Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! (3893 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by opsydudu(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ all ladies sharing kisses on NL

shame on all of una

kai

this world don spoil, no be small thing (imagine guys sharing kisses on NL)

i tire for all una lesbians, una no good reach!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Secretz(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
opsydudu:

@ all ladies sharing kisses on NL

shame on all of una

kai

this world don spoil, no be small thing (imagine guys sharing kisses on NL)

i tire for all una lesbians, una no good reach!

lol, 190 is waiting for his from you sha! kiss
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Moyola(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@Moyola
I already did
its on ait now
and bbc wit ur pics @ d leading frontline! wink

[s]i wont be suprised if ure the 1 spreadin this new lesbian disease amongst
nland women like the latest swine flu
[/s] grin

Errm. . . . yu wont b surprised. . .whot?. . .oh! itz crossed out! i thought so! cool
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Moyola(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
Why r yu guyz makin' a biGGie outa dhiz kiss thingy? undecided
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by 190: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Secretz
hell NO i aint kissin opsydudu
and besides we aint GAY like this new trend of lesbians
sharing mouth 2 mouth kisses everywher! here!

Im suprised topee and y me were involved
i have over estimated these babes too much nowadays
undecided

@opsydudu
Thanks man
u have HIT The head on the nail tongue
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
Why are women more promiscus? What a question!

They were born promiscus. No blue film is complete without these promiscus blood sucking vampires!!!! grin

Haven't you heard of the term "PROSTITUTES"? Where did you think the name came from? Obviously not from Men but the philandering of Promiscus women!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Secretz(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@ Secretz
hell NO i aint kissin opsydudu
and besides we aint GAY like this new trend of lesbians
sharing mouth 2 mouth kisses everywher! here!

Im suprised topee and y me were involved
i have over estimated these babes too much nowadays
undecided

@opsydudu
Thanks man
u have HIT The head on the nail tongue

In denial  grin
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
jack tweed:

They were born promiscus. No blue film is complete without these promiscus blood sucking vampires!!!! grin

Haven't you heard of the term "PROSTITUTES"? Where did you think the name came from? Obviously not from Men but the philandering of Promiscus women!
tweedo dumb, plz be quiet undecided
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by 190: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

AGAIN U HAVE HIT THE HEAD ON THE NAIL, grin grin
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by bluespice(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2009
moyo they secretly jealous tongue

toyin thanks for doing me that favour angry
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Moyola(f): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2009
bluespice:

moyo they secretly jealous tongue

Mind dem not o jare! cheesy

I bet they r d type dhat lykz it to b shoved up their a$$!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by bluespice(f): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2009
fudge pushers as brash would say grin
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Secretz(f): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2009
Lol
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

tweedo dumb, plz be quiet undecided

Abeg Sharappppp!

See Promiscus slowpoke trying to justify her self!

Better go and look for a bottle of coke to stick up your ass!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

Abeg Sharappppp!

See Promiscus slowpoke trying to justify her self!

Better go and look for a bottle of coke to stick up your ass!

shhhh, the first thing that alcohol affects is your judgment.

Just thought you should know, before you drink it next time smiley
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by IyaKadijat(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2009
I don't agree that women are more promiscuous than men at all! We may think about sex just as much as men do-but unlike men, we don't act on every sexual impulse. Where do you think the saying "Men think with their little heads" came from? LOL!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by bluespice(f): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2009
iyakadijat tell them okay smiley
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 3:00am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

shhhh, the first thing that alcohol affects is your judgment.

Just thought you should know, before you drink it next time smiley

lol

Coming from a certified Alcholic locked up in Rehab where you have been granted your daily one hour browsing time, i think i should take your words seriously.

I hope your detox is going on smoothly at expected because a major addicted alcholic drunk like you ought to grant you 6 onths in the rehab pen to flush out your toxins and another 6 months to make you a normal member of the society temporarily.

Meanwhile, hows your cocaine detox going on too? Have they been able to solve your addiction problem to these substance abuse?

Well i wish you luck in rehab and drop a post card every now and then till your out! grin

Psycho Boozy!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

lol

Coming from a certified Alcholic locked up in Rehab where you have been granted your daily one hour browsing time, i think i should take your words seriously.

I hope your detox is going on smoothly at expected because a major addicted alcholic drunk like you ought to grant you 6 onths in the rehab pen to flush out your toxins and another 6 months to make you a normal member of the society temporarily.

Meanwhile, hows your cocaine detox going on too? Have they been able to solve your addiction problem to these substance abuse?

Well i wish you luck in rehab and drop a post card every now and then till your out! grin

Psycho Boozy!
All this for me?
You must have taken a lot of time our of your schedule to write all this.

Awww, you shouldn't have. Really, you shouldn[i]'t [/i]have.
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 30, 2009
Adam Brody, welcome back.

You're the only one that writes rubbish essays out of two-liners.
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 3:06am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Adam Brody, welcome back.

You're the only one that writes rubbish essays out of two-liners.

lol

Giving up so easily using the back door to compare me to another person? How lame. I thought since you started the insult contest, you will be sober enough to continue your tirade. . . lol

What a pillock!!! grin
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

lol

Giving up so easily using the back door to compare me to another person? How lame. I thought since you started the insult contest, you will be sober enough to continue your tirade. . . lol

What a pillock!!! grin
Tweedo dumb, asking you to be quiet is an insult?

What would you then call "shut the phock up?"
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 3:15am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Tweedo dumb, asking you to be quiet is an insult?

What would you then call "shut the phock up?"

Nothing undecided

I will just assume that its time for your detox injection and your hallucinating jibberish now to prevent the guys in white lab coat from giving you your medication to flush out that ocean of alcohol from your body.

No offence taken. As a drunk, you are entitled to misyan rubbish after your meds before they put you to sleep. It helps sooth the detox process your experiencing.

One minute, your calling me tweedum and the next minute adambrody and back to tweedum grin

Truely the booze really did a number on you. . . lol

So on behalf of us nairalanders, we carry our beer mugs to clink with your bottle of vodka hiding under your bed!

BOTTOMS UP BOOZY! grin Let the Hallucination begin!!!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 30, 2009
Oh dear! What monster have I made.

You've been saving up those insults, I can tell.

See how happy you were to type them. *I applaud you*

So. . . . Am I suppose to expect another rubbish post or are you actually going to try to make sense this time undecided undecided
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2009
No, i was actually waiting for you to come up with the next insult since i am new here following your lead. But i must confess that i am a bit disappointed that you didnt continue with your drivel. I was enjoying it and it saddens me that you have chickened out to tamely when all indications at first pointed towards you being a worthy champion that could insult people and get away with it.

I am very very disappointed at you. Your such a coward! You started so brightly now your abandoning the race

Better go and bring out your olofofo diaries and scribble all the gossips and yabs you have recieved today to show your fellow amebo nairaland olofofo cabal so that they can come to your aid since your not a chick or should i say chicken of your words to start a battle which you can't finish!

slowpoke!
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

No, i was actually waiting for you to come up with the next insult since i am new here following your lead.
So you can't grow your own balls?

You're following what a woman is telling you to do?

Well, what can I say? I do know how to hold them by the leash
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Oh dear! What monster have I made.

You've been saving up those insults, I can tell.

See how happy you were to type them. *I applaud you*

So. . . . Am I suppose to expect another rubbish post or are you actually going to try to make sense this time undecided undecided

Like you don't know some people just love to come on Nairaland to belittle others and just start throwing out insults like they know you from somewhere.

Nairaland if you ask me should just be a place where broke ass folks like me can just come out and hang with the ladies for free.

Toyin  you are tooooooooo nice to be fighting oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2009
I'm nice? awww, am blushing embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:39am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I'm nice? awww, am blushing embarassed grin cheesy

You nice and funny too so just ignore Jack, he just had a very bad day and looking for someone to pick on sad sad
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You nice and funny too so just ignore Jack, he just had a very bad day and looking for someone to pick on sad sad

I know right.

And he thinks he can bully me.

What a shame embarassed embarassed
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by jacktweed(m): 3:47am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I know right.

And he thinks he can bully me.

What a shame embarassed embarassed

All of a sudden, i am bullying you but when you were spewing rubbish left and right before i had time to treat your f***k up, you were the queen of this forum in insulting people. Now i have your time, matching words with you, all of a sudden i am the bully and your the innocent one that i picked on randomly abi?

Someone who doesnt know what transpired before it got to this tage will think i started it all but with your craftily carefully thought out propaganda, you want to win converts to your side after starting the whole thing and you think that will score you brownie points abi?

Abeg go and sit down jare. If you cant finish something, dont start it and if you start it, dont complain when the heat is too much for you.
Re: Women Are More Promiscuous Than Men! by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

All of a sudden, i am bullying you but when you were spewing rubbish left and right before i had time to treat your f***k up, you were the queen of this forum in insulting people. Now i have your time, matching words with you, all of a sudden i am the bully and your the innocent one that i picked on randomly abi?

Someone who doesnt know what transpired before it got to this tage will think i started it all but with your craftily carefully thought out propaganda, you want to win converts to your side after starting the whole thing and you think that will score you brownie points abi?

Abeg go and sit down jare. If you cant finish something, dont start it and if you start it, dont complain when the heat is too much for you.

Tweedo dumb, I ask you again, since when did "be quiet" become an insult?

Did I get under your skin? awww, that's so cute, so cute.

Atleast I got to drag you on your leash tonight. Plz, dnt grow some balls just yet, I like to be in control. purrrrrrrr wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts / why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.