Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Attention South South And Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention South South And Niger Delta (1889 Views)

Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm using this avenue to call on all niger deltans and south south to please kindly ignore any attempt to be used as pawns by those across the Niger in their senseless war. Their leader was arrested today and they've been ranting. Any sensible person should should know that they're born losers. We have our own problems and Nnamdi Kanu and biafra is not one of them.

Also arm yourselves should in case they'll want to take their madness further. Kill any that tries to invade your lands this time and also occupy their properties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mad man grin

4 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm using this avenue to call on all niger deltans and south south to please kindly ignore any attempt to be used as pawns by those across the Niger in their senseless war. Their leader was arrested today and they've been ranting. Any sensible person should should know that they're born losers. We have our own problems and Nnamdi Kanu and biafra is not one of them.

Also arm yourselves should in case they'll want to take their madness further. Kill any that tries to invade your lands this time and also occupy their properties.
please shut up and go to bed.

13 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg make I sit down shiite for this thread jare, space dey yafuyafu
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by ArodeTsolaye: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s]I'm using this avenue to call on all niger deltans and south south to please kindly ignore any attempt to be used as pawns by those across the Niger in their senseless war. Their leader was arrested today and they've been ranting. Any sensible person should should know that they're born losers. We have our own problems and Nnamdi Kanu and biafra is not one of them.

Also arm yourselves should in case they'll want to take their madness further. Kill any that tries to invade your lands this time and also occupy their properties.[/s]

Ashawo born yorrober man. Eye don open oh! This no be 1960s. lol

16 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chappie:

please shut up and go to bed.
shut up and go bang your head on a wall.

2 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by vayne(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
The loud mouthed scratched face could not answer my questions here and resorted to open a fresh thread grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2673670/just-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-niger#39107345

7 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Beesluv: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I'm not surprised. Everyone is yoruba. I'm proudly Edo and of German ancestry. I've got no yoruba blood in me flattie.

3 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by cheruv: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
To make it more clearer,his msg is for the people of Edo and non Igbo delta.
We the great Anioma nation would go wherever our SE brethren go cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I don laugh tire
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not surprised. Everyone is yoruba. I'm proudly Edo and of German ancestry. I've got no yoruba blood in me flattie.
you got no German blood in you.
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by airsaylongcon: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
we must remember that they stood by us during our greatest hour of need! While we( I'm not authorised to speak on behalf of ND/SS) are not Igbo, we are neighbours. We can find nonviolent means to side with them

2 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nsonso: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Edos are bloody vampires and have no share in Biafra. Edo was never and can never be part of biafra. Go and practise your witchcraft with the yorubas. YOU ARE NOT NEEDED IN BIAFRA.

4 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
of cuz any1 reasonable na Yoruba guy. abeg bro make una hold una side well well o bf ibo people evade and impose themselves on you disrespectfully.

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shut up and go bang your head on a wall.
sorry dic!khead, i don't argue with uneducated twa!t.
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by airsaylongcon: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:
To make it more clearer,his msg is for the people of Edo and non Igbo delta.
We the great Anioma nation would go wherever our SE brethren go cool

so you think say if e set anioma go gree say dem b ndigbo? una Igbo wey only Onitsha dey manage hear? Ukwani, Agbor and Ika no go follow for that suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chappie:

sorry dic!khead, i don't argue with uneducated Arrow.
see loser. Likewise me.

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chappie:
sorry dic!khead, i don't argue with uneducated Arrow.
the educated one!shocked!

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

well said i'm from south south.

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nsonso:

Edos are bloody vampires and have no share in Biafra. Edo was never and can never be part of biafra. Go and practise your witchcraft with the yorubas. YOU ARE NOT NEEDED IN BIAFRA.
edos are proud people. Our history is well known around the world. We dont need to associate with you and your tribesmen cos you're all inferior. This time around the anioma massacre will be very little compared to what the Edos have in store for you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chappie:

you got no German blood in you.
u don't have time to argue with you. I know who I am. My pops is nigerian and my mom is german.
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
the educated one!shocked!
what's with you b*tch.?
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by winniz: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

The deranged Yoloba fool is scared to death

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
u don't have time to argue with you. I know who I am. My pops is nigerian and my mom is german.
sorry but i never saw an uneducated one .
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by ARIZONA123(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. You are a confam yeribastard and if you deny it. You will dye before the year runs out. Oponu oshi jati jati

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mulattoclaro(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are a confam yeribastard and if you deny it. You will dye before the year runs out. Oponu oshi jati jati
and if I'm not yoruba your entire generation and your family will be wiped out before the year ends.
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Chubhie: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
LOL! Nigerian situation is pitiable yet comic.
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by rexbuton: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Biafra suppose fight their own wars nah.. I don't see the point in creating threads claiming that South south and ND youths are gearing for war! From Asaba down to the Cameroon border, from escravos to auchi, there is no south south town that wants a share in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by cheruv: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
rexbuton:
Biafra suppose fight their own wars nah.. I don't see the point in creating threads claiming that South south and ND youths are gearing for war! From Asaba down to the Cameroon border, from escravos to auchi, there is no south south town that wants a share in Biafra
You SS peeps like disturbing yourselves over nothing.
Biafra is a concept shared by both the Igboid and Ibibioid tribes and nothing can change that. The two nations have joined hands to ensure that the Biafran empire rises like the sun and never sets!
Any other SS ethnicity thinking we Igbos and Ibibios are claiming them is dozing on a fast bicycle cheesy
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by airsaylongcon: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

You SS peeps like disturbing yourselves over nothing.
Biafra is a concept shared by both the Igboid and Ibibioid tribes and nothing can change that. The two nations have joined hands to ensure that the Biafran empire rises like the sun and never sets!
Any other SS ethnicity thinking we Igbos and Ibibios are claiming them is dozing on a fast bicycle cheesy

I laugh in Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ndokwa, and all other ”igboid" languages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deziani Loot Too Huge To Handle...world Bank / Banning Of Hijab In Nysc Camp Is An Invitation To Religious War-MURIC / Bayelsa Poll: Soldiers Arrest Ballot Box-snatching Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.