Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married (2594 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Am I Too Choosy? / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

You i d i o t. That guy is even jobless and you want him to get married and increase the dirty Nigerian population in squalor! Jeez! lipsrsealed
and that is enough to start dissing him sad...

Wonder what you aim to achieve through thissmiley
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by tpiander: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, hold up, you wanna get married next year but you have no GF? So who you planning to marry?

no biggie.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who other that youcheesycheesy..

Hahaha. No thanks. You can take him tongue
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
tpiander:

no biggie.

Wow, ok. It just sounds odd because marriage is a huge step that requires ample time in order to observe & study the person well before plunging in.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Johnnoah1st: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who other that youcheesycheesy..
yeeeeh! jolly are u d only one dat own d 2 pointers on your profile pics? abeg can i hire it? i need it to show me direction.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yeeeeh! jolly are u d only one dat own d 2 pointers on your profile pics? abeg can i hire it? i need it to show me direction.
are you ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Condom While Having Sex / Should Yoruba Boys Be Studied As A Course In Higher Institutions? / Seems The Sexy Grandpa That Broke The Internet Months Ago Is/was Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.