither is it amazing.

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Bennyberry(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Certificate of unemployment .#sick country
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2015
It's a welcome development . But the goats didn't put picture on batch B own when we passed out.

embarassed tongue
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by emmadaji: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2015
All the best CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by shekone(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldencollins.
Mr Collins i see you wheres your man Gideon?
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by hoseamatoh(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Please my bro don't wait for buhari one million job o it imaginary .take this advice and thank me later

#ihateapc
#broomwavingdemons
#irefusetobeazombie

Go get a car, full the tank with fuel and drive yourself to hell, we don't give a damn.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by godoluwa(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldencollins:
I faced many problems after I was queried by NYSC for an offense I didn't commit,I was told I would get a one month extension but to my greatest surprise on the day of Pop (Yesterday) my certificate was handed over to me without stress,it is the Lords doing.
I fell on my knees in Thanksgiving and with great laughter and Joy.
Dear Nairalanders follow me and ThankGod and may God meet each and everyone of us at the point of our needs.
To Cap it all,today 16th October which is also a day after Pop is my birthday,am so happy.
God bless You all.
congrats bro
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by KingMikowski(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2015
psychologist:
Now the real life begins

May God favour you in all ur endeavors.. ...

Amen!!!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by molas02: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
nothn sure pass appointment letter, so now dis is nt great acheivement
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by LockDown69(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
undecided BS
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:
I was hoping to see him shredding the certificate with razor blade and throwing it away
..and me too. smiley
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by wisino1(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2015
It's such a great feeling of fulfillment
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by ElFenomeno1: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2015
youngwarrior:
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
What is amazing about this?!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
ITbomb:
So because she tested negative for the pregnancy, you feel you are innocent. Just go and sin no more before we change our minds

Hahaha. . .
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by MrCounselor: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
And the hustle begins...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by ZZ22: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Guy you dark oo... Thank God for you.... We are next, we on our way
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by crisycent: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
I think say the guy use am wrap wèed smoke. undecided
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by ayusco85(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.