Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

[photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? (1782 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by jenyfah(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin

No it’s not about her weight, she is not fat. No not her arms they match her body…No still not her tummy, they are perfect for her and she looks totally simple and beautiful. But there is still something that we perceive ‘wrong’. May be if you take your time and don’t jump to comment you might see it. many will still miss it.

Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nicolars(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm hmm
C bleaching ooo
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by capsule(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
O lawd...can dat be her leg...mayb she has an ape inbtw her legs
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fanta Face, Coca-Cola Legs! I hope say she no bleach her sumtin too oh...

1 Like

Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by IceDude(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bleaching tins.......Her left foot is darker than the rest parts of her body
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
One feet black. One feet fair. NOW that is SCARY!!...... At a 2nd look, it may not really be breaching as you guys up there are saying, perhaps some hot water, oil or chemical poured on her feet, cos from what i can see, the 2nd feet is not as DARK as the 1st one we all see.
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Young03(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
nwanyi. ocha chacha so n'iru na eji oji na okpaa
hmmm confuse ga dima
dear I swear u face na wash
all I c z shit
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Young03(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
nwanyi. ocha chacha so n'iru na eji oji na okpaa
hmmm confuse ga dima
dear I swear u face na wash
all I c z shit
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Obinovictor(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oboy!!! See bleaching! God is watching her on HD
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by IamLEGEND1: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
leg toh fair gan
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by melekan(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2015
she is putting on one shoe..
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Adonai7(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
she have leg of a ostrich reward for belching
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Holywizard: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
i keep saying this.... If u really wanna knw de true color of a girl just spread her legs & widen her toto.
How could a girl be fair in complexion via legs, face & hands & be blackened at her toto axis...
Re: [photos] What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
OMG! she got 6 toes. Wtf?!

(1) (Reply)

Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month / What If You Win A Lottery Worth $1m?? / When Your Girl Friend Sleeps Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.