Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (62935 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Iamthoney(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:
At your age, no man by your side... Only customers...

Honestly, to break your head they hungry me ah swear....u don go patronize her before? Wetin concern u with her marital status gan? Instead wey u go dey pray to ur maker make u be successful like or more than her, u dey type shiii. Take ya time ooo or else ya time go take u.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:

Yes..no man by her side cos she self made and doesn't need gold diggers like you

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Shebol01: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Afi Alisha Keys na.... grin
francizy:
I just love this woman just like I love Alisha Keys..
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
mikedimeji:

Cheap justification. When everything has turn south then u begin to hear this kind of consolatory comment. Marriage is not everything, marriage is not meant for all at what point has marriage stop being for all. Make Una face reality
story,she is is not complaining as long as she is happy with her self either married or not,u people shud mind ur biz and leave her alone
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by francizy(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Shebol01:
Afi Alisha Keys na.... grin

I don't understand..
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
I don't pray for her to be poor ( cos who God as bless no man cn curse) bt let her taste poverty like 2weeks to a month u we see dat she is nt as beautiful as u people on NL rate her
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2015
247notire:
Ur mistaking digital pictures for real life!!!
real life? Have I ever seen her in real life before? Just take it,we detect almost everything in pictures and not real life
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Emasel(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Genevieve is beautiful, Yes! but she is not the most beautiful nollywood actress...

Stephanie Linus and Omoni Oboli are more beautiful than her.....

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Realist2: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Unfortunately, people like us don't regard this as beautiful, no, not my choice.

Eniola Badmus is more beautiful than this.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by hebenezher(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
marriage is not meant for everyone
yeah, certainly not for you.... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
mozele:

I never expected these to come out from a Beautiful lady with a promising future like you.

it seem you haven't know the joy thereof. In case you never knew, go and ask the Grannies and they'll tell you(if at all you aspire to be and happy one someday).

However, I wish you a Blissful marriage and an understandable partner as well.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
hebenezher:
yeah, certainly not for you.... Mumu

Are you sure that you're okay ?
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by hebenezher(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Are you sure that you're okay ?
wait, lemme ask amadioha. Seems bros has some answers for you... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Charly68: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
People should stop celebrating nonsense on this page ; advise this lady to go & marry & live a decent family life..All this fashion parade is leading to no where.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by adorable29(f): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
mikedimeji:

Nothing but a consolatory comment. Marriage is meant for everyone except those in active service for God. At what point has marriage stopped being for everyone, once it's not forth coming as expected people like u resolve to fate and start saying stuffs like this. Mostly Becos of ego, mortal like Una go dey look for angel to marry. Pls say something else and save us the epistle

That is a shallow way of thinking. So those who marry and are divorced a year later have fulfilled all righteousness I guess. Nigerian men use it to spite successful women to make THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER OF THEIR FRUSTRATED POVERTY STRICKEN CONDITION! That is what annoys me. Getting married is easy. People like you drive women to think that marriage is the height of achievement. It doesn't matter that her life became miserable after she entered one irresponsible man's house. It is just a patriarchal sense of reasoning!

Marriage is good but its a CHOICE! NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE IS IT COMMANDED THAT ONE MUST MARRY! Our Lord Jesus wasn't married and He is sitting on the throne!

You people need to grow up and smell the coffee! Plus its non of your business wether or not she is married!

I just typed RIP to a beautiful young MEDICAL DOCTOR AT LUTH Whose husband killed her a few days back! Marriage is not the height of acheivement!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Springz(f): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2015
babafirst:
Loool,but who cares,both of them not even as beautiful as the 'Diezanni eye' type babe I saw in your profile.
Lol, thanks.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by julieton: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
admax:
[ b]Genevieve is like a wild flower that hasn't been tamed! grin

She is beautiful no doubt but i wonder what's wrong with those guys, this babe need a correct guy to sweep her off her feet and marry her off! D'banj and her should have been married now because She can't afford to waste all this asset na.

Anyway none of my business angry.[/b]

will you allow ur sister that has the quality of Genevieve to marry D' banj? tua Jesu forbid.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by bhemby: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
She is fyn bt nt too beautiful as everybody is hyping her.People hype celebrities too much

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Flashh: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
ejeh121:
bad belle
Bad belle because I said she's overrated?

Why are Nigerian girls/ladies like this?

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
hebenezher:
wait, lemme ask amadioha. Seems bros has some answers for you... Mumu
fool
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by benjsniper33: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Play time Is up woman

*in oshiomole's voice*
GO AND MARRY!!

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Springz:
Lol, thanks.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Springz:
Lol, thanks.
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by CharlyNick: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
valnosky:
is your mum more beautiful than her?

Who the hell is this Mentioning my Mum Here? have you gone NUT? Why are some people so Mannerless? What has My Mum got to do with This?

The Op asked a simple question, and I gave my opinion. Here U're attacking My Mum.

Well, i do not trade words with Amateurs......
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.
Nope one of d most screwed cheesy
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:

u are a fool!
a big one
at ur age see the type of coment u are making
wil she marry herself
or shud he force herself on men cox she wana get married
use dat ur brain well, thats wat its there for
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
no she is NOT.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
IykeChukz:
You are a big fool! You and all those that liked your post are animals! From your post I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you are one ugly brokeass jealous modafuka*. Kids!

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by mimiwhite4real(f): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
No she is not d most beautiful but she is indeed beautiful
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Masterclass32: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sweet gal.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by 247notire(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
real life? Have I ever seen her in real life before? Just take it,we detect almost everything in pictures and not real life
Obviously pictures almost always look more enhanced than real life. It happens even to everyone...
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Krixeminaj(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
[Very pretty though.....BT DX ain't natural,cos she wasn't DX fair years back(obvious).....BT anyways....she's making sense(Thumbs up!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.