Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (62930 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.
[/s]
Mstheeeewu
Rubbish
You must be high

This one wey be like bonga fish undecided

Sleepless night kor, Sleepless day ni angry

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by ejeh121(f): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Flashh:
She's just overrated.
bad belle
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2015
echomog1:
as genny come dey finer b4 marriage imagine as she go b wen she marry as e b sey na marriage dey make ppl fine.
Marriage dey make people fine if dem jam better husband but if na monster dem jam wahala dey.Omotola get luck with husband,I pray Genevieve is lucky when her time comes.I like her but I have been liking Omotola more since 1914.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by LastProphet: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2015
xtycool:
no, she is just a normal beautiful lady.

thank you for reminding the slowpoke that wrote this article, yes she is ok but what is the hype about,? she is just an average beauty with popularity that's all, and most of these youths won't believe it that many made people shun popularity

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by slimzbeats(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]quite beautifulā€¦. but genny dem forbid u 2 marry niiiā€¦ u've bin 2ru alot we understand but not all men are demons either
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Springz(f): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2015
babafirst:
Is she as beautiful as Omo-Sexzyyy?
She is more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by valnosky(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:
At your age, no man by your side... Only customers...

are you not a man,y don't you go and marry her [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by danjaba(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi wife fine pass am.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by obontami: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2015
[size=20pt]if her pusssy is not tight

All her cuteness are but in vain [/size]

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Springz:

She is more beautiful.
Loool,but who cares,both of them not even as beautiful as the 'Diezanni eye' type babe I saw in your profile.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Princematarazzi(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Bia! O so Genevieve no eba? Onye ozo biko undecided In Other News, machine is typing.... cool
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2015
amdoyin82:
did u say responsible? No doubt she is beautiful but does DAT stops her from getting married. Nonsense
marriage is not everything mr man,and is neither a ticket to heaven
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by sisisioge: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2015
YES!!! She is! My friend that remotely looked like her went off the shelve faster than you could say Jake! She's soooooo pretty kiss
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by adorable29(f): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
If she chooses not to marry, how e take concern you?

You think she lacks a man?

Or she can't get married now now if she wants to?

If she points to any of the guys on here and mistakenly proposes, am sure 95percent of you will piss in your pants and then go into coma out of shock and excitement!

Chei dem dey carry Mrs go heaven!

Your relatives that are slaving and miserable and being abused emotionally and physically in their husband's house, are they better than her?

Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2015
My sister
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by 247notire(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
People say women's beauty depreciates day by day,its a big lie joor,it depends on physique and how you use yourself,this Genevive doesn't seem to change o,she has been like this ever since I knew her,not cuter,not uglier,but another thing is that people with the shape of her face(slim face with no much flesh) don't change much,they don't age example is our President,he doesn't seem to change from when he was young,another example is mama rainbow that acts yoruba film,that woman is over 70 and one would think she's in her 30's,mama rainbow is way older than Rachel Oniga,but Rachel looks older cos her face is fleshy,wide and round
Ur mistaking digital pictures for real life!!!

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Gwekzy: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Y
iamrealdeji:
People say women's beauty depreciates day by day,its a big lie joor,it depends on physique and how you use yourself,this Genevive doesn't seem to change o,she has been like this ever since I knew her,not cuter,not uglier,but another thing is that people with the shape of her face(slim face with no much flesh) don't change much,they don't age example is our President,he doesn't seem to change from when he was young,another example is mama rainbow that acts yoruba film,that woman is over 70 and one would think she's in her 30's,mama rainbow is way older than Rachel Oniga,but Rachel looks older cos her face is fleshy,wide and round
how can u make so much sense
at once?
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Sunnyade01(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2015
anytexy:
..the Jen I know is chocolate in completion not Onyibo color.
I wonder o! I thought Genevive was one of the ambassadors of Black is beautiful? Is the pic filtered or she s actually turned her black skin to yellow?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mozele(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
marriage is not meant for everyone

i hope what you just said, won't come back hunting you...
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by bummyla(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Okay! She is just Ok! Thank You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by dinggle: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Without a man everything is voided especially at her age! like someone said no husband only customers. Women should know there is time for husband and time for customers. This is where Omotola showed class, she does not only have a husband with kids but she has a marriage that has tested time, destroy negative predictions and graduated marriage relationship with distinction.

http://www.PingQuery.com - The Web Engine.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
mozele:

i hope what you just said, won't come back hunting you...
and what's wrong with what i said ? marriage is a choice and not a must
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Khd95(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Is she a nigerian
Cos back in uzbekistan,names like maheeda,afrocandy,cossy are all we hear abot nigerian girls
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Uniquekriss(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Stunningly beautiful. She z Jst 2sexy even at her age
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
LastProphet:

thank you for reminding the slowpoke that wrote this article, yes she is ok but what is the hype about,? she is just an average beauty with popularity that's all, and most of these youths won't believe it that many made people shun popularity
. Abi o
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mikedimeji(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
onomeglo:
marriage is not everything mr man,and is neither a ticket to heaven
Cheap justification. When everything has turn south then u begin to hear this kind of consolatory comment. Marriage is not everything, marriage is not meant for all at what point has marriage stop being for all. Make Una face reality

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by billyG(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2015
She gon grow old & ugly she need a husby,i dnt mind havin her as a 2nd wife.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mikedimeji(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2015
adorable29:
If she chooses not to marry, how e take concern you?

You think she lacks a man?

Or she can't get married now now if she wants to?

If she points to any of the guys on here and mistakenly proposes, am sure 95percent of you will piss in your pants and then go into coma out of shock and excitement!

Chei dem dey carry Mrs go heaven!

Your relatives that are slaving and miserable and being abused emotionally and physically in their husband's house, are they better than her?

Nonsense and ingredients!
Nothing but a consolatory comment. Marriage is meant for everyone except those in active service for God. At what point has marriage stopped being for everyone, once it's not forth coming as expected people like u resolve to fate and start saying stuffs like this. Mostly Becos of ego, mortal like Una go dey look for angel to marry. Pls say something else and save us the epistle

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mozele(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
and what's wrong with what i said ? marriage is a choice and not a must

I never expected these to come out from a Beautiful lady with a promising future like you.

it seem you haven't know the joy thereof. In case you never knew, go and ask the Grannies and they'll tell you(if at all you aspire to be and happy one someday).

However, I wish you a Blissful marriage and an understandable partner as well.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mozele(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
mikedimeji:

Cheap justification. When everything has turn south then u begin to hear this kind of consolatory comment. Marriage is not everything, marriage is not meant for all at what point has marriage stop being for all. Make Una face reality

Marriage is not for EVERYBODY. Read between the lines.

Only For The Matured Few!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by jaz(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
that's why she doesn't have a man. epitome of beauty and epitome of loneliness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.