Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (44644 Views)

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by TechRez(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
ibietela2:

Nosagie?
Kingsley smiley
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by kinharold(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Boko Haram will be defeated by the end of 2015, saying: “As soon as the rainy season comes, which is by the end of the year… Boko Haram will virtually be out of their main stronghold and that will be the end of it…. Attacks by Boko Haram on townships, on military installations, will certainly stop.”

@bolded: Please, in which part of Nigeria does rainy season comes by the end of the year?
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by stonch101(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
U thinks sey na beans...u go kill ya sef by ya sef
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
kinharold:

@bolded: Please, in which part of Nigeria does rainy season comes by the end of the year?
daura grin
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
The President that always addresses national issues on foreign media. Did I hear Shehu said we live in a global village? Mumu talk. Why is Obama not addressing Americans on NTA? People with inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by abiolert(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mufasa27:

Wetin concern Nigerians with Obama....... if u nor get better thing to talk oga shut up......or get busy
At mufasa abi na Mumu fasa be your stupid name, I nor dey do this often but I go like put sense into your garri head wey book nor gree enter even as them teach you reach for school.
Obama's name appearing in my Comment is a possible comparison between Obama and his fight against terrorism and and that of Buhari
So wat is wrong in my comparison Mr sabi Quot . Person? Since Obama has failed in Libya and Syria, should he now resign. You better watch before you dey rush qoute person and who u dey quote Coz the next time you quote me I go slap you from your phone or better still wip u with some koboko.Orue.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by engineerboat(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Image123:

God will also judge you for your lies. That a lie is told many times doesn't make it true. Buhari never said he'll end BH in TWO months, he said FEW months, and that was at the Edo state APC presidential campaign rally. Video evidence is free and accessible from channelstv YouTube archives.

Your statement has not change anything now. 1. I will quench boko haram in few month, 2. Army must quench boko haram by december. PMB to Service chiefs, 3. We have reduce boko haram activities. PMB 4. We have block their source of supply. COAS. 5. bla bla bla, all na still the same thing, nothing change.

Now back to the topic. "I will never resign, even if i'm not able to quench boko haram by december", can we now see that they are already seeing the reality on ground, hence preparing the mind of the gullible once for december failure to meet up with their said promise again.

okay ooooh we are watching.

Just a reminder Has PM B found our missing $20 billion.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Adminisher: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
kinharold:

He meant when the rainy season goes. He said that twice preceding this little mistake. Because your mind is on flash instead of substance your shallow brain has magnetised that.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
MadCow1:
Baba Boo..

Even if you die in Office, your Deadboby must remain in office until 2019..

A dead Buhari is better than a Living Jonathan or any other thing that PDP can produce. angry

Your name sounds like your idea.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by omogin(f): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Mouth action govt
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Story teller,u wll all dance naked.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Yoruba fought with their lives to bring the dullards into office. Now they are fighting to support him. They look stupid but they think they are smart.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2015
The truth is that buhari is already showing signs of stress and pressure.he is feeling the heat of that seat called the presidential seat. Now deep down In him he will be wishing he never contested or even won. Now he realizes that to criticize someone who is doing a job is very very easy
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2015
4reala:
Keep trying Man, by the grace of God victory will be ours in jesus name.
this is the kind of quotes president Buhari needs to read in other to strengthen and encourage him. God bless you man.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Profbrian:
this is the kind of quotes president Buhari needs to read in other to strengthen and encourage him. God bless you man.
who gives a shit whether he reads or not. When all of u were busy insulting gej and his family you never gave a shit about what he reads then. If buhari likes he can bloody hell decide not to read again all Nigerians are concerned and particular about is that he performs his duty and fulfill his promises . Whether he reads or not is not our own concern

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2015
TechRez:

Kingsley smiley

Enjoy
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Miaraka: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm sorry but the President won't be able to defeat Boko Haram alone. He needs the whole Nigerian nation, the AU, particularly countries which have been on both sides of the fence - government and insurgents like Angola, Mozambique, South Africa and Zimbabwe as well as UN, particularly China, Cuba, Russia and Vietnam, countries which are experts and experience in guerrilla warfare and mass mobilization. You also need to know and decide what to do with the countries that are financing Boko Haram and their allies, ISIL. Further to that you need to fully understand and decide what to do about the fact that Boko Haram uses religion to raise funds, mobilize support and recruit fighters. As long as you think that your fight with Boko Haram is just about shooting and bombing, you will NEVER defeat them. Your Liberia and Sierra Leone experience is useful but not sufficient. Please understand, it's not a conventional war. Boko Haram will finish you and even get to a stage where they use your resources, including your own soldiers against you. That is, if they haven't already started. Before you lose too many lives and end up with your soldiers so demoralized they don't know what to do but drop their guns and run home, please imagine that you are the cat and BH is the mouse and that you are the wise one, not the mouse. It's not about might. It's about mind. It's also not the ragtag BH of old. It's the one that is embedded among the people and has international support and no shortage of resources. Be careful you don't end up with the people that are supporting BH advising you that the only way out is to devide Nigeria into two - Christian Nigeria and Islamic Nigeria because Nigeria is too big, difficult to manage and Moslems and Christians have tried for many decades to live together but failed. Anyway, it's up to you Nigerians. You can't say tomorrow that you were not told or you didn't know. Read the ABC of Defeating Boko Haram. Here is the link: https://www.1voiceafrica.com/blog/defeat-boko-haram/#comment-477
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
banio:

A commoner speaking
who is this one??
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by ooshinibos: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
vislabraye:

So there's an only way of defeating BH. How come we did not preach this only way ? All we heard was Gej does not have the will power.

When Gej was bombing Bh, Buhari said war against bh is war against the North. We've all heard this over and againbut we chose to keep quiet. If we dig up what bubusaid, it would seem as if we are inciting hate.
The Northern elders should have cooperated with Gej led govt when bh was still young. They sponsor bh and even hide the terrorist. When churches were bombed, they kept quiet but rejoiced in their closet.

But now the very evil they built with their hand is coming back to haunt them. Am I happy? No. I want justice.

based on history and similar issues , I think the major way to quell this kind of violent extremist is to replace their ideology/belief system , military might alone will not be sufficient . to be honest the people you want to kill are willing to die for what they believe in ..they are not are friend of death ..so lets mess up their belief system , we will need the moderate Islamist to achieve this ..
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by abiolert(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mufasa27:

Wetin concern Nigerians with Obama....... if u nor get better thing to talk oga shut up......or get busy
I didn't bother replying your insult since becos I don't have your time but u think I just did. As Obama is important to The world affair so also is Buhari to Africa and indeed Nigeria. I know u are one of the wailers here on Naira land that does not see anything good in buhari; don't worry u can change after 4yrs of u don't like him but my candid advice for your sorry dumb ass, get use to him as the commander in chief.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2015
abiolert:

I didn't bother replying your insult since becos I don't have your time but u think I just did. As Obama is important to The world affair so also is Buhari to Africa and indeed Nigeria. I know u are one of the wailers here on Naira land that does not see anything good in buhari; don't worry u can change after 4yrs of u don't like him but my candid advice for your sorry dumb ass, get use to him as the commander in chief.
did you just say Obama is important to the world??
You are joking right ??
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by abiolert(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Mufasa27:

did you just say Obama is important to the world??
You are joking right ??

when I mean Obama am actually referring to The US and the position His office Commands in World politics.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2015
abiolert:

when I mean Obama am actually referring to The US and the position His office Commands in World politics.
Have you heard of Vladimir Putin and the Russian govt.., ?? and by the way what has Obama and his Washington office done to help the presently security situation we are going through in this country.. Absolutely nothing..... and the Russians are dealing with the Isis terrorist thoroughly even though ur Obama is against them so quit that your us world powers talk...
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by abiolert(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Mufasa27:

Have you heard of Vladimir Putin and the Russian govt.., ?? and by the way what has Obama and his Washington office done to help the presently security situation we are going through in this country.. Absolutely nothing..... and the Russians are dealing with the Isis terrorist thoroughly even though ur Obama is against them so quit that your us world powers talk...
if you ask me I would say America has done a lot and are willing to do more since the advent of the present Govt. well it depends on how you view it.
Re: I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2015
abiolert:

if you ask me I would say America has done a lot and are willing to do more since the advent of the present Govt. well it depends on how you view it.
A lot ?? I wanna know, hint me pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others / Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.