Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back (40317 Views)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
U never see any man.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
U never see any thing man.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by baconadoke: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Amaechi is a fork,Only God can predict ur screening,D en shall tellz ok actor!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by sweatlana: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Ameachi is a thief.
Buhari is corrupt cos when two people commit the sake offence and u punish only one person, that's a form of corruption

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by redcliff: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkybush:
Good for him. He sold South-South right to become minister. tongue

What right actually...?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by banio: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Foolish and brainless man.
You opened your dirty mouth to tell Riverians that Jonathan is not their brother but Buhari is!

Something I know a northerner can never say.
Wait for the greedy and power drunk northerners to save you.

Ewu awusa.
You can never betray your brother and go free.

True talk. Too much education in the south is causing this stupidity and greed. A northerner will never support a southerner. Even in 2011 elections Buhari led in the north. But our useless people keep betraying their unborn children
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Gondonu: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:
All I could understand from this write up is that Amaechi is truly guilty of the allegations against him.

No mind these our politicians sis.Whenever you see them quoting long legal grammer like this then it should be obvious they have something to hide. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Lasgidy1(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkybush:
Good for him. He sold South-South right to become minister. tongue
Dumbest post ever. I don't understand how he sold south south right or whatever you call it. He only towed a party line which didn't prevent the Niger deltans from voting for PDP. The difference in the margin is highly immeasurable. Would u blame Amaechi now that despite the strong support from south south, Good luck still lost? Coz me I still feel Amaechi coming from South south has nothing to do with emergence of Buhari as president except his financial sponsorship which in any case even if he had sponsor Good luck as well, he would loose still

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by ckmayoca: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
gassdon:
APC na scam

419 people.

Africa politics na scam.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Neplusultra(f): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
From wot i can see, I don't even tink Wike is still doing anytin in the background against Amaechi since after he came out openly to declare he has nothing against Amaechi's ministerial bid!
It's just Karma dealing wit Amaechi and if care is not taken he might end up not getting dat post!

As for d petitions,They seem true.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by hedonistic: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
arsetalks:
Wide difference. One was indicted by a court, the other was indicted on nairaland.

And which court "indicted" Stella Oduah, for you and your fellow hypocritical nincompoops to have repeatedly called for her head until she was sacked as minister? Which court has "indicted" Diezani? Your hypocrisy in this Amaechi matter stinks to the high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Dubem13: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Foolish and brainless man.
You opened your dirty mouth to tell Riverians that Jonathan is not their brother but Buhari is!

Something I know a northerner can never say.
Wait for the greedy and power drunk northerners to save you.

Ewu awusa.
You can never betray your brother and go free.
you are anu mpama, Amaechi is a minister already,in adams oshomole's voice "go and ......
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by omolami: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Once an alabi has been established, its enough to stop the acused The acused need to step aside or clear his case first.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
olumide81:
An accused is presumed not guilty until proven otherwise by a competent court of law.....its a pity our social orientation has been eroded we all assume that a public officer is a criminal....not exonorating amaechi though but he should be proven guilty at least

we don't have any competent court in the banana republic called Nigeria... it is a pity you don't know about it

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by chukwunaluodili(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
[AMAECHI case is different from alameisegha case. Alameseigha was prosecuted in a competent law court, and was found guilty and sentenced to prison, and he served the jail term. Amaechi case is still in court, so until he is pronounced guilty before you start comparing his case with alameseigha. For me tho amaechi remains pure until proved otherwise in court.]

This is a moral issue on Buhari concerning making Amaechi a minister with all these allegations against him.

Making Amaechi a minister is tantamount to GEJ pardoning Alamieyeseigha - a moral issue.

Anyone who criticized GEJ for pardoning Alams but is supporting Amaechi becoming a minister is a hypocrite.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by alexlee50: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
oluwafemi113:

He safe Nigeria from the hand of incompetence
Is Nigeria now in the hands of a competent leader? Has boko haram stopped taking over territories and killing innocent civilians? Have the large number of unemployed youths gotten job? Has the capital market improved? How much foreign capital has come to nigeria since may 29th? Has corruption stopped in Nigeria? Have public office holders stopped stealing public funds?what is the governments plan on economy, education, foreign policy, housing, transportation, unemployment e.t.c.if u can help explain some of these points,it would help give us hope that nigeria is now in competent hands.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Iamthoney(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Hankaka:
To me all the politicial are almust the same, all the passt governor are guilty
Guy no vex ooo, I wan ask u one question abeg....shebi u go nursery and primary school? If yes, why you come dey show us your gbagaun skills na? If no, then u need to go and enrol yourself in one or better still go start lesson

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Ameachi is guiltier than even charged.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by nickxtra(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:
This is a moral issue on Buhari concerning making Amaechi a minister with all these allegations against him.

Making Amaechi a minister is tantamount to GEJ pardoning Alamieyeseigha - a moral issue.

Anyone who criticized GEJ for pardoning Alams but is supporting Amaechi becoming a minister is a hypocrite.
Has Amaechi be convicted by any law Court? No. Alams was not only convicted by the law Court, he was jailed and don't forget that he also absconded from the U.K justice system
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by TheAdvocate(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
If that is how Amaechi intends to pursue this ministerial appointment as if it is birthright and as if he will suddenly die if not screened, I suggest the following ;

1.That the Senate suspend his screening until when the courts determined all the cases between him and the government of Rivers which by implication is the whole state.

2. Since he had mentioned some names in his petition, the screening should be suspended and the people he mentioned should be served with copies of the petition for them to respond first in the interest of Justice and fair hearing.

3. The Senate committee on public petition should conduct a public hearing into the petition while the screening of Amaechi be suspended.

Amaechi did not know that when he was doing it to GEJ, it was painful now it's payment day. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Inasmuch as I don't like saying anything about fights between these politicians, one can't but think, is Amaechi not way above the status of minister for a two term ex-governor?? why fight like this is his life? Why are we so used to this let my enemies not laugh at me mindset? These guys having brought "change" to Nigeria could have laid back and savour the glory, not fight for compensation, it's no longer patriotism, it's now political business.

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by sakaguchi(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
banki:

I am sick and tired of this he sold the south south nonsense

Who was more vocal in support of Jonathan in 2015 than ameachi?
Who betrayed who first? Was it not jonathan that supported Jonah Jang against ameachi during the governors forum nonsense?

So because ameachi supported buhari we have forgoten that his supporters were bombed on national TV people were killed for attending apc rallies!

Yet he asked people to show "ONE" project jonathan did in rivers state after rivers gave him the highest vote! Till today NOONE has answered the question instead they are calling him a betrayer

Mr man, I'm afraid, you are the one who need to check what happened. You seem lost. Amaechi betrayed Jonathan first. Though I don't care about all 3 of them (Ameachi, Wike and GEJ)
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Icecream4U(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:
All I could understand from this write up is that Amaechi is truly guilty of the allegations against him.

no one expects otherwise from you. we all know that your brain is wrapped with hatred for APC. Yeye girl.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by RaphaeloBurgess: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya go and start naa who is stopping you.
i am sure, you know how to wail? Wike (aka) weak, will not only be impeached but jailed for genocide perpetrated during APC rally in Okrika. Then you guys will activate perpectual wailing mode. For you Chukwudi44, the law will catch up with you #wailtilldeath
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by edgyslim: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
grin why are you speaking from both sides of the mouth? Why not exonerate Amaechi cos that's really your point. Or are you afraid of mob action.

This your comment really got me laughing. NL get people wey ready chew you raw o.man ghast dey very careful with him comments

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Neplusultra(f): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
engrkenny:
Inasmuch as I don't like saying anything about fights between these politicians, one can't but think, is Amaechi not way above the status of minister for a two term ex-governor?? why fight like this is his life? Why are we so used to this let my enemies not laugh at me mindset? These guys having brought "change" to Nigeria could have laid back and savour the glory, not fight for compensation, it's no longer patriotism, it's now political business.
A million likes Sir! Amaechi! Amaechi!! Amaechi! every time! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
So what is the hurry in screening and possibly confirming him. Will this not be subjudice as well? Suppose after confirming him he was found guilty? What happens ? He should wait until the case is concluded.
But how come that amongst the 37 nominees he's about the only one having issues? There is this saying that " When a child is crying and pointing somewhere, check well - either of his parents is there". I don't think it okay for such a controversial figure to be made a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria . APC can always compensate him in other ways.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by alexlee50: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
See desperate amechi.he has nowhere to turn to, e don shit for house, he can't go back there, he is desperate to get this appointment.if he loses it, he is finished. PMB knows he is a baggage and gave him an appointment that needs to be confirmed by the senate.if he really like amechi, he would have given him chief of staff, or SGF.Amechi has been taken for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by nigeriancuban: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
hmmm,not that i read the full page but how can ameachi write a very along page like this to senate but moreover i know that no politician is entirely innocent but ex-gov ameachi processes a rare quality that only fashola can still have a little.And that is outspokenness so I strongly suggest they stop beating about a bush and give him a pass...
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Nonsense isn't this the same Amaechi that said they steal because we never stone them?
...... Just imagine illiteracy. So if someone says, 'we are corrupt in Nigeria' that means everyone is corrupt right? You better receive sense.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Johnterryfama(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
nothing dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.