Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (61205 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sunsewa: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
though there is also sarkin hausawa and sarkin Fulani,not only igboes that does it,but I want it proscribed, I don't like it,I always see somebody that answer eze this and eze that outside igboland as a loud and illiterate fool,make no sense.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it won't stop until the igbos start respecting themselves in other people's land.

Guy how far, long time smiley
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Macelliot(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you too.
Hahahaha!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
DelticStephEn:

lols.
I tot your fellow Yoruba boy 9jacrip said Kwara and illorin were never yorubaland and were never conquered?
hahahha.
should I provide you with d link where ordinary darhomy women defeated you in war?
Lol!
Which Kwara/Ilorin was conquered?
The same Kwara and Ilorin that still has Yoruba as its major constituents were conquered?
How does Alimi overthrowing Afonja means the natives getting conquered?
Yeye brain-dead bimbo!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
DelticStephEn:

look.
this one is pained.
dont worry.
web will continue tout watch d fulanis put y ou tout where you slaves belong tout.
IT IS DISHEARTENING BEING LUMPED TOGETHER WITH YOU DOCUMENTED CANNIBALS.Backward,primitive,dirty tribe who take solace in drinking funeral waters,sleeping with corpses,branding some innocents as being given to their gods and calling them OSU...
Everything about most Igbos is they are obssessed with HUMAN BEING...wanting to dominate him when alive and eating him,when dead.
Reason they practice cannibalism... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mulattoclaro(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
searching4love:

Guy how far, long time smiley
I hail o bros. I've been away to Southy doing a course. My wife and I have been there. How your side na?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mulattoclaro(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Hahahaha!
Hahaha.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Don't mind these delusional and blinkered fool.

The accursed Igboland is paradise, yet they can't live there but they're all over Yorubaland trying to act like they run shyte. Talk about the most delusional people ever.

That's like Poles claiming that Poland is paradise - when half of the population of Poland is in the UK. grin Or Mexicans claiming that Mexico is paradise - but doing whatever it takes just to cross to America and work for crumbs.

Igbos have the most backward mentality ever!

Why is that you this son of a biitch is always found in a tribal war thread Can't you embrace peace and preach unity what kind of animal are you I seriously wish your brain can be repaired. You have lost your sanity long ago. damn sad sad sad
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
searching4love:

Why is that you this son of a biitch is always found in a tribal war thread Can't you embrace peace and preach unity what kind of animal are you I seriously wish your brain can be repaired. You have lost your sanity long ago. damn sad sad sad

Nah, ya mum lost her sanity when I ra.ped the sket with a garden fork and made her saggy ti.ts bounce, you flaming phaggot.

I'm not gay - stop stalking and quoting me, captain fishsticks the butt pirate. Go search-for-love elsewhere and slap ya pops for not raising you right.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Don't mind these delusional and blinkered fools.

The accursed Igboland is paradise, yet they can't live there but they're all over Yorubaland trying to act like they run shyte. Talk about the most delusional people ever.

That's like Poles claiming that Poland is paradise - when half of the population of Poland is in the UK. grin Or Mexicans claiming that Mexico is paradise - but doing whatever it takes just to cross to America and work for crumbs.

Igbos have the most backward mentality ever!

I know right.
Confused lot.
They call the other parts of Nigeria zoo while moving in large numbers to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

u guys are never the victim now good for u.
Claiming the victim is a sorry excuse!
Owning up to your responsibility is what a responsible adult does!
A Yoruba soldier is at the risk of being sentenced to 6 months imprisonment yet no Yoruba is screaming witch hunting nor playing the victim card! Don't you think this would have be a different scenario if he was ibo?
If you are wrong, own up to it rather than playing the victim!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, ya mum lost her sanity when I ra.ped the sket with a garden fork and made her saggy ti.ts bounce, you flaming phaggot.

I'm not gay - stop stalking and quoting me, captain fishsticks the butt pirate. Go search-for-love elsewhere and slap ya pops for not raising you right.

How does that change the fact that you are a tribal bigot Your parents are valueless in your eyes hence the reason for throwing shades at mine. I won't engage your parents. You are a wasted sperm. Irredeemable bastard
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

I know right.
Confused lots.
They call the other parts of Nigeria zoo while moving in large numbers to the zoo.

Lmao. Confused primeval folks. Can you blame them?

This is what you get when folks innately do things based on emotional impulses, rather than logical reasoning. Have you ever seen Igbos do anything logically? Well, since I've been on here, I've never seen it - just emotional outbursts all the time. And it's top-down.

Anyway, I refer you to the erudite Igbo professor of psychology, Dr. Ozodi Osuji, who asserted/postulated that Igbo problems can't be solved. We just need further research into why their problems can't be solved cos it's disheartening to see a next group of black folks act the way they act. grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by stainless239(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
End time
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I hail o bros. I've been away to Southy doing a course. My wife and I have been there. How your side na?

I just lay low ni oo. All these naija girls issue don taya me grin
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by babestella: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

Fcking well said.

That is exactly my point.

All those fuuktards need to change their title name immediately and should not wear any monarchial regalia except they were appointed by the local King.

Yes, isi ndigbo means head of the igbos and not necessarily regarded as a king which the yorubas always translate as being offensive. In any city where there is large number of a particular tribe it's only logical to have a head for the purpose of progressive engagement both economically and politically.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by chaxking(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Smh, still looking for ur point
lygn19:
Thank God... am happy with the development, yorubas shud also start treating igbos with hostility.
They are set of people who learn by hard experience, back then when we were in school, we and d ppl in our clique asked each other where we would base of all of them I was the only one that choose igbo land, they thought they were wise, I pray dz continues so much that for any igbo man to buy even half plot of land outside igbo land would be war.
why to the yorubas that sent for a man who respected and honoured there Obas call and went to see him, if in yoruba land another king cant come into there palace with a crown, all they wud do before they usher him into the palace is tell him to remove it, they allowed him in planned youths to lurk around with canes because they knew what they wanted to do and looked for the flimsiest excuse or mis yarn to insult him and belittle him. I am happy this is happening because I keep count in it ti score my points. But yorubas we igbos wud be merciful when ur time comes I promise u, that mantle u hold thats making u insult others would be taken away from u one day.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
searching4love:

How does that change the fact that you are a tribal bigot Your parents are valueless in your eyes hence the reason for throwing shades at mine. I won't engage your parents. You are a wasted sperm. Irredeemable bastard
[/s]

Fvck off.

It seems you wan.k off the attention I give you by replying ya posts. You're an homoerotic bastard and a disgrace to ya pops who at least ganked ya mum arse up and face down to sire you. And I won't be a party to ya homo fantasies...I don't swing that way.

I can't even engage you if I tried cos ya English language proficiency is atrocious. grin

Last reply to you, effing bigot (80% of ya post history is ridden with hateful posts, bastard).
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by yommen: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yea, the Hausas rape, kidnap murder and pillage through your towns but no..focus on the Igbo man that caused you harm by his dressing to an event.. Clap for yourself, you get sense

Nobody is complaining about dressing or hat that an in Ibo leader in Lagos may wear. The bone of contention he cannot be referred to as a king. This is not to mean that they should not have groups that sick to protect the interest of their members.

Yorubas have been tolerant accommodating them even to the extent of Lagos State government making an ibo man a commissioner(Ben Akabueze), a thing that cannot happen in IBO lands. But ibos always ask for too much taking our tolerance toward them for cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ralph28(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Proudly Igbo Man.

Yorubas are known for their high level of education BUT that's only on paper in most practical times.

Let's be logical now.
In Nigeria we have president Buhari, as head of State. If I may ask, is he the only person that goes with that nomenclature "President" in Nigeria? NO is the answer. We have senate president among others. For the fact that we have other presidents or other people that goes by that name does that amount to having two captains? No.

The title Eze ndi Igbo of any place simply means the Igbo leader of the so called area. QED.

God blessed the Igbos, no tribe can course us.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mulattoclaro(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
searching4love:

I just lay low ni oo. All these naija girls issue don taya me grin
I'm telling you. Useless set of girls.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Fvck off.

It seems you wan.k off the attention I give you by replying ya posts. You're an homoerotic bastard and a disgrace to ya pops who at least ganked ya mum arse up and face down to sire you. And I won't be a party to ya homo fantasies...I don't swing that way.

I can't even engage you if I tried cos ya English language proficiency is atrocious. grin

Last reply to you, effing bigot (80% of ya post history is ridden with hateful posts, bastard).

I will never stop quoting you to put you in check grin grin Ever since i bullied u the previous time you've been scared to go to international politics section. I'm your boss on this forum. I chew your types and puke ur lame asses

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by yommen: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yes, cursed indeed...
Below is the "cursed" city of enugu..
So beautiful! Go back there!!!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by yommen: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

igbos disrespect there natives because some ediots wud come to Nairaland and insult igbos and we fight back, ok please tell us how igbos disrespect there host?

You'll never accept the fact that your people will never tolerate others.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ericuzor(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?
my brother when i saw that word immigrants i asked myself is this for real a one Nigeria in reality or mirage igbo people really need to step up there game
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
calaway:

remove first the log in you eyes. ilorin comes to mind!! remeber your father Falae?
But the fulani men were arrested and still in police net.
But because you are worthless and slaves.You have been colonised,raped and your people and rulers have been killed in all the SE regions but your ROYAL COWARDNESS would rather not remove your slavish eye clog but another man's clog...shame.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
searching4love:

I will never stop quoting you to put you in check grin grin Ever since i bullied u the previous time you've been scared to go to international politics section. I'm your boss on this forum. I chew your types and puke ur lame asses

Lmaoooo! grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, I had to reply this. This pleb said he bullied me? How can a flaming phaggot bully a real man, when he's a receiver? grin You're just an attention seeking phaggot - no time for time wasters.

I'm not even a regular in the foreign section, except when I create topics there - which I seldom do. Or a few times when I answered the birdcall, when folks on there tag my handle.

You're just delusional and you want to hang with the emperor, don't you? - Sorry, we don't accept homoerotic commoners and you're too obnoxious and illiterate to even clean my shoes. You're a stan and you're obsessed with me. grin
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmaoooo! grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, I had to reply this. This pleb said he bullied me? How can a flaming phaggot bully a real man, when he's a receiver? grin You're just an attention seeking phaggot - no time for time wasters.

I'm not even a regular in the foreign section, except when I create topics there - which I seldom do. Or a few times when I answer the birdcall, when folks on there tag my handle.

You're just delusional and you want to hang with the emperor, don't you? - Sorry, we don't accept homoerotic commoners and you're too obnoxious and illiterate to even clean my shoes. You're a stan and you're obsessed with me. grin

I am more exposed than you bastard. i have been to 6 countries in my life time all out side Africa. You brag about wealth but you sound so poor. I pray you leave the shores of Nigeria one day so u can see the light. I can feed you along with my Dogs. it's nothing undecided undecided
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191631-afenifere-asks-south-west-governors-obas-to-de-recognise-eze-ndigbos-in-yorubaland.html

The Ezendiigbo title is not a recognized title in Igbo land proper! However it is meant to ensure that the traditions of the igbos in diaspora aligns to what is obtainable in the igbo heartland!

Strictly speaking it is meant to be used amongst the igbos and all such paraphenelia of office should never be used where authentic kings are!

Infact the Ezendiigbos were once warned to leave those their titles in the cities where they got them and not carry them to igboland!

I support the ARG on this! However care should also be taken not to throw away the baby with the bathwater! It pays to have someone to talk to who can cut across several communities! But if the yorubas want to try to discuss with each individual town unions, goodluck to them but they wld scarcely get any agreements
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
ceecee0703:

I swear my broda u get sense, but u know the name Eze ndi Igbo means King of the igbos. So if the Igbos in a particular locality said lets have a mouth piece n give him the title Eze ndi igbo do u mean they are wrong? the truth is they dont do things the Oba in a yoruba kingdom will do...infact they pay courtesy visits to the Oba that is housing them as a mark of respect and bring him gifts.
In Akure market an Igbo man was made the boss in a market dominated by Igbos in the ratio of 60:20:20. that is igbo:yoruba:others and the yorubas became very angry why should it be an igbo man. i think this one Nigeria is becoming a mirage on daily basis
Leading to more reason for your ibo apes to call the land a no man's land, right?
Common election ticket was given to your ibo candidates to win election for Lagos constituency, it became ibo's bragging right and more reason to desecrate Lagos!
Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191631-afenifere-asks-south-west-governors-obas-to-de-recognise-eze-ndigbos-in-yorubaland.html

Lets face facts yoruba ppl hate igbos (in lagos sha),maybe it jealousy or sumtin else but in most states other tribes have their own kings or heads in d area. Take Niger for example we have eze igbo,oba and so on and they are recognised by d state. its not an invasion ppl,some are nt even recognised back home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.