Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (61313 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
well that was an interesting read. finally made it to page 19. * phew *. this is my scores > yoruba 200 - igbo 3

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by naijaking1: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?

How about Fulani kidnapping all of them one by one while they focus on De - recognizing Igbo ezes
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by nzeobi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The Sarkin hausawa(s) and Sarkin fulani(s) never and will never disrespect their hosts.

It is the y1bos that disrespect their hosts.
So kidnapping of hosts is good
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
well that was an interesting read. finally made it to page 19. * phew *. this is my scores > yoruba 200 - igbo 3

Lmao. grin

That's just the routine score...Igbo never win against Yorubas on here, apart from the thread with the funny storey building mud house picture. And I gave them unanimous victory cos the picture cracked me up so bad - I almost shed a tear.

Wait till the real Yoruba e-warriors start posting again...dem mans annihilate Igbos like Spartans did the Persians. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by juman(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
So many unnecessary issues.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by baby124: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lol, my dick is bigger than yours contest. Everyone should respect each other and go about their lives. If you live somewhere, stop trying to impose yourself on the culture of the land. Go with the flow of go home where you are king and can do what you like.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

That's just the routine score...Igbo never win against Yorubas on here, apart from the thread with the funny storey building mud house picture. And I gave them unanimous victory cos the picture cracked me up so bad - I almost shed a tear.

Wait till the real Yoruba e-warriors start posting again...dem mans annihilate Igbos like Spartans did the Persians. grin grin
yeah somebody need to pass a memo to my ndigbo brothers that you can never win a war with yoruba so dont even try or start one. ahhh well I guess some people just have to learn the hard way undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by wizsolzy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
This issue is an irrelevant issue as far as am concern bcus we r all nigerians. Am nt an igbo nor a yoruba. Bt wat baffles me is dis how can u be going abt parading urself as a king in another mans land n state .so wat happened to d title of association chairman or president...

I tire for all this igbo people abeg.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by inme: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
I AM NOT IBO

But I would rather associate with hardworking and intelligent people (Ibos) thank have anything to do with Lazy and stupid people (Yorubas)

The Yorubas have tried all they to disorganize and bastardize the Ibos, but being the strong and intelligent people that they are, the Ibos keep going strong and rising bigger

I hate Yorubas with passion Their women prostitute their men agberos

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by 7lives: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=9jacrip post=39062022]

Igbos have always been known to be poor with history.

Hit google or if you have few bread to break for knowledge, hit jstor and search for Jalumi and Osogbo wars.

Also, look up the various conflicts with Yoruba. One that was so bad Buhari was forced to come down SW to meet with the governor.

Yoruba have long let the sophistication that makes no sense to me push them into certain situations where they took jabs from people they've trumped in wars Pre-independence and Post-independence. And now, it is starting to change, 2014 was a year of awakening.[/quote What these folks don't know is that sisa ekun tojo ko, foreign religion had realy change a lot of things in our people but, ko ni tan lara omo oba ko ma ku dansaki, aja won to ba wo ile to ekun o di dandan ko fi eje we.

What most of these

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by criuze(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
provided they didn't call it Eze ndi yoruba or ofe mmanu,
why do you allow hatred to distribute your meat
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
inme:
I AM NOT IBO

But I would rather associate with hardworking and intelligent people (Ibos) thank have anything to do with Lazy and stupid people (Yorubas)

The Yorubas have tried all they to disorganize and bastardize the Ibos, but being the strong and intelligent people that they are, the Ibos keep going strong and rising bigger

Who wants to be associated with a skunk like you pretending to be what you are not.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
nzeobi:
So kidnapping of hosts is good
Is your fake eze ndigbo in police net?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by wizsolzy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
inme:
I AM NOT IBO

Pls abeg am not a yoruba. Bt d kind of words u r using to classify ple is nt gud. Abeg stop using hate word

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by banio: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Igbos are a foolish and greedy sect. That's why they can't be president. Imagine a visitor telling the house owner what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by inme: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
wizsolzy:

Pls abeg am not a yoruba. Bt d kind of words u r using to classify ple is nt gud. Abeg stop using hate word

I know my choice of word is bad, but I will NEVER apologize. You'll agree with me that the Yorubas hate Ibo for no reason. The Yorubas will rather support the devil himself than support an Ibo who is from the same country with them. The hate for the Ibo from Yorubas knows no bound.

I have been following proceedings on this site and with what I have seen in my neighborhood. A Yoruba person will do anything to destroy an Ibo man. If I see an Ibo man and a Yoruba fighting, I will support the Ibo man to kill the useless Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by banio: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
cbrass:
Just let these ibos be, they love titles and let them have it, the highest they can do is command their own subjects and still bow to the true king of wherever they live so I don't see any harm in this eze thingy

My brother when water is on ur knell U better walk out b4 it swallows U. Pls every community shud protect her right b4 it's too late. B4 U will be hearing of court cases. A tribe that has a tittled King on ur land for 100yrs may become a permanent King. So be careful

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
inme:

I know my choice of word is bad, but I will NEVER apologize. You'll agree with me that the Yorubas hate Ibo for no reason. The Yorubas will rather support the devil himself than support an Ibo who is from the same country with them. The hate for the Ibo from Yorubas knows no bound.

I have been following proceedings on this site and with what I have seen in my neighborhood. A Yoruba person will do anything to destroy an Ibo man. If I see an Ibo man and a Yoruba fighting, I will support the Ibo man to kill the useless Yoruba.

Why would a Yoruba try to destroy an iboman when the iboman is working overtime to do that himself?
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
inme:
I AM NOT IBO

You mean Yoruba men like the only black president of ICJ etc is an agbero.
You mean you don't like the most educated who have something to show for it like having 3 different youngest Phd holders in the whole of Africa .
You mean you don't like Yorubas who built empire in the ilk of the Chinese,British,Roman empires etc.
You mean you don't like Yorubas who have produced the only person to have headed the UNO,the tribe that has produced the president of Pan African Council of The London Court of International Arbitration.
Yorubas who have given Nigeria the richest black woman in the world.
Yorubas who have given you the only black man to lead former heads and presidents of the world.
Yorubas who have won 5 GRAMMY AWARDS.
YORUBAS WHO SINGLEHANDEDLY SAVED THE WHOLE SOUTH FROM THE FULANIS WHEN YOUR FATHERS
WERE BUSY COVERING THEIR BLOCKOSS WITH THEIR PRIMITIVE MONKEY LOOK ALIKE HANDS DANCING AROUND CAULDROMS OF BOILING HUMAN BEINGS.
Yorubas who produced the best DJ in the world...etc
Then you must be a fellow cannibal from the documented cannibal tribe of Nigeria...yuk
To say PAKISTANIS(TRADERS)are more hardworking than BRITAIN(GREAT THINKERS)shows the dirtiness of your medulla oblongata..
TO EVEN COMPARE THE IGBO TRIBE WITH THE GREAT YORUBA RACE IS AN INSULT TO COMPARISON...tufiakwah

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by honestbabe(f): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
yoruba people have big problem when it comes to showing hospitality to their strangers,what that is not problem is always problem for them,they can't stay without cooking up conspiracy,it is in their blood,please Yorubas stop disgracing your tribe in this country,its not only in your land that igloos are,they are all over Nigeria and i haven't seen any other tribe ranting the way you people are making a hell of noise,how could a sane man that invited a guest ask somebody to remove cap because he came to your place,a titled man for that matter,is the corrupt oba God,who is he.its high time you left Igbos alone,i have had opportunity to do something with yorubas and know what they are up to,they like inciting two heads together.respect your self,when would you people stop creating problem in Nigeria,you should stop draging Igbos into your uncultured behavior,i don't even know why Igbos are always minding this bunch of cowards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by inme: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

Why would a Yoruba try to destroy an iboman when the iboman is working overtime to do that himself?
Lmao

I am sure you know the answer to that question
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
honestbabe:
yoruba people have big problem when it comes to showing hospitality to their strangers,what that is not problem is always problem for them,they can't stay without cooking up conspiracy,it is in their blood,please Yorubas stop disgracing your tribe in this country,its not only in your land that igloos are,they are all over Nigeria and i haven't seen any other tribe ranting the way you people are making a hell of noise,how could a sane man that invited a guest ask somebody to remove cap because he came to your place,a titled man for that matter,is the corrupt oba God,who is he.its high time you left Igbos alone,i have had opportunity to do something with yorubas and know what they are up to,they like inciting two heads together.respect your self,when would you people stop creating problem in Nigeria,you should stop draging Igbos into your uncultured behavior,i don't even know why Igbos are always minding this bunch of cowards
[/s]

RRUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:
Another Igbo cannibal spotted...lol
Who minds cannibals?Who started this e-war couple of years ago?.Yorubas did not know you from Adams until you started and still continue to migrate majorly to the South West...nobody hates you but watch your deeds and statements especially to Yoruba traditional rulers and elders like the other tribes in THE SOUTH WEST who are very well more intelligent than the IGBOS.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by phazotron(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
this is a welcome development. these pigs are talented at only one thing: causing trouble wherever they go. even the business prowess they claim is bullshit. well if ur definition of business prowess is opening up shops and alcohol dispensers and one man businesses that cant stand the test of time, then good for you. for the retarded products of prostitution ranting here, maybe u need prescription glasses to read the allegation that the eze ndigbo of akure decided to overthrow the deji of akure. now that is the definition of going too far. of a truth it is an insult which must not be handled lightly. to be sincere I have never seen a subset of the animal kingdom like the ibos. this must be backed with action. these pple arent worth it. the only case I can make for them is because of the sensible ones amongst you: especially my colleagues and my business partners. The rest: junk personified.

for the retards calling yorubas out over the fulani herdsman debacle that is the likes of arode williams t (we have seen a fool whose name is williams t in yoruba language) and his descendants it pleases me to let you know that this is also going on in ibo land and even other parts of the south south. we will take care of this issue. instead of you to take care of yours you are here gossiping. for the doubting thomases, here is your proof:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

read and digest. you absentee leader nnamdi kanu referred to nigeria as a zoo and you all believed him. civilized humans shoukdnt stay in a zoo. so get the Bleep out of our land. you and your pple should use ur "entrepreneurial skills" to develop ur land.
bunch of inconsistent animals. one minute its Biafra the other minute u want to stay in another mans land. bunch of rejects of the creation process.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by disumusa: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?
they are well come b/c they will never misbehave like these nonsense lost tribe.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by disumusa: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Which one be Afenifere Renewal Group again?
just remove your otapipia and return to your erroded land.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Iykopee(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Is it a must to come to Yoruba land?
Shameless people!

Like u dont have ur people living in the east.... Yorubastards always thinking with the anus.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by disumusa: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yea, the Hausas rape, kidnap murder and pillage through your towns but no..focus on the Igbo man that caused you harm by his dressing to an event.. Clap for yourself, you get sense
we dont want your dirty activities in sw na by forec.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Iykopee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Is that the story you are going with?
He was randomly wearing his fake crown, while walking aimlessly around the streets of the southwest, (you call it Southwest, yet you all troop in your thousands yearly)and some Akure youths decided to flog him like a thief. That pepper you are sniffing must be Cameroon pepper.
Assuming your fabble is true, how about y'all al stay in your Biafra where you take a shït with your fake crowns.

^^^ maybe its time to ask ur brothers in the east to stop wearing their traditional cloths. Yorubastards are naturally useless.. They dont think properly.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by disumusa: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I never heard that any Eze ndi Igbo challenged an Oba or other yoruba kings in yorubaland so why the hate? undecided
just cary your ese idibo and return to your village, we dont want you in sw.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by disumusa: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yes, cursed indeed...

Below is the "cursed" city of enugu..
but what is pursuing you in that enugu to sw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.