Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate (56121 Views)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by missKiffy(f): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:
I was hoping to see him shredding the certificate with razor blade and throwing it away
Lol cheesy u're wicked o
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:
I was hoping to see him shredding the certificate with razor blade and throwing it away
I was hoping to see someone urinating on the LI and other nysc offficials...rubbish and nonsense!!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by cocoflakes: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Mugu...no be by NYSC ooo...ok...go get work naa make we see.....we been here for years mehn and e no easy...u suppose dey sad because ur small income don end and now, u face the reality....
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
NYSC. Now your struggle continues
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Sokoyaseye(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
GOD BLESS U
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by crackhouse(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2015
....and u come online to talk abt it? Just be ready to be nabbed again.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2015
so na here NYSC get ds pix wey dem post for deir fbk wall
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:
U wickerd sumol grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by IamThrive(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations!!!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Hahahahahahaha, you take style wicked oh

bad belle, the guy Bleep-up though. Na small boy sha, we wey want carry old age go service na we go de open teeth for nairaland?
Hahaha lwkmd cheesy
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by lambo345(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God for you brother.....Amen to me.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by omotaio: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
better things should be on the front page not this sh**
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:
same here ooo lol , but all d same, I share in ur joy OP ....
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by tunddy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
congrat bros.....i was expecting to see something nasty like tearing the paper or burning it
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Eddodoh(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
De guy should open his teeth & smile now because soon he would realize dat he wasted his precious time on a useless scheme.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by eibusayo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
dkronicle:

Same here, was xpecting sth odd "burning it etc" not opening teeth and. Kneeling..

Some people don't like good news, na only bad one always pop their ears opened
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Angelovic96: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
am so hapi for u
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Godwin10(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Victor593:
Now your suffering have just begun. you will suffer, suffer to get a job, suffer to get food , suffer to get a wife and even feed her, suffer to raise children,suffer to pay rent and even suffer to make love to your wife. You shall suffer walahi. I bet you.You will regret ever going to school instead of becoming a thief. In Nigeria, we patronize Boko Haram, militants, bandits and charlatans and even Gays. So where do you belong? are you a thief? Boko? or armed robber? If none then, you wiil suffer.Just be informed
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *wicked*
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by anthonychido: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Happy for you bro.. Thank God. Amen
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by joeace2020(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Some people will tell you your suffering has just begun. They are half right, if all you planned for is to leave there, return home and start job hunting. Yes looking for jobs is good but it is not mandatory. i left service in march 2014, and never for once have i had to send CV to anybody. I have developed myself before and after service not to beg anyone for a job but to have mine and get people involved in it as well. So take your time and read what i am about to post. It might help you if you take it up or you can keep job hunting if you so wish. Ciao

For those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Godbless86: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations ...man you gat God .Hbd to you
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by WailingWailer00(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
jhydebaba:
Its not new neither is it amazing.
If you have passed through the scheme, you would understand

I'm still thanking God for everything grin

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by sarax: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guy, I'm happy for you, it is not easy to be another man's land. Enjoy to fullness
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Dalexicographer(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chuckling smileyChuckling
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by yuzafsif: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Kai wa yaga ayagi
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by felixdanielthed(m): 5:27am On Oct 17, 2015
congrats bro, i wud soon b flagging mine 2.
Kudos man n keep d living faith on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.