Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D (3908 Views)

Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Lets Do This!! Make A Romantic Comment 4rm The Last Word Of The Poster Above You / Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by nikkypearl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm..Here is the deal,just say/type something nice/funny bou' the poster above you smiley

Keep to Rule (2); Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

@ dharay and
IamALEgEND..do not derail this thread oo!coz i knw una 4 that..

NB..i'll pass,coz obviously there is no poster above me! tongue

Cc ;LALASTICLALA ooo

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Angelic kiss kiss kiss
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
You seem nice, naïve, cute and innocent, and you will be fun to be around.

Please this was directed to the op, not the 2013/2014 guy.

2 Likes

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by ammyluv2002(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Decker:

Please this was directed to the op, not the 2013/2014 guy.
Your future is bright cheesy
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by vizkiz: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:

you look beautiful. Even though we'v not seen your picture undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Thanks. May your husband not be pregnant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by ammyluv2002(f): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

you look beautiful. Even though we'v not seen your picture undecided
grin grin tongue
Decker:

Thanks. May your husband not be pregnant.
Lolz....Amen! grin
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by IamLEGEND1: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
so as those ones don start to dey quote each other na who I go flatter?

3 Likes

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
grin grin :PLolz....Amen! grin
u have a beautiful smile* in vizkiz's voice "even though we haven't seen ur pinshure"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Fargbaba: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jarizod:
u have a beautiful smile* in vizkiz's voice "even though we haven't seen ur pinshure"

Chei! Na woman i wan flatter! Guy wetin you dey find above me huh angry
Jarizod:

Chei! Na woman i wan flatter! Guy wetin you dey find above me huh
Anyways may you succeed in life!

This is gonna be lotta fun

2 Likes

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fargbaba:

Chei! Na woman i wan flatter! Guy wetin you dey find above me huh angry
Chei! Na woman i wan flatter! Guy wetin you dey find above me huh Anyways may you succeed in life!
This is gonna be lotta fun
amen grin

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015

Jarizod wetin nau....

angry

Well, He is my boss......But he is too short...

*sad face*
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Im not trying to be insultive but the poster above me is mad while the one below is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Decker:
thankyou, I appreciate.
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by sholay2011(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
20132014:
thankyou, I appreciate.
Uhmm...he wasn't referring to you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
sholay2011:

Lwkmd
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
nikkypearl:
Rule (2); Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES
@ dharay and
Iam ALEgEND..do not derail this thread oo!coz i knw una 4 that..

NB..i'll pass,coz obviously there is no poster above me! tongue
undecided undecided
I wun† say anifin ye†...
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
sholay2011:

haters gonna be hating. You're jealous.
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by MRNICEGUYy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
don't even know what to say
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Jarizod wetin nau....

angry

Well, He is my boss......But he is too short...
*sad face*
oga mi,I no too short too grin

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by lanicky(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
MRNICEGUYy:
don't even know what to say

Woa! So you're the sperm that won...many were flushed away.
congratulations grin

Gosh Jarizod is above me!
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jarizod:
oga mi,I no too short too grin

Team6"1... grin

That shoe Tho.....

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by nikkypearl(f): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

undecided undecided
I wun† say anifin ye†...
I am /was not above u joor! tongue
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by sholay2011(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
20132014:
haters gonna be hating. You're jealous.
You are taking it personally. I was just following the spirit of the thread. cheesy No vex.

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Kingsley1000(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
PLS I WANT TO SHIT,where's toilet located in nairaland?
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Team6"1... grin
That shoe Tho.....
no mind my long mouthed shoe sir grin
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
sholay2011:

You are taking it personally. I was just following the spirit of the thread. cheesy No vex.
I understand. All Na joke. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by kathykathy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
since there is no official post above me i will jst say someting abt me,,,,i'm a simple,calm gurl,dat loves ice-cream alot

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by naijaboiy: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
What's this? undecided
Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by tohphunmie(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
To all the posters above me......you all are the best!

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by Lovebond34(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
tohphunmie:
To all the posters above me......you all are the best!
you so cute nd pretty

1 Like

Re: Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D by tohphunmie(f): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lovebond34:
you so cute nd pretty
Awwww..thanks dear kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es) / Please Your Advice Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.