Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

No More Mr. Niceguy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Mr. Niceguy! (1376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Mr. Niceguy! by sweetlove(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2006
No more Mr. Niceguy!
Is being NICE a turnoff to you ladies? I think I'm too nice. I tried being nice to a girl and ended being her slave and whipping boy. I think women like someone who is a badboy not some naive Christian boy. Would that help my chances?
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Coco29(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
sweetlove

do not be like me(men ofcourse) and judge all women because of one.
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by LanreDaMan(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
Welcome to the real world .

There is a diffrnce between attraction and affection

Your former orientation would make girls have affection for you and not be attracted to you

But your new disposition will make girls attracted to you

But Pls apply Moderation You want to be bad boy cool (Like me)

not a bad boy (Area boy)
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by candylips(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2006
coco butter wink
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by iice(f): 3:09am On Oct 11, 2006
Well i have always said i like badboys
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Busta(f): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2006
after slaving and whipping(wateva that means),

took u this long to realise that??
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by vichel(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2006
i think chicks like it when they are with bad boyz, while nice guyz are taken for granted, so guyz alwayz keep ur girl wanting more, and never give her all ur time, even if u miss her try to make her want u more when u are not around.
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Oracle(m): 4:06am On Oct 11, 2006
Itz not neccesarily being a badboy but not Being too nice

Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Ano: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
perhaps she is the bad one. you may like bad girls. ya can't win both ways. good girls may like bad guys and good guys may like bad girls. you just keep being your own sweet self, sweetlove. she will probably see that there is a good guy standing before her.
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Dvampire(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2006
from the use of the term 'bad boy', who can we really call a bad boy? is it a player, an armed robber? a what?
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by kinzolic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
Dvampire:

from the use of the term 'bad boy', who can we really call a bad boy? is it a player, an armed robber? a what?

A bad boy in 9ja terms is a play boy,he has n controls women of all levels n extremely addicted 2 having fun most especially with ladies of all size n shapes cool cool
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2006
You mean like ramsey nouah in Valentino?
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by candylips(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2006
its not good to be a nice guy to ladies wink
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Free(f): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2006
really?? undecided
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by chukymoney(m): 1:42am On Oct 13, 2006
you are saying really dont you know its true, they like guys that will tell them shout up and stick by it,thats their idea of a real man,i tell you about eighty-five percent believes in it,
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Ano: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2006
i think i speak for most of the ladies when i say we do like guys with a little backbone, but not to treat us like doormat.
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by Free(f): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2006
exactly
Re: No More Mr. Niceguy! by pureminded: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2009
Gba,No more Mr Nice Guy O , Me Personally ain't smiling anymore

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date / Problem With Girls And Virgins? / How Do You Know You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.