Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On (7532 Views)

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by babz007(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2017
1 You feel so good on top of me.

2 Just hearing you breath in my ear sends shivers down my spine.

3 I love just touching your body. It feels incredible.

4 I wish we could just stay in bed forever.
5 Just like that!

6 Faster!

7 I love being your little minx in the bedroom.

8 I want to taste you.

9 Keep doing that.

10 You're going to put me over the edge.

11 You're making me too turned on.

DIRTY TALKING PHRASES FOR OUT OF BED:
When you're not in bed, you can use dirty talk much more subtly and discreetly to build sexual tension and also keep your man thinking about you (for hours and hours) rather than just instantly turning him on like with you would using the previous dirty talk phrases. Try these examples to build sexual tension with your man:
I can't wait until we're alone, I've got a special surprise for you!
Seeing you in those jeans is making me want to jump you.
If we weren't out in public, I would be doing some very naughty things to you right now!
I wish we could just leave this party/movie theater/concert and go somewhere private. I am just too Hot!
Don't look at me like that, you know it turns me on.
You know I wore this skirt/these jeans just for you.
As you can see, the first group of dirty talk examples were all about turning your man on in the moment so that sex is hotter, while the second group is all about building sexual tension with your man to keep him thinking about you and wondering what you have planned for him.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Men are always on, just flash him your firm boo.bs

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Emmxyl(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Men are always on, just flash him your firm boo.bs

We really don't need the phrases smiley
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Emmxyl:

We really don't need the phrases smiley

Those phases are for old men with expired joy.sticks
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

But a lot of men don't like dirty talks.. Instead they will reply "uhh aah " "OK." "Nottie gal"... undecided

I mean, really biitch?...yo killin ma vibe angry
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by sinaj(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Lemme see if I can memorise all grin

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by knightsson: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

But a lot of men don't like dirty talks.. Instead they will reply "uhh aah " "OK." "Nottie gal"... undecided

Try the dirty talks with me and you will know men love it and can even do anything not to make it end.
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
What's going on here

Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Kondomatic(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Turn on? Is he a light switch?
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by SirMichael1: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin The dirty thing above doesn't understand English. Coman collect sense undecided
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Genea(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mmmmmmm these are for how's I guess lipsrsealed
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by mayatweet(f): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Men are turned on by what they see and not hear, If a man sees what he likes hmmmm " Up Nepa"
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
mayatweet:
Men are turned on by what they see and not hear, If a man sees what he likes hmmmm " Up Nepa"

u sure about dat? at times it's even the dirty talking and the girl's moaning dat sends men over the edge.
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by mayyorr01(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
ion need any sermon, just flash me those firm gels....na Up Neva!!!! b dat ;
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by mccoy47(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Stop doing it with 60+ yrs men.

Young guys talk dirty joor tongue
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
mccoy47:

Stop doing it with 60+ yrs men.

Young guys talk dirty joor tongue

Where are they? grin
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
mayatweet:

grin grin
U are a badt gyal !!!
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by mccoy47(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Where are they? grin
Lol.
Thats y I like dis chic. She sees d humor in comments cheesy
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by apholaryn: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
bae; Phola
me; yes darl
Bae; you are killing me,pls Bleep me now.
Re: Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On by kem12jez: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
get your real maca root what's app 07057498383

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.