Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) (6962 Views)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2015
She is a f*cking drama queen.

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by xtervaganza(m): 1:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Let me tell you what to do

Sit her down one day when you know she's happy and tell her she should never come up with who asked who out again....as in ever again

That you're ready to end the relationship if she comes up with it again as her ringing it in your ears all the time makes you feel uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by leookagbare: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm, keep d contributions comin, thanks
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 5:39am On Oct 17, 2015
pet4ril:
Draw her close and clear her doubt. ..you can even lie to her that there was no night that passes by without you praying to have her that you don't even remember she was the one that asked you out.... always tell her you love and cherish her.... these will calm and eradicate that her thoughts because she's seeing herself that she fell too cheap for you
will do just that, thanks
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 5:43am On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
I hate when people beat about the bush before driving home their point. See that long post filled with unnecessary explanations about some things irrelevant to the story.

Bottom line is your girlfriend is taking you for granted because she was the one that asked you out.

It's a very simple thing. You have to let her know that you don't like it. Why should you be scared of doing that? Don't allow her manipulate you. undecided

#DropsPen
will sure learn to summarize next time bros, tanks
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Lisaflex:
Ds is wot happens wen a lady asks a guy out...She bcms insecure,almost always wondering if d dude truly lvs her, or if he jes saw a gd opportunity wc she created n tuk adv of it...Unfortunately, der's nothing a guy in dt situation can do 2 allay d lady's doubt... Der's a reason certain fnz r designed d way dey are..D moment u mess wt dt balance,der's chaos!!!
epic!, learning the hard way now
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Lisaflex:
Ds is wot happens wen a lady asks a guy out...She bcms insecure,almost always wondering if d dude truly lvs her, or if he jes saw a gd opportunity wc she created n tuk adv of it...Unfortunately, der's nothing a guy in dt situation can do 2 allay d lady's doubt... Der's a reason certain fnz r designed d way dey are..D moment u mess wt dt balance,der's chaos!!!

Honestly.......dis is the very reason y I don't make the first move if I like make I crush on am dat my heart will be bleeding love. I won't budge.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by CountDracula(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
sirstanley:
where is ur decency?
Do u want to help me look for it?
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
sirstanley:
where is ur decency?
DECENCY DEY AJA ILE FOR SOKA.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
CharlyNick:
who send u
ORUNMILA
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
zaragal:
Well I went back to your profile mrjojo do check out sth before I comment, dis galfriend of yours is she the same galfriend who is are having issue with the "hearsay" stuff??...if yes...have far hav u gone with dat..hav she changed, where dey all lies or past of u are blind by love u don't bother anymore??

My advice: do a checking on dis gal...if possible be detective try set her up and check if she is still into does stuff if not den u are good to go, I started with dis because dis is the most important issue if u are gonna marry this lady, with the way your love is going.

Back to your topic, well I can't ask a guy out even if the guy fyn pass Ramsey noah, it's not my nature so weigh ur conscience are you "unconsciously" taking her for granted because she asked you. It might not be intentional but it's there. Don't forget women loves to be pampered she is not the only one. Every one does...if u don't think u are treating her below standard, den hav a heart to heart talk with her and ask her wat she wants you to do, havn't u respected her enough, havn't u loved her well..wat else jst she want. How is it u did it dat she does like it...blah. Blah. Blah...I hope dis well sha

Well, I see u like dis gurl...but in MARRIAGE always knw one tin it's not all abt LOVE smiley

Peace.
Whoa!!! Thank you so much for this, I guess am guilty of "unconsciously takin her for granted".Will adjust pronto!!!,thanks again..
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
My elder brother's wife made the first move,I couldn't have asked for a better wife for him,they are married and doing pretty well. If she had waited for my brother to ask her out she for just old there.

She's very respectful and all,my brother is a happy man

I think your girl is feeling insecure undecided

1 Like

Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Lisaflex(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
zaragal:

Honestly.......dis is the very reason y I don't make the first move if I like make I crush on am dat my heart will be bleeding love. I won't budge.

Lol @ "..my heart will be bleeding love"....Gyals dt do it r strong ,considerin d fact dt dey require plenty of courage n mst hv no pride at all 2 do stuff lyk dt...I'm still very very far from musterin dt kind of courage or casting away pride 2 be able 2 pull stuff lyk dt off...I cut cap 4 dem sha,e nor easy
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrjojo:
Whoa!!! Thank you so much for this, I guess am guilty of "unconsciously takin her for granted".Will adjust pronto!!!,thanks again..

U welcome bro smiley
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Twill92: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
zaragal:
Well I went back to your profile mrjojo do check out sth before I comment, dis galfriend of yours is she the same galfriend who is are having issue with the "hearsay" stuff??...if yes...have far hav u gone with dat..hav she changed, where dey all lies or past of u are blind by love u don't bother anymore??

My advice: do a checking on dis gal...if possible be detective try set her up and check if she is still into does stuff if not den u are good to go, I started with dis because dis is the most important issue if u are gonna marry this lady, with the way your love is going.

Back to your topic, well I can't ask a guy out even if the guy fyn pass Ramsey noah, it's not my nature so weigh ur conscience are you "unconsciously" taking her for granted because she asked you. It might not be intentional but it's there. Don't forget women loves to be pampered she is not the only one. Every one does...if u don't think u are treating her below standard, den hav a heart to heart talk with her and ask her wat she wants you to do, havn't u respected her enough, havn't u loved her well..wat else jst she want. How is it u did it dat she does like it...blah. Blah. Blah...I hope dis well sha

Well, I see u like dis gurl...but in MARRIAGE always knw one tin it's not all abt LOVE smiley

Peace.
... well ain't stalking anyway but av read some of your comments n i can't but say you are gud...
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by djgrafiti(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Well i don't knw wat y'all talking abt,as 4 me i am currently dating the girl whom asked me out and i can say it is the best relationship i ever had..feels like i am dating an Angel***winks.#Isgrafiti
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by chidekings(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
This particular girlfriend of urs,have made u open up to 5 topics this year.op check ur relationship.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Twill92:
... well ain't stalking anyway but av read some of your comments n i can't but say you are gud...

Thnx smiley
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by komek(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
vani86:

Dude you are speaking for yourself. Not all guys. If i am asking you out and you are forming jack bauer.

Well i am off on to d next one.

Ciao

U r smart
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by fajijo(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Catch Jack with his Trap. Tell her calmly u dont like her taking advantage of her usual saying and u may go further by threatening to break up. And assure her of ur undaunting love and u hope u should be respected by adhering to ur humble request.
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 05, 2016
Cutehector:
The op is just like me......
I doubt grin
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
Issorite, so Mrjojo can't ask a lady out lipsrsealed
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by mrjojo: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Issorite, so Mrjojo can't ask a lady out lipsrsealed
why nt,I can, trust me.But most times the reverse is always the case..
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2016
Lisaflex just SAID it.

Even in relationships when yo the one that asked her out doing all the wooing ... The moment the 'sex' thing happens in this case, she uses that as defense in every little ish. Be like; You must really feel I'm cheap right? Was it cos I gave u my body without u sweating a drop blablablabla till you one day get so tensed up saying things you wouldn't want to say and shouldn't say. So, I don't really think her attitude's cos she wooed u or stuffs, its actually a ladies thing I feel.

But, as time goes on in your relationship, she will for sure overgrow that only to cook up tougher hooking lines. Thats why i believe Men are doomed for life! Incessant naggings is their thing!
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
She dey OTM ba?
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by donbenedict(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I doubt grin
madam I t k... angelberry why not be my girlfrnd
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
donbenedict:
madam I t k... angelberry why not be my girlfrnd
You dat said my oranges are too small angry
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by robosky02(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
what?....
Angelberry:
You dat said my oranges are too small angry
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
robosky02:
what?....
Bosky grin
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by robosky02(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2016
who do you want to say...
Angelberry:
Bosky grin
Re: The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 12, 2016
robosky02:
who do you want to say...
Didn't get you...was waiting to meet you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Very Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.