Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section (2013 Views)

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / 10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Without much ado, I present to you the categories of people you'll meet when you visit Romance section:
1.Those that live virtually all their lives on Nairaland (the addicts) ~ there's no day that passes without you seeing one or two comments from them. Their comments are raking in pounds thousands. I wish seun could help convert the total number of their comments to real capital, but unfortunately that would never happen. Atleast not when NL's future is this unpredictable. Check their profile and you will discover that they haven't registered for long yet they have spent close to, say a month, with some even crossing the boundary.

2. Clowns (Glorified Idiots) ~ they are just obsessed with entertaining other members by typing lengthy or short meaningless posts, fighting to get to the front page - and securing few "likes". I presume they think by being unrepentantly _stupid, it will encourage their hustle
(the hunt for girls). *lauhing in Spanish*

3. The Sadists/Haters Crew/Warlords ~ all their lives on NL is spent on perpetual sadness, spiting and deep frustration. These group of aggrieved guys do not need any reason whatsover before they pull an unwarranted, unsuspecting attack on you. They see no good in every single activity on NL. When they air their opinions on threads, it is always accompanied with bitter insults spoiling for e-brawls. Although they are intelligent, but they don't use it wisely.

4. Scammers ~ You should always be at alert at all times cause these hungry thieves are roaming about searching for gullible peeps, easy preys to disposess of their hard earned money. They come in various forms. Ignorance is no excuse for your little mistake. You have been warned. If you go mumu yourself, you're OYO.

5. Buttlickers ~ one would wonder if these mofos have got any ounce of dignity left in their belly.
They frolick with every Biola Ige and Okpusioto on NL. Worst of all, I have witnessed, is an individual, especially a male, going against a member of his gender just so he could show his untainted loyalty to a female, expecting that the female in question reciprocates this gesture in kind of which she betrayingly pays him handsomely by cursing the living day light out of him.

6. Sex-Stared Nitwits/Perverts ~ these fvcktards are deprived of sex in real life. Once a new (f) moniker emerges, they follow it around showering it with praises and end up sending it a PM. . . A quote from a female makes them orgasm.
"Makes me remember 'the tragedy of Nneka123's deceit'."

7. The Holy Marys And Reverend Fathers ~ these are the "I'm a virgin", "I have never seen an unclad dude/girl" and "no sex until marriage" group. Dem go dey form nonsense but na dem spoil pass. Rotten mangoes.

8. Attention Seeking Simpletons ~ hopeless fools will create threads asking for advice and what not so that people could notice their monikers and when they don't achieve what they want, they pathetically take to derailing threads.

9. Mature, Blunt And Intelligent Ladies & Gents ~ this category hardly gets into e-fights. They strive to contribute their quota in threads. They are well reserved, slow to anger even when pushed to the wall.
They don't get swayed by peoples comment.
They shun all forms of favouritism.
They aren't two-tongued, liars or hypocrites. They give their word and stand by it.

10. People Suffering From Multiple Personality Disorder ~ some _bewitched guys switch genders by posing as a female with a feminine moniker and also create female alternates to enable them to give relevance to their main moniker. . . I'm clueless here as to why someone should do that. . . I think Misssclassy (unarguably a known transgender) and Darkenedrebel are in a better position to explain matters relating to gender crisis.

11. Dumbtards ~ this people only log unto Nairaland to read posts. And if they manage to drop a comment, its likely "ok" or "nice". What about the ones that upload pics displaying boobs & butts? More like resident _whores displaying their merchandise.

Add yours

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by ClassCaptain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op u are number 11..

Bros na joke Oo.Nice write up.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Omofairy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
The last post got me cracking. Resident Whores? OP you are so evil smiley smiley
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by IndianaJay: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op........pls before i post my own, let me ask a question......

Which of these categories do you fall into?

Don't abuse me o....just wondering.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
This "thing" done too full NL
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin mmmm...I dunno where to classify myself here, but i love this section, whether an OP will post real or fictional story.. cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by AfroKnight: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yet another list.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am speehless shocked
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by dareyking(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
angry grin angry
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
IndianaJay:

Op........pls before i post my own, let me ask a question......

Which of these categories do you fall into?

Don't abuse me o....just wondering.
Proudly number 9.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by IamLEGEND1: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZedX9

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZedX9:

Proudly number 9.
Blackett
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
This "thing" done too full NL
You see why I always call you a foolish goat. . Dense fvckwit.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
Blackett
Yes?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blackett?

I thought you were working hard and busy or you ran out you know what?? Took some time to compose this shitzoid up there. And as I see you profile, you have been zedx9 for a while.

I think you should do three things: (1) are you sure you're not of category 4 or 10? (2) If you are 9, it's pseudo intelligence and pseudo maturity. And (3): add another category: those who impulsively create and use usernames and monickers AND copy-cats.

IF you are blackett, you will get this message. If you are not, well then, most definitely ignore this message, as you will not get it.

Happy Friday. cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op u are number 3

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Kingsley1000(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
12.GIRLS BASHING BROKE NIGGAS
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nature8(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
12. Op is perfectly correct!
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by gab264(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
My Shadow has cross the wall.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by murphyibiam15(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZedX9:

Proudly number 9.
why wont u be no 9.....even SHEKAU calls himself God-sent.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
mtcheeeeeeew.... Alayi nishé.!
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by nsiazu: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Mzdivacious(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
u forgot the sexist groubs.esp d misogynists.most annoying
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hehehehehe...

Okay na gringrin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by 2dice(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Issorite
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
I am speehless shocked
which one you belong nacheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Spacebookerscheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by falconey(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find On Romance Section by faith551(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
When they make long comments you tag them glorified idiots and when they don't you call them dumbtards, what a great thinker you are @op undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Dump Her? / You Are A Genius If You Can Do This / Guy Shows Off His Transformation From Being Male To Female In Just 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.