Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav (1126 Views)

Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by komzygirl(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
wat do u do if ur boy friend compares u with ur girl friend and wants u to behave like her? smiley smiley
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
thats just sick tongue tongue. . . you leave him at least thats what i'll do
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by 190: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
@dominique
ure always breaking up here and there everyday
kip it up
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by tope2000(f): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
komzygirl:

wat do u do if ur boy friend compares u with ur girl friend and wants u to behave like her? smiley smiley

I'd tell him to go mess himself cool
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by 190: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2009
[s]@tope20000
cheiii tope u fine sha
hook me up or smtin
dnt 4get the title i gave u
the dark african queen of nland

[s]i have 2 be careful nway cos of wot i have jst suffered 4rm d hands of a fellow yoruba![/s]
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

no you wont, you'll take the advice in good stride and try to please him however you can. some guys would simply have dumped you and moved on with your friend.
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by Czarskit(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2009
~ Dump his weak as*! If he ain't cool with u the way u are then he ain't meant to be with you! ~ Change him b4 he changes U ~
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by Secretz(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2009
well I would find that strange if he did considering im hotter than my friends, lol secretz stop being so vain tongue

But on a level, it means he doesn't want me for me sha, he wants my friend, he can go and have him.! grin
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by whitelexi(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

well I would find that strange if he did considering im hotter than my friends, lol secretz stop being so vain tongue

But on a level, it means he doesn't want me for me sha, he wants my friend, he can go and have him.! grin

Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by origina9ja(f): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Secretz
so ur man na gay aswell shocked shocked grin grin cheesy

@ poster
i would remind him of better people that i know
and ask him to bhave like them
hopefully he would get my indirect speech with respect
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by bluespice(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

we arent sisters by mouth kiss kiss kiss

@ topic after telling his sorry punk ass the words of wisdom above,
ill throw in a blow-up doll with the picture of the said friend attached to the face n advice him to feel free to self-service over it anytime  cool

Secretz:

Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by iice(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2009
Then why is he still with me? *rolls eyes*
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by whitesturd(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
i would gladly tell him to go to hell and burn to ashes
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by origina9ja(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2009
nice1
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by maray(f): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2009
Dats d reason some girls often have a friend dat is less attractive than themselves thus making them hotter by comparism when visiting their boy friend.It has never happened 2 me before so i dont know what 2 say. cool
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by richo2: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
i'd advise any one that this happens2 to put her fucking hands on her head, wail alot and then throw the guy into the atlantic ocean cus e don be
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by Secretz(f): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
origina9ja:

@ Secretz
so ur man na gay aswell shocked shocked grin grin cheesy

@ poster
i would remind him of better people that i know
and ask him to bhave like them
hopefully he would get my indirect speech with respect

Yes sha, he can go and have HIM my friend! My male friend, since he has been watching him and comparing us! I go dash him. I don't want gay boyfriend ! God forbid bad ting! tongue
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by lonelypal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
komzygirl:

Basically i believe it all depends on what u mean by the word 'compare' perhaps he never meant to disregard your persons by sighting one good trait in your gurlfirend AND HE FEELS YOU SHOULD EMULATE HER in that instance. I believe its just a feminine trait for a lady to feel the guy preffers her gurlfriend to her, smiley smiley
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by whitelexi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
maray:

Dats d reason some girls often have a friend dat is less attractive than themselves thus making them hotter by comparism when visiting their boy friend.It has never happened 2 me before so i dont know what 2 say. cool

Its not about your friends being finer than u, some girls just have serious flaws, and if a guy honestly asks u to learn from a friend in a particular behavioural area - it doesn't mean he is attracted to her.

If your man asks u to change and be like your girlfriend, u really should look at yourself.
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by IFELEKE(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
komzygirl:

Before you shout Blue Murder, have you had time to query your behaviour to see if it's worth it?You might have a terrible behaviour and your man might be doing you a huge favour by pointing that out and going a step further by proffering solutions.
If I were your Man,I'll Dump You If you don't Change.
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by maray(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ whitelexi, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by Secretz(f): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
IFELEKE:

Before you shout Blue Murder, have you had time to query your behaviour to see if it's worth it?You might have a terrible behaviour and your man might be doing you a huge favour by pointing that out and going a step further by proffering solutions.
If I were your Man,I'll Dump You If you don't Change.

But suspicions begin to arise when compared to your girlfriend's friend, no matter how you try to defend it. It would make me feel a bit uncomfortable, why compare? why not just state to your girl that she has ways about her personality or behaviour that you think she should tone down etc as it makes her look like this and that. Why actively/openly compare to the friend?. Sometimes you got to be tactful.

grin
Re: Wat Do U Do If Ur Boy Friend Compares U With Ur Girl Friend And Wants U To Behav by IFELEKE(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Secretz:

But suspicions begin to arise when compared to your girlfriend's friend, no matter how you try to defend it. It would make me feel a bit uncomfortable, why compare? why not just state to your girl that she has ways about her personality or behaviour that you think she should tone down etc as it makes her look like this and that. Why actively/openly compare to the friend?. Sometimes you got to be tactful.

grin
I will definately point it out to you and if you don't change I will take it a step further by pointing out examples but with tact and if you don't change afterwards, I will gladly do the dumping.
Thats My View on The Subject Matter.

(1) (Reply)

Ibibio / Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This / What A Girl, What A Family: I Just Wished I Could Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.