Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic (1845 Views)

Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by chimere66: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2015
What has happened to these promises of VP Osinbajo?I hope he has not forgotten them.I still stress the word 'IMMEDIATE'.Time never reach?

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by temitemi1(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari/Oshibanjo biggest SCAM ever witnessed in the country cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by PPAngel(f): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
what do you expect from a lawyer and fake pastor?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by durubrian(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
PDP cannibals ..... ranting about these would help you.. settle for defeat ... and get use to being No 2....

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by Luckylife(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm! really
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by KOLZY(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
hohoho... its christmas
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by chaberry(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2015
SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Wailing wailers undecided
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by hurricaneChris: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2015
It's very amazing that Osibanjo, being a lawyer is also a pastor, knew he was actually lying and deceiving people and yet he continued.

I can understand it when Buhari (an ardent muslim) tells lies and deceives people so as to get their support. In islam, the doctrine of Taqqiya permits them to deceive non-muslims by any means possible to obtain favor or save them frm danger (https://sites.google.com/site/islamicthreatsimplified/taqiya--islam-doctrine-of-deceit-to-further-islam).

but on what ground did Pastor Osibanjo use "Immidiate' in all his promises?
Didn't he know it wasn't feasible?
Was he also practicing Taqqiya?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by sandraokosun: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
but u people never and will never vote them. Why not leave the worry to us who voted them! U can hold ur pvc and vote for pdp as usual

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by jlinkd78(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is one revelation that all nigerians are supposed to comment on and make them understand we have realised we v been scammed but unfortunately some e-rats will still make attempts to defend this indefensible. The word 'immediate' is a straight statement and needs no semantics. U wud be surprised dat even Osibanjo just like Fashola will tell us he did not 'sign' d post and some Nigerians will acknowledge it as a smart n intelligent answer. U will be shocked I goggled , prebendalism, a word I heared for d first time yday and all d dictionaries mentioned Nigeria (only Nigeria) as d country wia dat form of democracy is practised. I really had high hopes for change but d way d apc blatantly lie by denying dia well publicized campaign promises makes me feel whether lying has suddenly become a virtue. Osibanjo during d heat of d campaign was openly taken selfies with youths, d down trodden and appearing to have a welfarist heart only for him to say dat no youth has enough c.v to be a made a mbr of dia 'noise making' cabinet. Personally I feel bad cos it appears we r about wasting d nxt four yrs as things presently present with d way d govt is to be surrounded by highly corrupt and corruptible individuals. Imagine a country of 170 million and not a single youth is found worthy of nomination for at least a minister of state position and as usual they will make us to believe it was GEJ fault. The earlier we all recognise dat our common enemy is d political class, unite in constructively criticizing them by making them understand we cant be fooled again by their joker of ethnicity, religion, tribal and party mind games, then our deliverance and emancipation is in d offing. Imagine Edwin Clarke now disowning d past admin to curry favour with d new govt and still be relevant same way all these shameless politicians will tomorrow pour bile on PMB.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
My anger with that one is that he calls himself a Pastor with lies littered everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
but u people never and will never vote them. Why not leave the worry to us who voted them! U can hold ur pvc and vote for pdp as usual
its a crime for you to be an illiterate and @ same time supid

5 Likes

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by banki(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
One thing I know for sure

The bail out funds that the presidency gave the states both apc and pdp actually helped prevent anarchy

We talk as if we don't know that our revenues have seriously been cut

It's not buharis fault
It's not jonathans fault

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by kajoula(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
jlinkd78:
This is one revelation that all nigerians are supposed to comment on and make them understand we have realised we v been scammed but unfortunately some e-rats will still make attempts to defend this indefensible. The word 'immediate' is a straight statement and needs no semantics. U wud be surprised dat even Osibanjo just like Fashola will tell us he did not 'sign' d post and some Nigerians will acknowledge it as a smart n intelligent answer. U will be shocked I goggled , prebendalism, a word I heared for d first time yday and all d dictionaries mentioned Nigeria (only Nigeria) as d country wia dat form of democracy is practised. I really had high hopes for change but d way d apc blatantly lie by denying dia well publicized campaign promises makes me feel whether lying has suddenly become a virtue. Osibanjo during d heat of d campaign was openly taken selfies with youths, d down trodden and appearing to have a welfarist heart only for him to say dat no youth has enough c.v to be a made a mbr of dia 'noise making' cabinet. Personally I feel bad cos it appears we r about wasting d nxt four yrs as things presently present with d way d govt is to be surrounded by highly corrupt and corruptible individuals. Imagine a country of 170 million and not a single youth is found worthy of nomination for at least a minister of state position and as usual they will make us to believe it was GEJ fault. The earlier we all recognise dat our common enemy is d political class, unite in constructively criticizing them by making them understand we cant be fooled again by their joker of ethnicity, religion, tribal and party mind games, then our deliverance and emancipation is in d offing. Imagine Edwin Clarke now disowning d past admin to curry favour with d new govt and still be relevant same way all these shameless politicians will tomorrow pour bile on PMB.

F for fu oh sorry F for fire.....Space booker
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by jlinkd78(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
I v followed some of ur earlier contribution hia on N/L and as usual I must say am not disappointed with ur response hia but greatly disappointed in u dat all ur responses are always childish, tribalistic, youth unfriendly and lacking in national progress n devpt. Am sure in ur hrt u knw d Apc govt scammed u at least on this one but d 'ngwati ngwati' mindset will not allow u to accept.

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by jlinkd78(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
kajoula:

F for fu oh sorry F for fire.....Space booker
f for following or space booking. Not every body comes to NL to comment without reading n assimilation first. Dat is why edit tab is made available. We comment here cos we want to contribute to d society's devpt and since we want to hit first page for wider reach, we book space first then contribute.
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by olapluto(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
I understand you can be deaf to good news...

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by maupe: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I met Osinbanjo, for the first time at Covenant church, THE PLATFORM. I was able to get his attention, and engage in an interesting discussion with him. We talked about the situation of the country, and he told me about the need for a change in the political structure of our nation, little did I know I was talking to the next Vice president of our country. Flash forward to the October 1, at the same event a year later. I could no longer tell the similarly between the man I met a year ago and the man in the office. He had changed all his views, was now evasive, had an excuse for everything and refused to accept responsibility for any errors by him and his boss. In fact he was now, rather pompous and a bit arrogant. I'm afraid to say it, but truth be told, the Vice President has lost his way. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by Rexology: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
You guys should not blame Osibanjo, rather you should blame yourselves for believing in lies and therefore allowing yourselves to be deceived.
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by obakore20(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
the next we will hear now is that he never said it and his tweeter account was hacked by PDP to post all this.

APC the propaganda party.

May God almighty deliver us from this one-chance we entered. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by chimere66: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
obakore20:
the next we will hear now is that he never said it and his tweeter account was hacked by PDP to post all this.

APC the propaganda party.

May God almighty deliver us from this one-chance we entered. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
All na political talk
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by kajoula(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
jlinkd78:
f for following or space booking. Not every body comes to NL to comment without reading n assimilation first. Dat is why edit tab is made available. We comment here cos we want to contribute to d society's devpt and since we want to hit first page for wider reach, we book space first then contribute.
good for you....
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by kingdenny(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
The day Osinbanjo towed the line of politics, he became just like them , deceit and full of lies , so I am not surprise, politics is a dirty game believe it or not !
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by ziky2010(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
We all know those promises can never be fulfilled but PMB is still far better than Jonathan
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
olapluto:
I understand you can be deaf to good news...
you he liar Mohammed clone!
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by gsalvatore: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whenever i hear that Nigerians are now conscious, lemme use the local parlance "Nigerians don open eyes" i tend to laugh with a feeling of disappointment.

When APC were spiting out their promises i told people here on Nairaland that this is Nigeria.Same people will still run the country. Abi you wan go Puerto Rico bring human that will run the country...
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by ODUBEZE: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
banki:
One thing I know for sure

The bail out funds that the presidency gave the states both apc and pdp actually helped prevent anarchy

We talk as if we don't know that our revenues have seriously been cut

It's not buharis fault
It's not jonathans fault

Did PMB tell you that he did not know this before applying for the job?
Even as a pastor, I expected better from Oshinbajo!
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by nigerianvenom(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:

Very fake.
Embedded in lies. May God help us overcome this trauma called leadership
Re: Did You Still Remember These Campaign Promises Of Osinbajo?Has He Done Them(pic by onismate: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
PPAngel:
sister abeg easy oooo. slow and steady. abi you no know say na im make dem call the man baba go slow. Just relax, all that promises will come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Attention South South And Niger Delta / Court Orders Man To Inform Police Anytime He Plans To Sleep With A Woman / President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.