Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (44633 Views)

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by k1centy: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kpele o. Bullhari. Just running Nigeria like Nollywood. No technicality. NFA(No future ambition)
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Gondonu: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Was ending Boko Haram the only thing Buhari was elected for?
What the hell are you saying here friend? This was the most subtle but chief propaganda this present government rode on to power as you know.Stop pretending. embarassed
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Gondonu: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Baba Boo..

Even if you die in Office, your Deadboby must remain in office until 2019..

A dead Buhari is better than a Living Jonathan or any other thing that PDP can produce. angry
This is stupidity taken too far.So pathetic of today youth.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Excellentmind: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you fail in that promise, you must resign!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Teophilus96(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
In Anikulapo kuti's voice "I sorry sorry oh oh I sorry for NIGERIA"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by ooshinibos: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
rolchi:

https://www.thecable.ng/wont-resign-even-dont-defeat-boko-haram-december-says-buhari

The only way to defeat these extremist is to replace their belief Ideology with a non violent one, currently , arms and weaponry will not be enough , killing one extremist produces 4 more extremists worse than the previous one , look at Iraq , Syria and Afghanistan , the leader of Boko Haram and Al-Qaida was killed 5 years ago , looks like they got stronger , this means it is the ideology that needs to be defeated and not only the killing the leader of the violent and evil movements that have hijacked religion to kill and destroy.
My advise to our Govt and Muslim scholars is to come out en mass and preach the peaceful Islam to replace the jihadist belief , in my opinion that the only way out
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
it is sill*y to expect him to resign.

the deadline is good for putting a clock on the fight against terrorism.

unlike Jonathan who told us that it was okay to have boko haram in Nigeria since there is terrorism in other part of the world, PMB has set a deadline. by the end of December, he and his service chiefs know that they owe us explanations if there is still boko haram.

this is a responsible way of doing things and not saying "maybe it is our turn" a la GEJ.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
eduj:

APC deceived no one who didn't want to be deceived. lets stop this pmb this APC that.After four years the criticism of those for and against would be proved valid or not.
As much as I didn't and still don't fancy our current presidio ,I pray he succeeds because this shit affects us all.
Bros, we must hold PMB accountable! No one is preventing him from performing na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
No! Mr. President. U will not chicken out. U must fulfill all your campaign promises else.....!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Darlington1976(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
He is still busy chasing IPOB n trying to stop radio Biafra by all means instead of dealing ruthlessly with d dreaded Islamic terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by BurukutuMallam: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Baba Boo..

A dead Buhari is better than a Living Jonathan or any other thing that PDP can produce. angry

Baga!
Your name though.
Mouthcow disease go kill you ..so you can remain in office with your body odour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Objektive: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
THE DECEMBER DEADLINE WAS SET BY GARBA SHEHU.......................................................LIE MOHAMMED

nerodenero:
Most white men resigns for failing. Africans don't.

Abba Moro defrauded Nigerians, collected N1000 and killing some in the process.He never resigned.

Jonathan tried, failed too and never resigned. Polithiefcians never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

Even if everybody is resigning for failing, a northerner will never resign. The born-to-rule mentality is in them like peak. A resignation means a southerner takes over again, that one na dream wey no fit come to fulfilment grin grin. God forbid, PMB would rather die as President like Yar'Adua than resign.

Maybe PMB was sleeping when he set the December deadline but it isn't possible. That deadline is a political statement or better still it was made to put the soldiers on their feet to speed up their fight against terrorism. One can only wish and hope bokoharam is brought to an end soon. It's doable.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Xfemt(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
May God bless the clueless one
In as much I hate to insult the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Which I can't hold any longer
From this PMB Linus imba forming saint deceiving Nigeria mean while he is the dullest, most corrupt and president of northern Nigeria

No wonder PEJ tagged him brain dead

All those APC blind bat
Should quote me and die

President Buhari of a president

GEJ may God continue bless u were ever u re and were ever u go

When brezz blow Na fowl yanch go open
Small small the illiterate don de confess em sins

We re watching till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Excellentmind: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trixxxy:
May God help us all.
Can someone just tell me why Nigerians like dragging themselves backwards?
Look at almost everyone here.
At this critical stage in our lives, our children's inheritance is at stake, lives are being lost, land being wasted, children being orphaned, mothers becoming childless widows, men losing their families and lives, children being raped and contacting all sorts of diseases; all some people can do is to insult the President, our own President!!, antagonise and curse.
We are all supposed to be full of whatever prayers we can summon for our beloved country but no, we'd really rather just keep making stup!d mouth and cursing and all.
If we don't respect our own President, who will respect us.
Insofar as we are all still Nigeria, we are in this together and there is no escaping the bond that keeps us together.

We are freaking doing ourselves and until we begin to show the government support then there's no moving forward for us. Nigeria is our homeland for the love of all that is holy!! All that is being done is for our own good. If there is destruction in our land, we will be the ones to pay, the everyday people. I just wish we would all see that and try not to put ant more barriers between ourselves than there already are.

*sigh

This your sermon is rather late. You ought to have started it during GEJ administration and not now that minds are already made up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is the highest Scam I've experienced in my lifetime, this statement by our MAD KING sorry President has given the NA to slow down on their deadline because more money will flow in with the fight against BH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by BurukutuMallam: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am soo sorry for the GULLIBLES that still believe in this kunu sippping Dullard.

Una chanji don complete grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
By January Nigerians will know the real meaning of suffering and tears .the worst is yet to happen and whether we like to say it or sugar coat the truth. Buhari is definitely not efficiently capable of running and ruling this nation in this present age. Those who don't want to accept this fact despite its glaring picture will accept the reality of it when in january the effect and impact of the last 4 months starts showing on the economy and people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by banio: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
PMB knows he can't defeat Boko boys by December. Lol. Once a failure, always a failure.
But I really wish Boko boys end this killing, because me I don't want to die in a bomb blast, neither do I wish 9jans that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
sabi99:
please stop naa, u just called ur president a blocked head, why? The man is trying, and u know dz BH guys are deadlier than ISIS
ISIS is deadlier than BH and if ISIS should attack NA then we should rather forget about this coutry.
Al Shabbab is even deadlier than BH and our NA and Buhari are busy spewing propaganda here

Cc midollian, modath, omenka, ngeneukwuenu, egift, beremx, our president has gone mad again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by philips70(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Only God will judge APC for deceiving Nigerians that they have antidote for BH and will end it in TWO months.

You are a fraud. 99% of those who voted for Buhari never did so because they believe he will defeat BH even before the end of the year. There's a limit to you and your fellows stupidity. Nigerians voted PDP out because of the monumental heists and impunity they committed and they have had enough. They also believed Buhari with his integrity which many of your leaders that matter have alluded to will sanitize a broken system.

Be advised, never stretch this your luck on Nairaland too far.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
So,why the empty promises when you know you can not defeat them by December?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by philips70(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
nerodenero:
Most white men resigns for failing. Africans don't.

Abba Moro defrauded Nigerians, collected N1000 and killing some in the process.He never resigned.

Jonathan tried, failed too and never resigned. Polithiefcians never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

Even if everybody is resigning for failing, a northerner will never resign. The born-to-rule mentality is in them like peak. A resignation means a southerner takes over again, that one na dream wey no fit come to fulfilment grin grin. God forbid, PMB would rather die as President like Yar'Adua than resign.

Maybe PMB was sleeping when he set the December deadline but it isn't possible. That deadline is a political statement or better still it was made to put the soldiers on their feet to speed up their fight against terrorism. One can only wish and hope bokoharam is brought to an end soon. It's doable.

George Bush senior did not resign, junior did not resign, Clinton did not resign and Obama is resigning to fate over ISIS before Putin is coming to the rescue now. They all showed will power and commitments to fighting terror and exactly what PMB is doing at the moment. Setting a Dec deadline is a strategy to ginger the security forces to put in more effort just like companies set targets for salesmen.
If after 4 years Buhari fails in all ramifications like GEJ did, Nigerians will not hesitate to show him the door. No sentiments.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by vislabraye(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari do to BH what you did to maiststaine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Joevics(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Baba Boo..

you are definitely a Nepa-bill holder, @ your way of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by vislabraye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
philips70:

George Bush senior did not resign, junior did not resign, Clinton did not resign and Obama is resigning to fate over ISIS before Putin is coming to the rescue now. They all showed will power and commitments to fighting terror and exactly what PMB is doing at the moment. Setting a Dec deadline is a strategy to ginger the security forces to put in more effort just like companies set targets for salesmen.
If after 4 years Buhari fails in all ramifications like GEJ did, Nigerians will not hesitate to show him the door. No sentiments.

Hahahahaaa. You make me laugh. Show him the back door as if your vote will count.
Will power is okay even if you are clueless and inept. Congrats. We Nigerians like to shift the bar. Another excuse for failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by predatorX: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
permanentgrace:
Buhari has started giving out 'conditional statements' and when a statement is said to be conditional, it brings about uncertainty and uncertainty in this context shows failure. It shows he lacks what it takes to end boko haram.

Buhari has already failed us.

now now shocked shocked shocked

When Otueke was there for 6years we gave him a lot of time but he decided to steal with his wife and concubine(Deziani).

Sai baba's just been there for 4months and you want him to move heaven and earth...........be logical naar!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Baba Boo..

I see where ur senses can take u to
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by nemaks2015: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls what do our president meant by resign... do he mean resigning as the president or what
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by vislabraye(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Objektive:
THE DECEMBER DEADLINE WAS SET BY GARBA SHEHU.......................................................LIE MOHAMMED

Oh so the December deadline had nothing to do with Buhari.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Image123(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Only God will judge APC for deceiving Nigerians that they have antidote for BH and will end it in TWO months.

God will also judge you for your lies. That a lie is told many times doesn't make it true. Buhari never said he'll end BH in TWO months, he said FEW months, and that was at the Edo state APC presidential campaign rally. Video evidence is free and accessible from channelstv YouTube archives.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by tolastikha: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
The six years reign of Boko Haram under Jonathan watch has practically made it impossible to give a definite time frame within which they can be quenched. I'm in total support of PMB. Throwing in the trowel because December deadline could not be met will certainly give the criminal reasonable time to regroup and the result of that will be damned catastrophic. A vacuum in governance is a brewery put for anarchy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.