Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? (3781 Views)

"I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by cutieisme(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
i met this girl through facebook , spoke for few days through emails , to cut the story short am starting to fall in love with her but am kind of scared to tell her cus she is in the Uk and am in Nigeria , she is independent that makes it more difficult to say what is on my mind.what should i do and if i should ask her out , do i stand any chance??any advise in the house will be appreciated
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by evergreen6: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
Do you have to post the pix here? . . . .besides long distance relationship hardly work out undecided
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by cutieisme(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
I am so sorry, i dont like what i did either but just wanted people to judge from the look too, long distance relationship , i dont like it either cus i have problem with trust issues but i can move to the UK is i want , have just been scared of the cold since something bad happened to my brother he had to run back home but i guess if this girl worth the sacrifice, am ready to take it
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
Poster remove that picture immediately to avoid getting banned.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
cutieisme:

I am so sorry, i dont like what i did either but just wanted people to judge from the look too, long distance  relationship , i dont like it either cus i have problem with trust issues but i can move to the UK is i want , have just been scared of the cold since something bad happened to my brother he had to run back home but i guess if this girl worth the sacrifice, am ready to take it

/\
            i
            i
  Don't u hav lik a job undecided
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
cutieisme:

I am so sorry, i dont like what i did either but just wanted people to judge from the look too, long distance relationship , i dont like it either cus i have problem with trust issues but i can move to the UK is i want , have just been scared of the cold since something bad happened to my brother he had to run back home but i guess if this girl worth the sacrifice, am ready to take it

U wud come to london for a girl u cant even tell how u feel 4 her?? shocked
u better sit ur ass down n look 4 a naija chic
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
cutieisme:

i met this girl through facebook , spoke for few days through emails , to cut the story short am starting to fall in love with her but am kind of scared to tell her cus she is in the Uk and am in Nigeria , she is independent that makes it more difficult to say what is on my mind.what should i do and if i should ask her out , do i stand any chance??any advise in the house will be appreciated

Have a go at her, mate.
Be a man and stop acting like a wimp!!!
You have at least 80% chance of striking gold with her. Half of the babes in the UK are bored.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Have a go at her, mate.
Be a man and stop acting like a wimp!!!
Your have at least 80% chance of striking gold with her. Half of the babes in the UK are bored.

Gotta agree with that cool
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
tope2000:

Gotta agree with that cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I woulda given him 100% chance but he has fallen in love already. grin grin grin
Are Naija men prone to falling in love prematurely??
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I woulda given him 100% chance but he has fallen in love already. grin grin grin
Are Naija men prone to falling in love prematurely??

The boy is just 24 so now i understand why he has fallen helplessly in love with sisi london grin
Someone once told me there is love at no sight now . . . . .not only at first sight grin
but i pity the small boy. . . . he is going to need a slap or two b4 he can snap out of it grin cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by debosky(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
I don't even know what is tripping the boy. Is it the horse hair on her head or the wall paint she called lipstick on her lips? undecided

Better face your studies and don't become one of those frustrated naija guys shouting in the bus after working late hours for railuway. tongue

Fall in love indeed. This love thing is fast becoming madness. sad
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
debosky:

I don't even know what is tripping the boy. Is it the horse hair on her head or the wall paint she called lipstick on her lips? undecided

Better face your studies and don't become one of those frustrated naija guys shouting in the bus after working late hours for railuway. tongue

Fall in love indeed. This love thing is fast becoming madness. sad

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by follypimpi(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2009
@Debo

U hit the nail on the head,GBAM.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by follypimpi(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2009
Well the girl look like em Pecknarm girls,Owambe party.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2009
The girl looks familiar, hmmm.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Pataki: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Poster,

Why did you have to place her picture here? I can imagine if this lady happens to be someone I know, I am sure my language would have been worse off with you right now. Remove her picture right now!

You met her on facebook, yet you cannot tell her how you feel. Still, you have the audacity to come on Nairaland to post her picture and declare your feelings for her here. Are you alright at all? Is Nairaland now Oyinkan or what is her name sef?? At your age, you do not know how to talk to a lady in expressing your feelings even when it is faceless communication? What would now happen when you see her?

The babe sef. . . . . get as e be. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Well the girl look like em Pecknarm girls,Owambe party.

u get am. . . .but i no wan burst the boy's bubble cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 12:09am On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

I don't even know what is tripping the boy. Is it the horse hair on her head or the wall paint she called lipstick on her lips?  undecided

Better face your studies and don't become one of those frustrated naija guys shouting in the bus after working late hours for railuway.  tongue

Fall in love indeed. This love thing is fast becoming madness.  sad

Leave the boy alone jor. . . . . .
Why are you acting like u never had wet dreams for J.Lo at 25??
Leave the geezer alone.

tope2000:

The boy is just 24 so now i understand why he has fallen helplessly in love with sisi london grin

[i]Sisi [/i]London. . . . . . . .Someone should tell him they are buncha vampires. tongue
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by StrStruck(f): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

Bia, gist me. . . . who was the person grin

More like people . . . the moment if I hint that I'm not being in a relationship, I'm done for lol

I don't know what people are saying but she is pretty.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2009
dont waste your time, she's not fine.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

u get am. . . .but i no wan burst the boy's bubble cheesy

Tope?? That is so unfair.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by StrStruck(f): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

David, you really don't think she's pretty?
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by follypimpi(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2009
St☆rStruck:

More like people . . . the moment if I hint that I'm not being in a relationship, I'm done for lol

I don't know what people are saying but she is pretty.

Am so not the type that disses women cos i ve got so much respect for them considering they put lotta effort to look gud from hair style to make up and i know cos i do mke my hair too,but she's jst like an average girl.Those Owambe chic with Ankara to Iya shikuru's 50th buffday on walwroth road
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope?? That is so unfair.

Unfair u say . . . .oya no lie
Doesnt she look like a girl u'd see roaming around peckham cheesy

davidylan:

Hehehehehehehehe . . . .the girl try small na grin

~Sauron~:

[i]Sisi [/i]London. . . . . . . .Someone should tell him they are buncha vampires. tongue

U guys turned us into vampires angry cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2009
St☆rStruck:

David, you really don't think she's pretty?

If my brother brought home a girl like that i'd give him a serious talking to. Better to be single than hitched to a masquerade.
I think the guy is in love with the UK not the girl.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by tope2000(f): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

If my brother brought home a girl like that i'd give him a serious talking to. Better to be single than hitched to a masquerade.

I cant breath grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2009
tope2000:

Unfair u say . . . .oya no lie
Doesnt she look like a girl u'd see roaming around peckham cheesy

She's prettier than that. . . . .It's the camera angle. tongue
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by StrStruck(f): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

OMG!!! rofl . . . I still think she's pretty and Nigerian men should understand that beggars should not be choosers lol
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? / 7 Ways To Get A Woman Without Spending Much Money / Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.