Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? (1540 Views)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. / [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by mabeni(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Armed robbers came into a couple's house. After robbing them, they handed over a pistol to the husband to shoot and kill his wife or they will shoot him dead.

The husband started pleading for mercy, that he could not shoot his wife because he loved her so much.

The robbers gave him a hot slap, took the gun from him and gave it to the wife to shoot the husband or she will die.

The wife without any hesitation shot straight at the husband but there was no bullet in the gun.

The robbers started laughing and left.

If u are the husband WHAT WILL U DO.
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by Beesluv: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'l get out of the shoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by gab264(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
mabeni:
Armed robbers came into a couple's house. After robbing them, they handed over a pistol to the husband to shoot and kill his wife or they will shoot him dead.

The husband started pleading for mercy, that he could not shoot his wife because he loved her so much.

The robbers gave him a hot slap, took the gun from him and gave it to the wife to shoot the husband or she will die.

The wife without any hesitation shot straight at the husband but there was no bullet in the gun.

"If am in his shoe, I will ask for his "stockings"

3 Likes

Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
gab264:
"If am in his shoe, I will ask for his "stockings"

Rotfl cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Remove my shoes and wear slippers

1 Like

Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by BreezyCB(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
I Will Send Her Out That Day
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by mabeni(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Decker:
If I was the man I would shoot the thieves with the very gun they handed to me.
Common sense demands that.
hw many of them ll you b able to shoot at a time?
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
The man shoe na Aba made...I do prada tinzzz...lol
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by hebenezher(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
mabeni:

well, I just can never be in his shoe period
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
I suspect U this op to be one of the thieves. Save that you're the husband that this incident happened to, how do you know the man was putting on shoes? Just tell me , How?
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Same topic all around nairaland.

We need psp to dispose off some tipics here.......

Anyway if am the guy, she must follow the thieves, since she knows how to shoot
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by CharlyNick: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Maybe nothing
Re: Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? by mabeni(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:
I suspect U this op to be one of the thieves. Save that you're the husband that this incident happened to, how do you know the man was putting on shoes? Just tell me , How?
Are you high on a cheap weed??

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You / Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? / Thank You, Supporters. - #PRINCEAKINS 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.