Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW (31848 Views)

Reason Why Should Delete Your Facebook App / Here's The 5 Apps You Should Remove Right Now From Your Smartphone / Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Smartphone, Right NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Revolva:

Define poverty...cos one does not use an iphone d person is poor......see as u de reason like illitrate. Market women
If I was to define 'poor' I would say yes!

Cos there is no no no no way someone can be rich and would not own an iPhone.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
i'm just here to read the VS
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by jnrbayano(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
CharlyNick:

I wish u will consult me before making such move I will really appreciate SIR cheesy

Who will you thank? smiley
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
runzlord:

Guy you have no brain at all. So iPhone justifies ur worth? What would you say about those that sell kidneys inorder to purchase one? Afterall they are rich, why can't they just buy it?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Flashh:

You that have idea think it can't be uninstalled on Android right?

You're are down to the bottom of iQ.

Its not about idea, my phone came with facebook app preinstalled, and you cannot uninstall preinstalled apps!!!!! This is the same story with 90% of android phones.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
I us Facebook via my browser. I don't use the apps except pages, groups and ads managers.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Flashh: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
runzlord:

Its not about idea, my phone came with facebook app preinstalled, and you cannot uninstall preinstalled apps!!!!! This is the same story with 90% of android phones.
But I never experienced such. I hardly use Facebook these days.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by CharlyNick: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who will you thank? smiley

Haba Oga, u lyk gossip o............. #Godofcourse
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

Guy you have no brain at all. So iPhone justifies ur worth? What would you say about those that sell kidneys inorder to purchase one? Afterall they are rich, why can't they just buy it?

If they were rich, they won't have to sell their kidneys.

I did not say iphone proofs your worth, but somehow anyone using an iphone(the latest models) is giving some sort of financial respect.

I said if you are rich, you would surly get one, if not for anything at all, but for show off.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Flashh:

But I never experienced such. I hardly use Facebook these days.
That is what you should have said than insulting someone who experienced it.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by jnrbayano(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
CharlyNick:

Haba Oga, u lyk gossip o............. #Godofcourse

Your answer here have proved that the fingers which typed that post on the front-page is not at synch with the mind that answered this question.

Yet its the same humanbeing.

undecided
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
runzlord:

If they were rich, they won't have to sell their kidneys.

I did not say iphone proofs your worth, but somehow anyone using an iphone(the latest models) is giving some sort of financial respect.

I said if you are rich, you would surly get one, if not for anything at all, but for show off.

Must you show off to proof you are rich? Its a poor man mentality that you show off with phones, there are bigger and better things to proof that while on the move.
Cars, Jewels et al. U should adjust your mentality regarding this
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

Must you show off to proof you are rich? Its a poor man mentality that you show off with phones, there are bigger and better things to proof that while on the move.

You say poor man mentality like you are rich.

I met a rich man last week thursday.
My mom wanted to sell suits to him, he said he does not were suit.

My mom then ask him, if he was to go for a meeting with top people, what would he wear?

He said, they don't look at cloth that way, that as long you are wearing something good, and the native he has, some are more expensive than suits.

That what they look at is your car, your watch, the way your carry urself, and your phone!!!

He has 2 galaxy s6 edge, silver and gold, and one iPhone 6 plus space grey.

That is a rich man.

He later bought, 4 materials for sewing native at 30k each including sewing, that is 120k and he did not even bargain the price, that same day.

This is my definition "entry-level" rich
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by RitzyPrince(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
might be problem with ios 9+ because I am still on ios 8.4.1 and thus far have got no probe with this Facebook app. I'll update ios 9.0.2 this night so maybe I'll confirm it then
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Suntemi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
As usual, them don turn the thread to iOS vs Android thing. Na Apple say make Facebook do app wey dey drain phone?
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
runzlord:

You say poor man mentality like you are rich.

I met a rich man last week thursday.
My mom wanted to sell suits to him, he said he does not were suit.

My mom then ask him, if he was to go for a meeting with top people, what would he wear?

He said, they don't look at cloth that way, that as long you are wearing something good, and the native he has, some are more expensive than suits.

That what they look at is your car, your watch, the way your carry urself, and your phone!!!

He has 2 galaxy s6 edge, silver and gold, and one iPhone 6 plus space grey.

That is a rich man.

At the emboldened, you listed phone to be the last thing. That shows and proves its the last thing that matters, its a meeting for God's sake. Would you be picking up calls in it? Oh yh, lets pretend you wanna do some techie stuffs in the meeting, i don't need to have the most expensive phone to carry out basic techie stuff in a meeting. A phone is a plus but not a yardstick.

Besides the guy u are talking about is a phone freak.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by PapaNnamdi: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U av Poverty mentality ur sef. Life is all abt choices ok. No matter how handy an iphone cud be some pple dont like it. Get dat straight. An iphone is a liability & not really an asset ok.

Be free from stewpeedity in jeezors name
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by PapaNnamdi: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Revolva:

Define poverty...cos one does not use an iphone d person is poor......see as u de reason like illitrate. Market women
Be free from aproko in jeezors name
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by simdam500(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Alright... I think that app in general is just disturbing on its own...
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by honorbule(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
op...facebook app on every phone drains sata and data...
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by smartn09(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fb is for dummies. What do you think?
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by banio: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Facebook wahala. Am out of facebook for good.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by enigmatique(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
chudyprince:
in some phones like Motorola Droid its a system app
My Tecno L3 also had the Fb app as a system app when I bought it in 2013. It continually drained both my ba3 and data balance. But then I eventually rooted my phone and got rid of it! If you're facing the same problem and are using an Android phone, consider doing the same.
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by chudyprince: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
enigmatique:

My Tecno L3 also had the Fb app as a system app when I bought it in 2013. It continually drained both my ba3 and data balance. But then I eventually rooted my phone and got rid of it! If you're facing the same problem and are using an Android phone, consider doing the same.
yeah you are right, though mine is not a system app sha so i don't have any issue regarding battery or data consumption

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by speedfreak(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Whizpeter:
Everything about iOS must have K-leg
Thats just a silly mentality...sha its not ure fault na naija cause am.iphones have the best UI,get app updates months before android n bb 10,much more apps and oh!! lets not forget the class owning an iphone brings.i have been on ios since it was called iphone os(probably 3.) till 9 n i dont think any other mobile platform would suit me like ios

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by mcbertin: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't completely agree with the OP and whoever started this. I am an iPhone user with the the IOS in contention, going through my battery usage does not agree with the OP. I think the reason for the OP's argument is that most people use their phones for Facebook. See the attached

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Revolva(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
runzlord:

Oga u tink say na iphone be every richman wahaala...I no super rich guys dat don't even own an iphone..cos. De don't need it ok
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

At the emboldened, you listed phone to be the last thing. That shows and proves its the last thing that matters, its a meeting for God's sake. Would you be picking up calls in it? Oh yh, lets pretend you wanna do some techie stuffs in the meeting, i don't need to have the most expensive phone to carry out basic techie stuff in a meeting. A phone is a plus but not a yardstick.

Besides the guy u are talking about is a phone freak.
Its pointless, no matter how much I try to convince you, you would never agree to understand.

I listed phone last to make it a punchline to your face, not that he said phone last!

And he cannot even speak english correctly, how is he now a phone freak? I said rich menbuy iPhone, if not for anything else, but for showoff!! So which one is the basic techie things you're talking about?
Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

When you are rich, you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Revolva:

Oga u tink say na iphone be every richman wahaala...I no super rich guys dat don't even own an iphone..cos. De don't need it ok
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data / MTN Finally Bows To Market Pressure & Reduces Tariffs? / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.