Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate (56122 Views)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Brytawon(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Happy Birthday bornday mate. gringringrin
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Opetech(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats! Welcome to the tough world!
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by inze(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldencollins:
I faced many problems after I was queried by NYSC for an offense I didn't commit,I was told I would get a one month extension but to my greatest surprise on the day of Pop (Yesterday) my certificate was handed over to me without stress,it is the Lords doing.
I fell on my knees in Thanksgiving and with great laughter and Joy.
Dear Nairalanders follow me and ThankGod and may God meet each and everyone of us at the point of our needs.
To Cap it all,today 16th October which is also a day after Pop is my birthday,am so happy.
God bless You all.

. . . Amen, wish you well.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by otabuko(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
midehi2:
now the hussle continues
now your struggle continues... Lol... True talk
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Maxwell279(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Ah ah! I was hoping to see the guy tearing the certificate nah.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by tombeh(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
tnk God for ur life..
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by mastasam(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
congrats bro its not easy. wish u d best life has to offer after nysc n many happy days plus Gods continues favor n blessings on ds special day of ur life. hbd.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by austinreal1: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats wink wink
It's the Lord's doing
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Should be a time to think. You just collected ur certificate to manhood, no more vacation u call school or service, no more hiding, now the world nd your parents will know what you are actually made of. Good luck.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Fraih(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Was really expecting something 'odd'... Like seating on top of a car in motion with the certificate or posing up-side-down with it.... As in, i was high to see some strange display angry grin cool
All the same, if God accept ur Thanks, Who am i to question ur kneeling down grin grin congrats bro
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Victor593(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Now your suffering have just begun. you will suffer, suffer to get a job, suffer to get food , suffer to get a wife and even feed her, suffer to raise children,suffer to pay rent and even suffer to make love to your wife. You shall suffer walahi. I bet you.You will regret ever going to school instead of becoming a thief. In Nigeria, we patronize Boko Haram, militants, bandits and charlatans and even Gays. So where do you belong? are you a thief? Boko? or armed robber? If none then, you wiil suffer.Just be informed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
I got 3 months extension and I served it. No biggie.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
ssoooo childish. how old are you op?
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldencollins:
I faced many problems after I was queried by NYSC for an offense I didn't commit,I was told I would get a one month extension but to my greatest surprise on the day of Pop (Yesterday) my certificate was handed over to me without stress,it is the Lords doing.
Dear Nairalanders follow me and ThankGod and may God meet each and everyone of us at the point of our needs.
To Cap it all,today 16th October which is also a day after Pop is my birthday,am so happy.
God bless You all.
People spend extra years in the university without crying, because you escaped a month extension of your service you expect us to run round naked shay? Mstcheeew
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by uwa1(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Amen. He is alwz an Amazing God.
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by frakdon(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Victor593:
Now your suffering have just begun. you will suffer, suffer to get a job, suffer to get food , suffer to get a wife and even feed her, suffer to raise children,suffer to pay rent and even suffer to make love to your wife. You shall suffer walahi. I bet you.You will regret ever going to school instead of becoming a thief. In Nigeria, we patronize Boko Haram, militants, bandits and charlatans and even Gays. So where do you belong? are you a thief? Boko? or armed robber? If none then, you wiil suffer.Just be informed
hahahahahahahah** made me to forget that my nwa babe annoyed me last night, a bit...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by codescapo(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2015
NOW YHUR TRUGGLE CONTINUE (NYSC)
LYF CHALLENGE ACTIVATED FOR YHU NOW BRO...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by codescapo(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2015
NOW YHUR STRUGGLE CONTINUE (NYSC)
LYF CHALLENGE ACTIVATED FOR YHU NOW BRO...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by niggi4life(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Victor593:
chaiiiiiiiii!!!!! grin grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by siraj143: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
[s][/s]no be new thing jorr.... But na only him knw d kind wahala wey him face
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Sunnybabe(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
youngwarrior:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
increase ur brain RAM, to think more faster without any p...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by Sunnybabe(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2015
youngwarrior:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
increase ur brain RAM, to think more faster without any p...
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by adeememman(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
ITbomb:
So because she tested negative for the pregnancy, you feel you are innocent. Just go and sin no more before we change our minds

Nigga no even bother to read his story cos he's aware of the attrocities of corp members posted to villages
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Foolish op, Bring that paper make i take collect 2 pieces of akara this night. sad
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by justmi1: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
invariably,them been want make u get extension but #GODWIN
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by JUBILEE2000: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
[left][/left]

the real journey of your life just began..may God see you through
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by solid3(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
I dey suspect this guy, na today him reg this moniker, I guess he has done some bad things with his regular moniker.

God is seeing u in 4D. grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate by omonla555: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldencollins:
God bless You all.

And for this reason, I prophesy into your life that, you will not Labour to get jobs in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ogun Female Corper Dies Of Ulcer (Photos) / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.