Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back (40318 Views)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by youngalex(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
I will advise the Senate to suspend the screening till all pending court cases in his name is resolved,cos it will foolhardy for them to confirm him a minister and later be indicted of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Etizz: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Seriously, it's too long for me to read, but amaechi is still going to succeed, all dis are mare dramas....
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Adminisher:

Excuse me but irrespective of pedigree, Amechi delivered in his first term. His qualification and inexperience are unimportant. Jonathan himself was an ordinary A level teacher turned NDDC middle level manager by quota system within Bayelsa, you can go and find out. GEJ himself has admittedany times that his knowledge and experience were below job requiremen's. The news was carried in the papers.
The important thing is vision, incorruptibility and standing for something. Amechi is very modern, open minded and innovative.

I can bet you in you normal mode you wont vouch these words you say about Amaechi, and for the record he is no where close to GEJ in both academic and Work experience. Yes Amaechi performed well in his first term, so what happened in second term, ... the guy who was signing and executing all these projects left and his name is WIKE....go and find out....Gullible ones will say PEJ stopped him, where? Okirika, but is Okirika the only place to be developed in Rivers, Inside Portharcourt city here there are no roads just few congested for a state that have almost half a trillion naira budget every year for 7 yrs....Amaechi is corrupt, very very

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by kedukc(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Why is this man so desperate to become a member of the cabinet. Last time I checked, it's supposed to be a service not a right.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Lakeland4321: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2015
banki:

I am sick and tired of this he sold the south south nonsense

Who was more vocal in support of Jonathan in 2015 than ameachi?
Who betrayed who first? Was it not jonathan that supported Jonah Jang against ameachi during the governors forum nonsense?

So because ameachi supported buhari we have forgoten that his supporters were bombed on national TV people were killed for attending apc rallies!

Yet he asked people to show "ONE" project jonathan did in rivers state after rivers gave him the highest vote! Till today NOONE has answered the question instead they are calling him a betrayer
Dont mind that clueless followers, we all want Nigeria to be a choice free country but still introduce bigotry and shallow mindedness on things like this. Amaechi made his choice which best suited his interest, so did edwin clark (who has now dumped GEJ). 'I must not follow my brother if i feel his ways lead to Perdition'

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nellybii: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Foolish and brainless man.
You opened your dirty mouth to tell Riverians that Jonathan is not their brother but Buhari is!

Something I know a northerner can never say.
Wait for the greedy and power drunk northerners to save you.

Ewu awusa.
You can never betray your brother and go free.

All these shouting, ranting ewu awusa, betlayal, etc is totally meaningless. After all said your fellow slaves still zoned presidency to the Awusa again! for the next 8 years.
Why complain over the status that you willingly accepted? It is the peak of stupidity.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Dandeson1:
what are you even saying, you make no absolute sense, when good luck supported Jonah jang a northerner instead of ameachi his brother, isn't that betrayal...

Because Amaechi his brother has already betrayed him... pushing the North to collect the presidency so that he can become VP.... thats why he was the only incumbent SS and SE governor to be among the PDP 8 PDP governors who initially want to leave PDP

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by advocates: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Any discern mind can sense foul play in the hasty conclusion of this kangaroo panel /commission of enquiry set up primarily to condemn Amaichi.
The timing is suspicious, the allegations, Burgas and questionable.

Mr. President is not a non starter. He understand the handwriting. The desperate measure by these people to pitch him against Amaichi and his ministerial ambition. The overall attempt is to indirectly discredit the President's stance against corruption by pulling unverifiable facts accusing Amaichi of corruption.

Secondly, to them, this is pay back time to a man who single handedly wrecked as much havoc as can be imagine within the PDP camp.

Overall, the court is there. No amount of falsification against Amaichi will prevent him from being made a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Icecream4U(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:

I don't hate APC, APC is just a name of a political party. Truth is I don't support some members of APC and that's simply because they are thieves and hypocrites.

They should prove I and some Nigerians wrong before they can get my support.

you do dear, trust me. Your posts about APC and its members are always negative but never negative about PDP and its members.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Enahi(f): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Icecream4U:
you do dear, trust me. Your posts about APC and its members are always negative but never negative about PDP and its members.

You don't just get me do you?

When will Nigerians be smart and realise its not about Political parties but individuals that has decided to loot the country?

Besides 80% of APC members migrated from PDP, so tell me what's the difference? Same ol fucking looters.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Lakeland4321: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
You opened your dirty mouth to tell Riverians that Jonathan is not their brother but Buhari is!

Ewu awusa.
You only betray your brother when you are in good terms with them, when things become frosty and your survival is seriously at threat and you do otherwise, it is not betrayal. In fact if your 'brother' is persecuting you and acting God over you with intent to obliterate you and you have a divine opening to halt and perhaps reverse the situation, all of you howling here will do likewise. If edwin clark without persecution has jumped ship, how much more the persecuted brothers and uncles
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by klassic(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Is the said suit challenging his screening and confirmation? While did the Senate Pass of confidence on Saraki, when the graft allegation against him are pending before the court?

I don't think you understand what he is trying to tell you, from the legal perspective, the subject matter of the suit which are the petition against his ministerial nomination and allegation of fraud are all les pendis before a competent court of law. And as such, parties are to maintain status quo ante bulem, in other not destroy the res (which is the subject matter of the suit) and there fore render the judicial decision of the court nugatory and of no effect. You can eat your cake and have it, for he who come to equity must come with clean hands and submit to its equitable jurisdiction. If you still don't understand, ask your self why is CRA in court , why does he hope to achieve and why did woke take steps he took and why hasn't he commenced prosecution. If you answer this, then u grab the nitigrity of what we are saying. Thanks
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by frankyychiji(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
walozanga:

as for say u be babe now I for marry u.. U speak fact
Sorry bro grin
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Realist2: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
okeybig:
When wil EFCC invite this man for this mind boggling financial embezzlement talk more of arresting him. Nigerians are watching

EFCC hands are tight because Amaechi is in the other camp, Efcc are only effective against people with perceived different political ideology.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by acehood907(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Tea n breed
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Obijulius: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Start with Wike and we move to the oil wells.

Just start please and you will regret why you never sought alternate source of revenue.

Please I beg you start.

otipoju:
....when they start with wike, I hope he will not cry witchhunting.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by ahaika23: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Amaechi, you are a common criminal just like those accused kidnappers of Olu Falae. You should be in jail now!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Icecream4U(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:

You don't just get me do you?

When will Nigerians be smart and realise its not about Political parties but individuals that has decided to loot the country?

Besides 80% of APC members migrated from PDP, so tell me what's the difference? Same ol fucking looters.
are you saying those "individuals" currently in pdp are angels? If your answer is no, then talk negative about them too. They are all the same so your hatred should be evenly distributed across parties.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by adekolaelect(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
2 me all that is 4 Rivers politics ok it is the only rivers state that opposition take the power? Are they nt in d same working hand B4? Let say amaechi is guilty of corrupt alleged it is still traceable 2 him too.Wike only want 2 bring Amaechi down by all means
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by ocelot2006(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
otipoju:
....when they start with wike, I hope he will not cry witchhunting.

Like what Amaechi did to Jonathan and Wike earlier on, abi? Payback's a cold mean b!t@h.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by abimic(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:
This is a moral issue on Buhari concerning making Amaechi a minister with all these allegations against him.

Making Amaechi a minister is tantamount to GEJ pardoning Alamieyeseigha - a moral issue.

Anyone who criticized GEJ for pardoning Alams but is supporting Amaechi becoming a minister is a hypocrite.
I don't acquiesce, Amaechi until proven guilty is still at large innocent, but the late Governor General of ijaw nation whose matters deserve not be drawn into political dabbles anymore should please be allowed to rest in peace. Be that as it may, Diepreye was found guilty all rounds to the extent of trying to escape justice In a woman disguise. So, they can't be put vis a vis as u so concluded.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by BALLOSKI: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:
This is a moral issue on Buhari concerning making Amaechi a minister with all these allegations against him.

Making Amaechi a minister is tantamount to GEJ pardoning Alamieyeseigha - a moral issue.

Anyone who criticized GEJ for pardoning Alams but is supporting Amaechi becoming a minister is a hypocrite.
has Amaechi been pronounced guilty or jumped prison fence like alams did? Poor sense of reasoning.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by obayaya(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
advocates:
Any discern mind can sense foul play in the hasty conclusion of this kangaroo panel /commission of enquiry set up primarily to condemn Amaichi.
The timing is suspicious, the allegations, Burgas and questionable.

Mr. President is not a non starter. He understand the handwriting. The desperate measure by these people to pitch him against Amaichi and his ministerial ambition. The overall attempt is to indirectly discredit the President's stance against corruption by pulling unverifiable facts accusing Amaichi of corruption.

Secondly, to them, this is pay back time to a man who single handedly wrecked as much havoc as can be imagine within the PDP camp.

Overall, the court is there. No amount of falsification against Amaichi will prevent him from being made a minister.

And the President has fallen for it...

If this Senate confirms Amaechi, people will go to town with the news that the new sheriff in town dines with people with uncleared allegation of corruption hanging around their necks. It'll get worse if a court convicts him..

If this Senate doesn't confirm him, it'll mean that it took the intervention of the Nigerian Senate to restrain this president from going to bed with an allegedly corrupt man.

Either way, both scenarios raises questions about Mr President's anti Corruption r

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by wexyee: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:

u are d hypocrite for comparing ameachi with alams....... it's a complete different situation...... u re just being bias
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by jogojogo: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:

Alam was proven and convicted to be guilty, Amaechi is not (at least for now).......so you cannot stamp "guilt" on him yet. Just wait till the court does that..Thank you
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Realist2: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
klassic:

I don't think you understand what he is trying to tell you, from the legal perspective, the subject matter of the suit which are the petition against his ministerial nomination and allegation of fraud are all les pendis before a competent court of law. And as such, parties are to maintain status quo ante bulem, in other not destroy the res (which is the subject matter of the suit) and there fore render the judicial decision of the court nugatory and of no effect. You can eat your cake and have it, for he who come to equity must come with clean hands and submit to its equitable jurisdiction. If you still don't understand, ask your self why is CRA in court , why does he hope to achieve and why did woke take steps he took and why hasn't he commenced prosecution. If you answer this, then u grab the nitigrity of what we are saying. Thanks

Then what is the purpose of subjecting ministerial nominee into screening before confirmation ?

Amaechi has so many thing hagging on his neck and such shouldn't be screened.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by wexyee: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Ewu awusa.
lol.... who are the authority...? is it not the same hausa? so prepare to die with anger Cus ameachi is a free and future minister. some Ibo's lack the brain to reason.. if Ibo's re doing that to ameachi .wat will north and west will do to ffk and namadi ......
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
klassic:

[s]I don't think you understand what he is trying to tell you, from the legal perspective, the subject matter of the suit which are the petition against his ministerial nomination and allegation of fraud are all les pendis before a competent court of law. And as such, parties are to maintain status quo ante bulem, in other not destroy the res (which is the subject matter of the suit) and there fore render the judicial decision of the court nugatory and of no effect. You can eat your cake and have it, for he who come to equity must come with clean hands and submit to its equitable jurisdiction. If you still don't understand, ask your self why is CRA in court , why does he hope to achieve and why did woke take steps he took and why hasn't he commenced prosecution. If you answer this, then u grab the nitigrity of what we are saying. Thanks[/s]

Sorry but you are not sounding coherent and factual in your argument. There is no suit anywhere challenging Amaechi nomination or confirmation by the Senate, so it is wrong for you and that protection seeker to be asking the Senate to maintain Status quo ante in the matter.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by frankyychiji(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Sappyman:
like wonder if you really follow politics in this country. Let me sound it to you. Jonathan was the one who betrayed his own brother Ameachi to set up Jona Jang of Plateau State Ameachi at the NGF. So when Ameachi fought back, Jonathan couldn't withstand the heat. That is the whole genesis. Please follow some stories before saying something. I know it is people like you will say GEJ is your hero and Role Model. This shows that you are weak as Jonathan too. Be wise.
Oga you must be a Togolese to say the rift between Jonathan and Amaechi started with the NGF tussle. Please don't ask me to lecture you, I don't have the luxury of time and patience to do that cos no matter what happens Amaechi your hero and role model can never be wrong.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by wexyee: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
illuminati66666:
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
lol....... see this imbicle of a liar.... acquire all that before you come to advertise..... u re living in poverty but still doing sin.....

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
For the South South guys hating on amaechi pls tell me which one you prefer:

"An amaechi that told his "brother" the truth and his flaws to his face" or "An Edwin Clark that lied to his "son" in his face only to tell him the truth when it was too late"....

Thinking out Loud.... #myopinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.