Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This (1124 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / A Female Friend Told Me This Today / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by walestar01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
Get an international passport, and get fake Visa stamp all over it including UK Visa,USA visa ,south africa and try add Dubai Visa Join with a fake used Yankee ticket which can be done in Oluwole Lagos Island,put both fake visas passport and used fake ticket infront of your car and and used it to be faking those girls where you have been travelling to.Most rich girls fall for this but the poor fit die on your neck cause they might want to marry you immediately cause I witness him sex many girls has possible with high class type

my friend once used this and it has been working for him, He gave me the idea too
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Great so it amazing to be who you are not just to get some kitty. This will not get you anywhere for long especially when they find out that you a just broke down rat that hasnt been out of his state grin
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by Kgdavid(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2010
any chic who falls for a guy on the basis of the stamps in his passport deserves to be played like a basket ball
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by unban190: 5:44am On Jan 24, 2010
efcc alerted~
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by madlady(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2010

Do you mean every thing is fake?
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by spawnx: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2010
U gonna end up being a lonley dude with a lost identity. LONERANGER grin
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by lovemoi2(f): 3:33am On Jan 26, 2010
Kgdavid:

any chic who falls for a guy on the basis of the stamps in his passport deserves to be played like a basket ball
true
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by neily(f): 5:50am On Jan 26, 2010
Get real guy cos no girl will fall for the real you. You have to be fake to be appreciated. Even the clothes u wear is fake (not urs) Grow up and be real
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by walestar01(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2010
neily:

Get real guy cos no girl will fall for the real you. You have to be fake to be appreciated. Even the clothes u wear is fake (not urs) Grow up and be real
Not about fall, Just one night stand but if she falls, she better stand up by herself because I will not carry her up grin
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by neily(f): 5:29am On Feb 25, 2010
@walestar, one night stand bah, u ll be the one to FALL foreva wit HIV.
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by Turiano(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2010
neily:

i believe u.
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2010
walestar01:

Not about fall, Just one night stand but if she falls, she better stand up by herself because I will not carry her up grin
Wale you wan Join dem kill me with laff o! grin
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by galatico(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
Some dumb ass ladies would fall !!!
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by Difai: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
some girls deserves to be played like a football
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by waleski(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
Wat some idiots wuld do just 4 kitty kai tragic
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by waleski(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Wat some idiots wuld do just 4 kitty kai tragic
Re: Playing Girl, My Friend Told Me About This by neily(f): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2010
@Difai ur sisters bah?

(1) (Reply)

Where's The Young Guys And Old Mens Looking For A Discreet Affairs? / Professional Singles Getaway: Fun Weekend / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.