Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? (1374 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by lonelypal(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2006
Hi Guyz, I ve been in this dilemma for over a year now, I 'm madly in love with smeone who does nt love me in return.When we first started everything went on fine, we go for launch 2geda. we spend considerable time 2geda bt all of a sudden she changed her attitude towards me n later I found out frm her frnd that she was mad @ me. Even though I apologised for whatever grudges she may have, things have nt been the same btw us.I ve made my feelings known to her bt she says she already has a boyfriend. I do not believe that cos her best friend told me d guy is now her Ex cos they quarrelled smetime ago. She doesn't allow me to visit her anymore and she has not given me any avenue to talk things out with her.But lately we got talking n we sort things out but I realised that that didn't change anything either, I ve got otherz to replace her but i simply dnt wanna do that cos she is irreplaceable! I just can't get her out of my mind cos she is evrything I ve ever wanted in a woman. Now I'm confused on what to do and I wanna hear what y'all got to say?
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by odada(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2006
dump her arse men!its obvious she doesnt want anything to do with you anymore-forget her!it will hurt just a lil' bit now but soon you will get over it,hookup with your ex-es too or go out with your boiz and meet someone new this holiday period!its just not my style crying over a gal men(check out my thread and poems then you will know whats up) cool
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2006
why are you just wasting your time and making a fool of yourself,get a grip guy angry
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by senator100(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2006
@topic You can force a girl to have ur money,you can take her out on a spending spree ,you can even buy her the most expensive gift in the world.But one thing is this -"you cannot force a girl to love you " *you can force a horse to the stream but you cant force it to drink water*
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by fellow(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
Well i guess you could just give her a breathing space. She might really want to have a lot of time to think about it. But come oh boyfriend i do hope you aint the one with the problem. One question, Why was she mad at you in the first place?
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2006
U gotta move on guy, she ain't into u like that!
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by ima1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
Stop giving her so much attention, trust me when a guy begins to call everytime, wants to talk everytime, begging everytime, it really gets boring, i'm not saying showing her much attention is a bad thing but it should be in moderation becoz right now she is begining to take you forgranted because you care too much, give her some breathing space, don't call her for 2-3 days and if possible move on find some other girl and trust me she would come running back.

And every man or woman is replaceable, there are women out there that are better than her. i would suggest you stop overcrowding her, and definately stop begging if you haven't done anything wrong, let her sort herself out, if she really cares about you she would come rushing back, but if she doesn't then its her loss. Just move on, she ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by odada(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ima
u got that rite sista,u tell the brotha wassup!
Re: Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? by lonelypal(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2007
undecided undecidedWell fellow wouldn't say Im the one @ fault here cos if at all I'm the guilty party here Ive tried resolving it by every possible means just to make things come back to normal again bt she just wouldn't bulge!

(1) (Reply)

Want A Nigerian Man Abroad Ready For Marriage / Lovescopes: Do You Believe In This: / Australian Farmer Blinded By Love In African Internet Kidnap Drama - Hahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.