Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (62931 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by cristweeezy(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2015
googlepikin:
guy why do you want to cos tribal riot na. yolobas wont like dis
ugly igbo babes many die... Dey mumu unaselves. Lmao. No b only abraham, na jacob.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Classicool(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2015
After applying foundation to her face and you come talk sey she beautiful pass you @OP...
Can someone upload D'banj fall in-love video and someone come tell me sey she set pass Julia Robert....
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by chocofizzy(f): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Am into the industry but have not see another actress as beautiful as Genny. She's classy and natural. She's my role model even before I joined Nollwood.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by leookagbare: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:28am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
How does her marital status concern you Sir?

Maybe he don try woooooo her and she no look him side!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by engrjacuzzi: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2015
I have never admired Genevieve but I just like her because her dress sense is simply the best......unlike those that will show us stretch marked boobs that has sagged since independence.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by deebrain(m): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2015
She is so beautiful.

However, I CAN'T LOOSE SLEEP OVER HER. I CAN'T LOOSE SLEEP OVER ANY WOMAN-GOD FORBID.

I ONLY LOOSE SLEEP OVER PURSUING TO SUCCEED IN PURPOSE. FULFILLING DESTINY REMAINS THE MOST PRETTY WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE TO ME.

Ps. Please note that the above was a personal opinion. Quote and misyarn and you must surely hear am...
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Originalsly: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2015
No doubt..... and the best when it comes to being well spoken and on point in interviews.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by ThisMeansWAR: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Mehhhhh ... Gimme omotola
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by echomog1: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:
At your age, no man by your side... Only customers...

are you better off??
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by echomog1: 3:25am On Oct 17, 2015
babafirst:
Is she as beautiful as Omo-Sexzyyy?
yoruba pipu sef...anytin u talk beauty na omo sexy them go front since 1990 tull date.......na wah oo! Na only omotola fine 4 yoruba land? Make una leave another man fat wife alone nah.

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by braveheart77: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Ni
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2015
the price she has to pay for being famous...
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:04am On Oct 17, 2015
leookagbare:
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
stale technique...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by cardoctor(m): 4:18am On Oct 17, 2015
The clock is quietly ticking.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:

Said as the true caveman you are!
It's her life, she's not your daughter. Mind your business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by omitademichael(m): 5:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Make - up in action!!!

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Fxwarrior: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2015
onomeglo:
I just like her naturally,very classic and responsible

Define responsible.
Behind closed doors or in front of camera?
To me she's just there , presentable. Datz all.
Case closed.
Am outa here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Draye: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2015
She's just normal, there more beautiful girls than her in Nollywood, but the question should be "has any other actress attain her stardom or level in the industry where she operates" but to be candid Genevieve isn't the most beautiful......check Toto dike, omotola, ini edo, bimbo akintola, Liz anjorin, Iyabo Ojo, Dakore Akinwande etc Haba it is just like saying T-baba is richer than P-square now!!

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by coolsamba(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:

guy dats too harsh, besides its her life let her be...genny u r beautiful
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2015
echomog1:
yoruba pipu sef...anytin u talk beauty na omo sexy them go front since 1990 tull date.......na wah oo! Na only omotola fine 4 yoruba land? Make una leave another man fat wife alone nah.
Na your reply I see as I first wake up and I laff sleep clear for my eye.Na today you know say Yoruba like fat women?Meanwhile na the peace of mind wey she get for her hubby house dey make am fresh like tomato.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
She's a classic woman.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by ochuski(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
she fyn well well nai she neva mary?
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Pinkieblue(f): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.

This ur write up ba ?? You must be a very good politician...... It can make someone's head to swell
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by echomog1: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2015
babafirst:
Na your reply I see as I first wake up and I laff sleep clear for my eye.Na today you know say Yoruba like fat women?Meanwhile na the peace of mind wey she get for her hubby house dey make am fresh like tomato.
as genny come dey finer b4 marriage imagine as she go b wen she marry as e b sey na marriage dey make ppl fine.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Taiwo20(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.

I used to think her skin colour was between dark and chocolate.....but it seems she's getting fair.....maybe its the exposure to Camera Lights or maybe am wrong sha....

But from her very old I think she's cute naturally.....but sleepless night for me? Mbanu....no woman can do that to me.....
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Hbd to my humble self,wishing God's grace always
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Btruth: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2015
She is beautiful though, but she can't be the most beautiful lady in Nigeria.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
How does her marital status concern you Sir?

How does her being pretty or not concern us ?

If you don't want feedback ( negative and positive ) then don't post such things on a public forum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.