Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World (965 Views)

"Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Latin Americans are not only good in personality but also character wise. I'm married to one and I can tell you that's the best thing that ever happened to me as a man. They're the best home builders, the most faithful, best cooks, most intelligent and most industrious set of women in the world. Life is very interesting when you marry a Latin American. They make your life peaceful and full of bliss.

Nigerian guys should towards these set of women more than their Nigerian counterparts. Believe me you won't regret it. Even my kids would marry Latin Americans.
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2015
cry
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by bigass123(m): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Abeg show me where to find them.
Seriously speaking cry
mulattoclaro:
Latin Americans are not only good in personality but also character wise. I'm married to one and I can tell you that's the best thing that ever happened to me as a man. They're the best home builders, the most faithful, best cooks, most intelligent and most industrious set of women in the world. Life is very interesting when you marry a Latin American. They make your life peaceful and full of bliss.

Nigerian guys should towards these set of women more than their Nigerian counterparts. Believe me you won't regret it. Even my kids would marry Latin Americans.
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by funsho75(m): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2015
ok
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by iPopAlomo(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2015
110% fact...

1 Like

Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by osamaBUSH(m): 2:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Okay! Enough already. This is bull$hit.
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Too much telemundo
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by Cutehector(m): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Op shey ur wife get sister wey neva marry cheesy
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by Nature8(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Yeah Op is 100% right! My uncle is marrying one and she's not only humble but also a peace maker too.. She brought peace in our family.. The only thing they need from you is true love and faithfulness and you gonna enjoy her to the last.. No be every oyibo woman dey like follow their Nigerian husband dey enter Nigeria, but she dey follow our uncle with their two kids dey enter Naija every time my uncle wan visit.. She can cook some of Naija soup like okra and egusi soup.. In fact that woman is perfect and I wish to marry a humble and respected woman like her one day, weather oyibo or Naija..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2015
OP just conclude without doing a proper research.
Go check out our Latin warri babes. The best of the best#
Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by AfroKnight: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2015
NL babes will disagree.

1 Like

Re: Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World by DavidCCC: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
I am heading up both of my hands to vote for this fact! Most people say that dating sites cannot help meet someone to build long-term relationships. So did I, until visiting https://bestlatindating.com/matchtruly-review/. At first, I took chatting with a Latin girl as a joke. Over 2 months of our communication I haven't even noticed that this lady has become a part of my daily life. I was missing her when she was offline. So..it's been 2 years now since we have married. There are many rules in life and not fewer exceptions! Be happy and meet your soul mate!

(1) (Reply)

Dog Marriages Trending On Facebook And In China / I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also / No woman will snatch away your husband if you possess these qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.